Chapter 14

It's been 3 months now....Hyerin,Miyoung(April 13th) and Eunmi Unnies are now 18 and Kunhyun Unnie is 19,Mark and I are still together for 3 months now.Seventeen released a repackage of Pretty U with Love letter and also a new song Very Nice.Mark is now in 3 sub-units of NCT,us...we're getting ready for our comeback with our new song Momomo.It's a cute concept and I love it,we all decided to change our hair colours since we were bored with our current hair.I decided to dye my hair like Taeyeon Unnie when she had pink hair in Party,yes I'm dying my hair pink...again,Tiffany Unnie kept complimenting my pink hair and how she wanted to do the same but scared she couldn't pull it off.Speaking of Tiffany she's receiving a lot of hate for one mistake she made so now she's taking a break from social media and staying at her dorm.

My solo comeback was a huge hit and many fans connected with Heaven and was very touched by the song,I was so proud to hear that.I'm currently at our photo shoot for MoMoMo,I like our outfits very much as we had changed like 3-4 times?I don't know,Sistar Unnies had a comeback with 'I like that' Monsta X with 'Stuck' and more comebacks.We're also filming a reality show called Troublemakers's Lifestyle,"Ahh~Eunha yeppuda~"Hyerin Unnie said as she pointed the camera at me.I did a move from TTS's twinkle with the jazz fingers under my chin,I smiled and took the camera from her as she was called for her individual shots.

"Ne~today we are doing our teaser photos for our comeback,"I stated as I walked to the couch at the waiting room and sat down."I dyed my hair like Taeyeon Unnie during party era and I think Taeyeon Unnie pulled it off more than me,"I fake pout as I received a text."Vernon Oppa just texted me asking what I'm doing,"I said and showed them the text message and replied with Recording Troublemakers's Lifestyle and our text conversation is being recorded."Send!"I said as it sent and Vernon sent a huge text message to the Carats watching,"Oppa is very 'talkative',"I said making air quotes as it was a text message.

"How about I go to Twitter?Ne?Tweet me any questions!"I stated setting the camera down on the table but still able to see me as I got my hair done,"@Kunuho.Loves asks how long have you and Mark been dating and how do you deal with haters?"I stated the question."Mark Oppa and I have been dating for 2 months and a half I think and we try not to think about them and think about our supporting fans instead,"I scroll down on the questions and did a mini q&a which ended and we all finished our photo shoot.
Rinah's pov
"Annyeonghaseyo~"I greeted the camera and sat next to Jiyeon Unnie,"Eunha can please play your playlist~"I said to Eunha as she nodded and played EXO's Love me right as she took the camera and placed it at front so the viewers could see all of us,Manager Unnie doesn't mind us being crazy as we're always crazy.Jiyeon Unnie and I rapped Chanyeol Oppa and Sehun Oppa's part as we all just jammed out in the van,arriving at our dorm I grabbed the camera and went inside taking my shoes off."How about a dorm tour Ne~?"I asked as it's the afternoon,everyone has already changed and I decided to do a dorm tour.

"First of all the living room,look Jiyeon Unnie,Miyoung and Kunhyun is here,"I pointed the camera at them as they waved and our living room has a lot of space for dancing,I walked to the kitchen to see Seunghee Unnie,Yooji Unnie and Hyerin eating and Yooji Unnie is cooking."Let us find the Maknae line~"I walked towards their room knocking as Eunmi opened the door,Miyoung on her phone and Asuka on her Mac Pro."Do you three ever go out?"I asked as they've always in this room,Miyoung replied with no we're vampires who hate the sunlight and being outside.Sarcasm of course as Asuka grabbed some clothes and changed into it,"I'm going to meet up with Mark annyeong!"she waved to the camera and left bringing a camera with her.
Asuka/Eunha's pov
I recorded myself headed to SM entertainment and filmed me entering,"My 5th home~"I stated and went to NCT Dream's practice room."They must be practicing Chewing Gum,"I told the camera and quietly enter watching them carefully.Mark saw me recording and smiled as I did the same,they finished crashing onto the floor panting,I giggle."Annyeonghaseyo NCT Dream~"I greeted as they did the same they're so cute and young,"Ne so NCT has a new sub-unit,NCT Dream and they debuted not long ago so download they're song Chewing gum on Spotify,"I stated pointing the camera at my direction.

"Why are you filming?"Mark asked,I looked at him and pointed the camera at him."Troublemakers's Lifestyle,"I replied as he nodded and I talked to them for a bit and interviewed them,"Time for...Mark Oppa!"I brang the camera towards him."Annyeonghaseyo Mark Lee iminda,"he greeted and bowed,after interviewing them I went to F(x) Unnies dorm.....Amber's place."Hello~"I greeted as she let me in as I told her about me filming Troublemakers's Lifestyle,"Jack Jack~ Come here~"I cooed as he ran towards me.Amber Unnie took the camera from me,"Sometimes my friends come over to see Jack Jack and Tuna never me,"Amber frowned and pointed the camera to me as I laughed at her statement,"Let's go out for ice cream~"I said as we both left to get ice cream.After hanging out with Amber I went back to the dorm,it's like 1 in the morning as I said goodbye to the viewers and slept for 4 hours.When I woke up,I was in the waiting room....in my sleep wear,I sigh and asked Jiyeon Unnie where my clothes where as she pointed to it.I changed and got my hair and make up done as Yooji unnie filmed,finishing my make up I ate a tiny bit and practice a bit then sat down looking through my Instagram.I have 3.90K followers on Instagram and a lot of friends on Snap chat,some are old friends some are idols such as Amber,Taeyeon and Tiffany.