Chapter 35

Jimin's pov
Areum......made us breakfast...and all I ever done to her was be rude and cold towards her,we were in the van being drove to Show Music Core for our performance stage as I stared at my phone."Hyung what are you looking at?"TaeTae asked as he looked over my shoulder from behind,it was my lock screen which was me and Areum when we were little smiling...I sighed heavily as we hopped off the car entering the studio and escorted to our dressing room,while I was in the make up chair and I thought about Areum and our parents.
*FlashBack*
"HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?!"Our mother screamed at our father who just came home with a random girl that was drunk...at this time I was around 12 and Areum was 4,she always cried when mum and dad fought.Dad and Mum were constantly fighting these days and I guess their behaviour rubbed off on me and I became cold and rude towards Areum."I NEVER WANTED THIS STUPID FAMILY ANYWAYS!"Father yelled as the woman he brang home left the house,he and mom were fighting and all of a sudden they kiss...?!?WHAT THE HECK?!THEY FIGHT AND NOW THEY KISS?!I sighed as I left Areum downstairs with them rushing up to my room.To be honest I never wanted a sibling actually I found it fun to be a only child but when Areum was born everything changed for me,she got most of the attention from our parents and relatives while I was just in the corner unnoticed...a few years later I was accepted to BIGHIT so I left with saying goodbye and after a couple of months later I received a call from the police about my family.

"Your mother is in jail and your father is no-where to be found we expect you to take good care of your abused sister sir~"

That was it...When she arrived I ignored her the whole time like she never existed and so did Bangtan.
*End of FlashBack*
After all these years...she still cared about me...and I was just rude and pretended she never existed,what kind of brother am I?!I sighed as we walked towards the stage to perform.
Areum's pov
Me and Seolhyun are currently in Math class which is SUPER boring...we're just learning algebra so me and Seolhyun began passing notes to each other since we sit next to each other weirdly,I wonder what Bangtan is doing right now...probably performing at Music Core.It was soon break so me and Seolhyun went to meet up with the others at Sophia's locker which is her sister's old locker and might I say everyone was dying to have our lockers since idols used our lockers.Sophia got Eunha,Nina got Mark,MinAh got Kunhyun after she left the school,Seolhyun got Miyoung and I got Hyerin Unnie I sighed as I grabbed my lunch box and closed my locker as we walked towards the school garden.We usually spent our breaks here because it's peaceful as I ate my fruit salad which I prepared last night,after break was Music which we all had today we were dancing so we all changed into dance clothes I wore leggings with a flannel around my waist and a crop top with converses Sophia had a similar style to me but she had chockers on.
-After school-
Manager Oppa picked up and told me that the boys were home earlier than usual,I entered and took of my shoes placing them on the shoe rack that I had on the left side.I walked to kitchen to find Jin and J-Hope eating as usual I didn't greet them I just opened the fridge and grabbed the rest of my fruit salad that seemed less them this morning,I ignored it and grabbed a fork before entering my room.I placed my salad on my desk as I grabbed my homework and began doing it...after I grabbed my MacBook Air that was from BIGHIT's CEO as a Christmas gift I opened YouTube and watched random videos as I ate my fruit salad.
Author's pov
Areum had finished her fruit salad in 4 minutes and had came to the conclusion that one of the boys had ate her food,she exited her room and walked pass the boys who were in the living into the kitchen.She grabbed a bowl and some fruit she decided to cut the bananas first as she cuts the fruit Jungkook and Taehyun came up to her "Whatca ya making?"they both asked staring at Areum as she cutted her fruit placing them in the big bowl she had "A fruit salad,"she answered plainly as they rest of the boys entered the kitchen watching her interested in her cooking skill."Jiminnie can't cook but you can?"Jin asked as she nodded,she grabbed a spoon after cutting all the fruit and mixed them together "Just wondering did anyone eat my fruit salad when you came home?"Areum asked still focused at the bowl as Jungkook confessed to the taking of the fruits "I'm sorry it was just so GOOD!~"he sulked as she grabbed two bowls scooping a couple of spoons of fruit salad into each of them,she placed the rest in the fridge as she grabbed a fork sticking it into one of the bowls giving it to Jungkook.

She left to her room as Jungkook's eyes sparkled and took a bite ate the food...he praised it as the boys asked to try which Jungkook did give them some.They were shocked and fell in love with her cooking even her own brother Jimin enjoyed it,after a while Areum fell asleep with out eating dinner again.
Areum's pov
-The next day-
Today is Saturday and the boys have a day off today,I was in my room finishing homework till the door bell rang so o raced towards the door hoping for my package I've been waiting for but it was just Hyerin Unnie."Unnie!!~~"I smiled widely hugging as she smiled and hugged me back I invited her in as she entered taking her shoes off,she greeted BTS and kissed Jungkook's cheek as the rest gagged I went to my room and Hyerin Unnie followed me weirdly so when we entered Hyerin and I sat on my bed."Unnie how's preparations going?"I asked as she smiled,we talked about her comeback till she had to leave for a recording with Troublemakers.
Hyerin's pov
Areum?She's a nice girl and her brother is being rude and terrible to her.I made my way to YG entertainment till I bumped into these two girls "Minhae Sunbaenim~"they both bowed as I smiled chattering for a bit I then left for recording.

[Kunhyun] Ireojido mothaneunde jeoreojido mothane
Geujeo barabomyeo Baby ba-ba-baby
[Seunghee] Maeil sangsangman hae ireumgwa hamkke
Sseuk mareul nwatne Baby ajik urin moreuneun sainde

[Miyoung] Amugeona geolchyeodo areumdawo
[Seunghee] Geoul sok dan duriseo haneun Fashion Show Show
[Eunha] Ibeone jeongmal kkokkkok naega meonjeo Talk Talk
[Miyoung] Dajim ppuningeol maebeon dajim ppuningeol

[Sana] Nanananananana kotnoraega naodaga nado mollae
[Eunmi] Nunmul nal geot gatae
Anin geot gatae naega anin geot gatae ([All]I love you so much)

[Kunhyun] Imi nan da keotdago saenggakhaneunde
Eojjeomyeon nae maminde wae
Nae mamdaero hal su eoptneun geon wae
[Eunha] Mireonaeryeogo hamyeon halsurok
Jakku kkeullyeo wae jakku jakku kkeullyeo Baby

[All]I'm like TT Just like TT
[Rinah] Ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae neomuhae
[All]I'm like TT Just like TT
[Eunha] Tell me that you'd be my baby

[Hyerin] Eocheoguni eoptdago hae
Eolgul gapseul mothandae
Jeonhyeo wiro andwae Baby ba-ba-baby
[Eunha] Michil geot gatae i wajunge wae
Baeneun tto gopeun geonde
Haru jongil meokgiman haneunde

[Lisa] Maemmaemaemae
Amu joedo eoptneun inhyeongman ttaejji
[Rinah] Jongil anjaitdaga eopdeuryeotda
Sigani hoekhoekhoek
[Lisa] Pibuneun wae ireoke tto chikchik
[Rinah] Jakku tiktik georigo man sipji
[Lisa/Rinah] Eomman gwichanhge gyesok waewaewaewaewae

[Sana] Nanananananana kotnoraega naodaga nado mollae
[Eunmi] Jjajeungnal geot gatae hwanal geot gatae
Ireon aega aninde ([All]I love you so much)

[Kunhyun] Imi nan da keotdago saenggakhaneunde
Eojjeomyeon nae maminde wae
Nae mamdaero hal su eoptneun geon wae
[Eunha] Mireonaeryeogo hamyeon halsurok
Jakku kkeullyeo wae jakku jakku kkeullyeo Baby

[All]I'm like TT Just like TT
[Rinah] Ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae neomuhae
[All]I'm like TT Just like TT
[Eunha] Tell me that you'd be my baby

[Miyoung] Hoksi ireon nareul alkkayo
[Seunghee] Idaero sarajyeo beorimyeon andwaeyo
[Eunha] Ibeonen jeongmal kkokkkok naega meonjeo Talk Talk
Dajim ppuningeol maebeon dajim ppuningeol Oh

[Miyoung] Imi nan da keotdago saenggakhaneunde
Eojjeomyeon nae maminde wae
Nae mamdaero hal su eoptneun geon wae
[Hyerin] Mireonaeryeogo hamyeon halsurok
Jakku kkeullyeo wae jakku jakku kkeullyeo Baby

[All]I'm like TT Just like TT
[Rinah] Ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae neomuhae
[all]I'm like TT Just like TT
[Eunha] Tell me that you'd be my baby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm like TT...Just like TT~"Minhae but I love this song~TWICE Unnies are back~so is BLACK PINK and I'm in love with their new songs!~Follow me and my chingus~ chickychick123 and Ella_FireFist15 and please vote and comment on the book~.

Final word count:1554 words~