Chapter 1

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

Annyeonghaseyo Chwe Asuka iminda! Yes, I'm a Chwe but not just any Chwe, I'm Chwe Asuka, younger sister of Vernon of Seventeen. You might be thinking; 'She's so lucky to be his sister!' or 'Yay! Will, she fall in love with a member of seventeen?'. Truth is...it sucks! My parents continue on blabbering on and on about how successful he is and that I should follow his footsteps, I mean, yeah, I wanna be an idol but I don't want to be like Vernon. Anyways I attend SOPA, it's short for Seoul School Of Performing Arts. I'm 14 years old, international, and a 01 liner. Many students call me the ice queen of SOPA cause I'm always cold. Reason why? Cause ugly sluts come up to me and have the nerves to ask me to hook them up with my Brother!? I have 8 amazing friends here at school and we're usually called the ice princesses, so basically everyone is afraid of us. Even the Queenka of the school herself gave us her title well mainly me.

"Asuka~ Why can't you be as successful as your brother?~" my mum whined. urghh this again.

"You're the one who told me to study first then get a stable job," I stated as she glares at me. I roll my eyes and went to my room. My room has a galaxy, silver, ice blue and black themed. One of my walls is painted as a galaxy that I hand painted and the wall with my door attached to it has silver paint with gold details and the others are plain ice blue. I have a queen size bed because of Vernon and my sheets and pillowcases are black but my blanket is a galaxy and I have a few stuff animals on my bed.

I have a white vanity that I painted silver and on it has my make-up and other bits and bobs, I have a walk-in closet and my own bathroom and also a mini library in the corner of my room. I sit at my Black desk and grab my sketchbook and my sketching pencil out to draw. I decided to draw something supernatural, so I sketched a werewolf and a vampire. I then took my favourite fine-liner and trace it out and erased the sketch marks after. I coloured it in then jumped onto my bed and skyped the girls. I called Eunmi first, she answered as I added the others in.

Suka ❄️ : Hey unnies!

Music Genius 🎶 : Hi unnies and maknae!

Dancing Queen 💃🏻 : So why call all of a sudden?

Hyunie 💕 : Let me guess your mum's comparing you to Vernon?

Suka ❄️ : *nods* Yep!

Leader-nim 🎖 : I can't wait for school

Rin-rin 😋 : me too Unnie!*rolls eyes*

"WHAT THE HECK?!?!" I shout out. Vernon barges in a ready to attack pose, I stared at him and slightly giggled. "Vernon, I yelled cause someone ended the Skype call I was in," I looked at him as he nods and leaves my room closing the door behind him. I sighed. We want to become idols but mum said to study first and she complaining to about how unsuccessful I am. If only you could see how much power I have at school then I wouldn't be compared to him, I walked to my bathroom and took a shower then slept.

AUGUST 10TH 2015

I woke up around 7:30 am to get ready for school, I sleepily walk to my bathroom with my uniform in my hands ready to slip on after showering. After that, I placed my sketchbook and pencil case into my floral book bag and grabbed my phone and earbuds before heading off to school. "Asuka-ah, eat breakfast first," my father said as I walked down the stairs.

"I'll eat at school bye!" I say as I put on my shoes and leave the house, the school is only a 20-minute walk from our house so I always walk unless my friends and I are doing something that day. Our school starts at 8:45 am so most students are already gathered in the front yard, as I entered the school gates everyone's eyes are on me.

'Isn't Asuka pretty? I wish I had her beauty!'
'I bet she doesn't even use make-up'

It's true I'm one of the prettiest girls in the school besides me are my friends which I'll introduce them later but what the second girls said was true. I don't use make-up often because it's a waste of money and I don't want to cake up my face. I recognise my friends and smiled. I approached them. "Hi!" I greeted as they did the same. I'm a freshman this year here at SOPA. My first class is Art which is with Jiyeon unnie and Seunghee unnie. The others had already left for their class, the unnies and I arrived in the Art room one of my favourite places at school. Okay so to run this down about my friends here it is.

Jiyeon~Eldest and the most sporty-96 liner
Seunghee~2nd eldest and smartest -96 liner
Yooji~3rd eldest and the most random-98 liner
Rinah~4th eldest and the cutest-98 liner
Kunhyun~5th eldest and happy virus also EXO's Chen's little sister-99 liner
Hyerin~4th maknae and Vitamin-00 liner
Miyoung~3rd maknea and lead vocal-GOT7's Jinyoung's sister-01 liner
Eunmi~2nd maknea and main dancer-01 liner
Me~maknea and the coldest, prettiest-01 liner

There you have it! Anyways we're currently on our phones waiting for the teacher to come. Students entered the class but no one dared to sit next to me and my friends, the teacher entered the class and did a roll call first then continued on with the lesson, nearly half of the lesson she finished and told us to draw something we love to do. I fished out my sketchbook and pencil case out and began sketching out a microphone with notes around it.

I love to sing and dance, in fact, me and Eunmi are the main dancers of our group. I'm also the main vocalist with Kunhyun unnie, we're like a girl group so we gave each other the positions of it. My position is the Visual, Main Vocalist and Main Dancer. As I finished lining my sketch, the school bell rings meaning next class which for me is P.E with Kunhyun unnie and Miyoung unnie. I wave goodbye to the unnies and headed off to the locker room to change.