Chapter 22

We've released our two new songs and is now doing promotions for it,Troublemakers comeback is still postponed till both sun units are finished with promotions.We're currently at SBS Inkigayo to perform and I love our set up for Whistle and BOOMBAYAH(media),we're getting our make up done first.DIA are performing before us and I love their new song,Mark and NCT Dream is here as well so I went to their dressing room to talk to them for a bit before going to the stage for our pre-recording then our recording of the actual performance.

Once we finished we waited for Justice Unnies to perform 'Dumb Dumb' which is their new song,when they finished we changed and went to Busan for our fan signing yes it's today which means it's also Rinah Unnie's birthday.
-Busan fan signing-
We greeted the fans happily and we began,we planned to surprise Unnie with a cake which I'm going to decorate."Unnie I'm going to the bathroom,"I said to Rinah Unnie as she's on my left,I'm second in our line Rinah Unnie is first as it's her birthday.I 'went' to the bathroom and then left to the waiting where manager Unnie had a cake and decorations ready for me,I smiled at the decorations in front of me as I began decorating the cake beautifully for Rinah Unnie,I placed fruit onto the top of the cake and the number 20 candles on the cake.

I 'went' to the bathroom and then left to the waiting where manager Unnie had a cake and decorations ready for me,I smiled at the decorations in front of me as I began decorating the cake beautifully for Rinah Unnie,I placed fruit onto the top of ...

Manager Unnie lit the candles as I slowly walked back to the fan signing table singing happy birthday to Rinah Unnie.
Authors pov
-Before Asuka came out-
Rinah received many gifts from her fans on her birthday,the members gave her kisses on her cheek and did aegyo for her,she had a lot of fun she just wished she was with her family.All members were there but Asuka who had went to decorate the cake,Rinah then heard a familiar voice singing happy birthday to her and then everyone joined as Asuka arrived with a cake in her hands in front of Rinah."Happy birthday Tofu Rinah~Happy birthday to you~"Everyone sang as Rinah made a wish then blew out the candles while everyone clapped,Asuka placed the cake on the table in front of Rinah and then grabbed a knife for Rinah.All the members got a slice of cake and ate it which was very delicious and then continued the fan signing,after the fan signing the nine girls went to Namsan Tower for Rinah as the reached the tower they bought a lock and wrote on it hoping to be together as nine forever.

They all went back to the dorm only to be greeted by their friends,smiling and singing happy birthday to Rinah."Unnie since we have a gift here for you since we didn't give you a gift at the fan signing,"Miyoung told Rinah and put on a blind fold onto her,guiding her towards the living room where waits her parents from Japan."You can take off your blind fold now Unnie!"Asuka told Rinah and smiled,everyone was behind her smiling.Rinah slowly took the blind fold off only to adjust her eyes to the light and once did she cried,her parents hugged her and cried as well so did everyone else around the family.Asuka who was with Mark smiled and silently cried and hugged her boyfriend happily as he kissed her hair smiling at the family in front of him.
-The Next Day-
Rinah's pov
Yesterday was the best birthday ever...My parents are here to see me perform for the first time ever since I'd moved away from home,into my grandparents home where they treated me kindly.We're currently back stage as we're performing in sub units,Black pink was called first and they did great for Whistle now it's our turn and I'm extremely nervous I mean who wouldn't be nervous to perform in front of there parents."Justice Fighting!"Seunghee encouraged us as we got onto the stage and waved to fans before we started the song.
Jiyeon's pov
I really happy....Rinah got to see her family and they're here to see her perform,they smiled as Rinah smiled and performed the song perfectly.It's now the rap part where Rinah and Eunmi rap,when Rinah finished her parents seem shocked "Have you seen her rap before?"I asked her parents as the shook their heads and smiled at their daughter,Justice came back and then we went back onto the stage to perform BOOMBAYAH,once finished we all except Rinah and Hyerin went back to the dorms to rest.
Hyerin's pov
I'm going on a date today,with Jungkook.I told Asuka and Seunghee then left to our favourite park which Jungkook took me to for our first date,I smiled when I saw him at the pond where he confessed to me.I walked towards him...he turned around and smiled then hugged me happily,I smiled and hugged him back we then left to a restaurant.We got a private room and we're wearing disguises just in case we get caught by fans,after our date Jungkook took me back to the dorm and he went back to his.Next morning I was called to YG's office with Asuka,hopefully no one found out and took pictures about me and Jungkook Oppa.
-At the office-
"Hyerin please explain this,"YG gave me a tablet which was on a article so I read it.
Troublemakers's Minah in a relationship?!
The girl was spotted by one of her sasaeng fan at a near by park with a man near the pond hugging,the two then left to a restaurant,the fan took pictures of the two and posted them online.Member Eunha explained on her SNS account about Minah's relationship and that the fans should be happy for her instead of being negative about the man,fans concluded to the answer that Eunha knew the man.Fans all over the world are sad and angry from this scandal and hope the rumour about Minah is false,YG is yet to announce the answer.

I looked at YG then Eunha,I took a deep breath..."Asuka thank you,"I stated before turning back to YG."I'm sorry...I know the rules,"I stated and I was expecting to be yelled at but I heard laughing I looked at him,he was smiling and so was Asuka."Hyerin...you girls bring success to my company so if you're in a relationship then that's fine,"he explained to me as Asuka nodded,we talked about the scandal and decided to tell the fans about the relationship but I had to talk to Jungkook Oppa first."Oppa,YG is willing to tell the fans about us...what about your company?"I asked Jungkook as he replied with it was fine with their company so we decided to release the news about us out.Once did Eunha had posted a photo on her account so did I.

Confirmed Minah is dating someone.
The Singer is happy to announce that she is in fact seeing someone,before revealing the man she was caught seeing with,she wishes her fans will support their relationship and not hate on her boyfriend.The man she was seen with was in fact BTS's maknae Jeon Jungkook,the two have a simple relationship like member Eunha and Mark a Sunbae and Hoobae relationship.Minah and Eunha both posted a photo of the two together saying they were happy together and wishes the best for each other's careers and fans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunbae-Senior
Hoobae-Junior
Maknae-Youngest member/person
Oppa-Older brother/boy friend for girls
Unnie-Older sister/girl friend for girls
Sasaeng-A fan that goes through your personal stuff
Aegyo-Acting cute