Chapter 42

🐺Jiyeon's pov🐺
Everyone's back together once again!~Apparently the boys of NCT got their own SNS accounts now which is nice...right now everyone is back inside the dorm,they're unpacking from their trips back home.Troublers have been commented on our SNS account posts recently asking about Mark and Eunha,the fans should comment on their photos and not the members.I even received a notification from SimplyKpop about them.
Confirming Eunark?!
The two young idols were shipped together after their dating rumour was confirmed.Recently the boys of NCT got their own SNS accounts and Mark had posted a photo which have fans questioning their relationship.The photo below was from his SNS account,he had captioned it with 'Missed my baby girl lots~💕💕' fans are asking him if the girl in the photo was Eunha or another but he nevered answered.

The photo below was from his SNS account,he had captioned it with 'Missed my baby girl lots~💕💕' fans are asking him if the girl in the photo was Eunha or another but he nevered answered

Both companies have yet to actually confirm their relationship until further notice that's all we have today.

I need to ask Asuka about this..."Hey what's up with you and Mark?"I asked as she looked at me and smiled explaining everything that had happened on Christmas Eve which was when they got back together,I nodded at her explanation and went to the kitchen to grab a snack.
💞Asuka's pov💞
I'm bored...so I decided to post something on my SNS account as another clue for fans signing that me and Mark are together once again.The photo was taken on Boxing Day when we went shopping with Nina.

INSTAGRAM

@Ice.Princessx17 - Love my baby boy to the moon and back~💓🌙
♥️2,301,184 Likes
392 more comments

After receiving lots of notifications from Instagram I began going onto my twitter.Same thing,fans questioning about our relationship "Let's go on V app shall we Snowflake?"I asked her as she barked,I giggled as grabbed Manger Unnies phone which I asked for permission for and began going live."Annyeonghaseyo~"I greeted as I saw many fans join in "Hi from Florida~My mum's from Florida!"(If have seen this before then...😄Svt fan!)I smiled and greeted other countries."Unnie what's your relationship with Mark now?"I read out a question I saw."Friends~"I smiled and continued,I began showing the Unnies so the fans could see them "Hai Hayley!"I smiled at Hyerin Unnie."Hello~"She smiled at the fans and we both began reading comments from the app as well as Twitter.

"Hyerin Unnie how are you and Jungkook Oppa?"I read out a question for V app."I believe it's been a year for you guys right?"I asked as she nodded."I'm off!"Seunghee Unnie said as she grabbed her keys which were on the coffee table in the living room where we were."Where ya going?"I asked she mouthed a name as I nodded and continued mine and Hyerin Unnie's little Q&A."Is it weird having your best friend date you brother?"Hyerin read out as I shook my head "Not really~"I smiled and continued reading comments."Eunha Unnie what have you been writing?"I read."I've been writing in my music book which has all my songs that I produced even our songs~"I smiled answering the question,"I have a comeback coming soon~"I say as I winked after reading a comment telling me to wink at them.

After the V app section of my day I walked towards my room and saw Eunmi on the phone talking so someone well more like arguing."I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!"I heard her yell,being curious I decided to listen to her conversation."I DON'T CARE!YOU LEFT ME AND MUM TO LIVE WITH THAT STUPID FAMILY IN OSAKA!"By those harsh lines I knew it was her father."Whatever Bye dad,"she hanged up on the phone as I softly knocked on the door "MiMi?Can I come in?"I asked as she yelled yes,"What's wrong?"I asked as she covered her face with her hands."My dad wants me to break up with Vernon and move down to Osaka to meet his business partner's son~"she sighed.I nodded listening to every word she said,I actually couldn't believe that her dad would do that to her."Are you going to?"I asked shaking about her answer,she shook her head no and explained that she didn't want to leave Korea."What are you going to do?"I asked her as she sighed heavily,shaking her head "I don't know~"She ruffled her hair in frustration.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:Short chapter~Sorry haven't been feeling that well to write but thanks for all the support on this book!~Follow me and please vote on chapters as well~사랑해💞💞
~Lily🐰💚
Final Word Count:793 words