Chapter 45

🐰💚Author's pov💚🐰
Tonight is the first night of the YG family concerts...Here in Seoul Troublemakers get ready for their intro performance with all of the YG family,as Kunhyun,Miyoung and Asuka get their make up on they began taking about their nervousness.BTS,Seventeen,EXO,NCT and all their boyfriends as well as families attended the concert and waited for it to begin as fans began noticing them...Soon enough the concert hall turned pitch black as a few spot lights hit Asuka,CL,Suhyun and Jiyeon as the four posed and waved to the crowd who were screaming...Asuka and Jiyeon also happened to see their boyfriends."SEOUL CITY!!~~"CL screamed into the microphone as everyone screamed once again as Suhyun began singing the song they were performing as everyone else in the YG family joined them.All of Troublemakers's boyfriends but Kunhyun's were screaming their lovers name as the girls smiled and continued,after their performace was another song this time Asuka started the song."yeogi buteora modu moyeora~"She sang as everyone screamed..she was joined by G-Dragon as the two sang the start of Big Bang's 'Fantastic Baby' as Bobby of IKON walked over to Asuka they tow began acting crazy by dancing as well as dabbing to the song.Once both songs were finished everyone went to the main stage and greeted the crowd then did individual greetings and Asuka was next."Annyeonghaseyo yorobun!~YG princess Eunha iminda!~"She bowed and smiled waving at the camrea who had a filmed her so she would be on the big screens while Troublers screamed.
👑Eunha's pov👑
"Alright let's kick it off tonight with Fship!~"Jiyeon Unnie said through the mic as everyone screamed.I mouthed towards them a fighting as they responded and mouthed thank you back to me,they debut song 'Disappear' began as they performed wonderfully and talked to the crowd then began their comback song 'Here You Are' which both me and Miyoung Unnie composed the song..I was watching till I received a text from my group chat with Seventeen Oppas.

Woozi🎼: Great Performace!

Coups Appa⚜️: Yea and it's just the beginning

Channie😋: You were great!

Pabo Oppa🎧: Hey your boyfriend is getting jealous

Me: Thanks Woozi Opps,Coups Oppa and Dino Oppa!

Me: Waeyo?

Holy Oppa🙏: You and Bobby is all ima say

1004👼🏻: Don't worry he's fine...

Me: What happened?

Naega Hosh🌟: Woozi...Might have hit his head..

Me:....OMG

Woozi🎼:He was getting annoying

Junnie😐: When does you and the others perform?

Pabo Oppa🎧: Yeah!I wanna see my Jagi!

Me: After IKON does why?

SweaterPaws🐾: Just wondering...What are you guys doing currently?

Mingwho😕: Ima talk to Taeyong hyung about our relationship~

DivaBoo💁: Since when were you in a relationship?

Mr.Sunshine☀️: I agree with Seungkwan

Me: If you must know Mingwho then hear ya go:

Me: Playing on their phones:Jiyeon,Seunghee and Miyoung

Talking to someone:Kunhyun,Yooji and Hyerin plus Me

Sleeping:Eunmi and Rinah

Pabo Oppa🎧: So that's why she isn't texting me back!