Chapter 48

👓Seunghee's pov👓
Currently we're on our way to Incheon for rehearsal at the concert hall we're holding the YG family concert in,as manager Oppa is driving us to the location me and Asuka as well as everyone else who were sleeping received a notification from SimplyKpop about Mark and Asuka once again.There clue giving kind of game is actually fun to watch since fans are wanting them to get back together and they are but the fans don't know about it,I mean everyone in our group is dating an idol and Kunhyun basically sees her boyfriend everyday even at work!Lucky her~Anyways I read the article then went back to playing games on my phone.

Is Troublemakers's Eunha And NCT's Mark Lee Back Together?
Fans spotted the two on a date in Seoul City in an arcade playing a few games as well as in the gift shop where it seems like Mark is buying Eunha a plushie of a penguin.Fans also have been noticing their recent SNS posts as well as their outfits,Fans state that they two have a few matching couple items such as matching Nike shoes,couple rings and keychains on their dorm keys(media).In a recent Interview with Mark and his fellow member Jeno he was asked about Eunha going away on Tour with the YG family,he was asked 'Troublemakers's Eunha is going on tour with the YG family correct?' he responded with yes as the interviewer asked him a very important question to the fans.'Since she's going on tour for a long time I have to ask,will you miss her in Korea?' was the question as he hesitates before answering the question in a total honest opinion.'I guess I will miss her...We dated yes but we're still friends and she's one of my good friends so It kinda feels like losing a family member so I will miss her in Korea' was his respond as Fans began commenting on his SNS account about the two.Further news will be released about the two unless their companies will announce their official relationship status.
-Trip to Tyoko-
😍Sasaeng Fan's pov😍
As I was waiting for Troublemakers to arrive at their hotel which was leaked by another fellow sasaeng fan.I secretly snucked into Eunha's reserved room and placed a few hidden cameras inside,I was sitting on a bench while waiting for them to arrive and when they did all the fans went crazy!It was chaos but I get to see Eunha through my hidden cameras.I went home and checked if they were still working and they were!I saw her enter the room with a shocked face so did I when I saw her bed was covered in rose petals in a heart shape with her favourite flowers in the middle there was a card as well and I was hoping she would be reading it out loud but she didn't she just sighed in delight and blushed as she smelled the flowers before unpacking her suitcases.

Her hotel room rang as she went to answer it after changing inside the bathroom which I might have put a hidden camera in...Anyway!I was shocked to see NCT's Mark?!They broke up didn't they?She welcomed him inside as Eunha want to the hotel room phone and I listened to her conversation while watching Mark,after her phone call she sat next to him on the bed as they played on their phones.Eunha was lying down her head of his lap as the two played on their phones till I saw Mark staring at her."What?"Eunha asked him sitting up as the two looked at each other before Mark leaned in and kissed her?!ARE THEY DATING AGAIN?!They stopped kissing as Eunha looked around and found one of my hidden cameras.
👑Eunha's pov👑
Me and Unnies as well as the YG family are in Tokyo and NCT are also here for a schedule and Mark came over to my hotel room since NCT are staying in the same hotel as us,while together inside my hotel room I felt like we were being watched so I stopped mine and Mark's small make out session and looked around and I found a camera?Oh no!I called the hotel and covered my face and so did Mark as the hotel worker was confused as me and Mark pointed at the camera which the worker found and deeply apologised for them and checked the whole hotel room for anymore cameras.I can't believe my fans would do this to me!The worker even found one in the bathroom where I changed!Disgusting~I decided to post something on my SNS account regarding to the incident and I was told that I would be staying in Jiyeon Unnie's hotel room till mine is completely fine and free from anymore camera.