Chapter 32

Seunghee's pov
I can tell Asuka is really happy with the idol life...I am to so is everyone else,the Maknae hasn't been attending school lately because of promotions but tomorrow they are since we just have a interview in the afternoon and they come home earlier then regular students.Sometimes I think she's stressed out and won't tell anyone but Fship is going perfectly fine and we've been testing the YG traniees but there's these four girls who catch my eyes,I believe their group name is Harmony or something.
*NCT*Mark's pov(Different pov yay~)
-Next day-
I woke up and did my regular routine...I'm a High school senior now and still going to SPAC with NCT traniees and the ones that debuted already,Asuka said she would be here today with Eunmi and Miyoung."Hey~"Asuka calls as I stared at her smiling happy to see my girlfriend she still has the earring I gave her for our 1st year anniversary as a gift,she has a few piercings actually but she looks great with them(media).After a few months we all graduated school and are now full time idols,currently NCT-U & 127 are in the practice room watching our pre-debut videos which are so funny and cringe worthy we continued watching till a message popped up.

It was for M!countdown and we were covering Super Junior Sunbaenims 'Sorry Sorry' and I taught them some English pronunciations for the song.Were now being filmed and being asked questions about things "Mark's girlfriend is best known for her?"Ten hyung read the question while I'm just chucking to death."Ah!Her beauty!"Taeyong hyung said trying to guess the answer,she is beautiful and he got it correct."Troublemakers's Eunha is mostly known for her beauty and facial expressions when performing~"PD-nim said as we all clapped the hyungs and haechan are still single which is kinda funny,we practiced Sorry Sorry and rocked it!It's April 10th which means Miyoung's birthday is in 3 days.
Miyoung's pov
My birthday is in three days and I don't know what to do~We have a performance on my birthday everyone seems to forgot my birthday is in three days I would spend it with Oppa but Jinyoung Oppa is busy with hard carry promotions and I wanted to spent it with him.We have promotions for 'Wonderland' but it's ending soon in July plus we're having a comeback for Halloween which is in October that's when our music video would be released,everyone seems so busy doing promotions especially Asuka she's been invited to a lot of variety shows and been going to interviews with some of us and sometimes with Vernon and Mark.
-April 13th Tuesday-
Today's my birthday and we're performing at Music core,we were currently in the waiting room and I entered the room after getting my mic and Seunghee Unnie was holding a cake while everyone sang happy birthday to me it was so sweet...they even got me gifts!We had our way to the stage and when we got on stage the Troublers sang happy birthday to me it was so sweet of them.I made hearts with my fingers and 'sent' my love to the Troublers there it was really sweet of everyone I just wished to be with Jinyoung Oppa on my special day.

After our performance we had a fan signing event which I received a bunch of presents from the Troublers and had and amazing time,the event is ending soon and everyone is singing happy birthday to me but there was special voice I heard and he came out with a cake!Jinyoung Oppa brought me a cake!~
-After Wonderland Promotions-
Asuka's pov
A few days ago I left to Canada with Mark,we're going to his home country to visit his parents and also I wanted to see what Canada is like since I've never been there in fact all the Unnies went to visit their family except Hyerin Unnie she stayed in Korea to support Jungkook Oppa during his Blood sweat and tears promotions.We've gotten our luggage already so now we're driving to his house by his parents which both of them are lovely to talk to actually and I found out Mark Oppa had a little sister!I can't wait to see her.
-Mark's house-
"I'm home!~"Mark shouted as he entered causing me to giggle at him,his father helped me with my luggages as I thanked him and he brought them to Mark's room after Mark placed his butt on the couch a 13 year old girl came in with her ear phones blasting 'BOOMBAYAH' inside her ears until she stopped her music and blushed as she saw me."Mark Oppa you're back!W-with Eunha Unnie,"she stutters as she blushed in embarrassment for listening to my song,Mark nodded happily but became serious."I thought you said you would listen to me and not my girlfriend~"he whined as I hit the back of his head."Leave the poor girl alone~She has the right to listen to Troublemakers!~"I smiled at his sister,she shyly smiled as she rushed into her room she exited the room with four albums in her hands.