Chapter 41{Christmas Special}

A/N:Still Asuka's pov~I also hope you're liking this book!~

After the Christmas movie I went to bed.The next day was December 23rd and as I walked out of my bedroom I saw more gifts under the Christmas tree than yesterday...weird I though there was only 22 gifts?Oh well~I went to the kitchen and made Christmas themed pancakes since I was getting into the spirt a bit but fully.I already gave the Unnie's Christmas gifts and told The to open it on Christmas Day,today I stayed inside watching Christmas films.I'm also heading out to hang out with Sica Unnie and Krystal who haven't left to San Francisco yet,I had a lovely shower and wore black jeans,a Aqua long sleeved sweater and some black combat boots with my hair down.I met up with the two at a cute cafe,I saw the two seating near the window as I entered the cafe I ordered a white hot chocolate as I sat down next to Krystal Unnie who was on her phone texting Kai Oppa."Love the new song Unnie!"I said towards Sica unnie as she smiled and thanked me,my drink arrived as I smiled at the kind waitress and began drinking it while ordering breakfast.I had ordered chocolate chip pancakes with some toppings such as whip cream,chocolate drizzle and more...after breakfast we went to the mall.We entered a clothing shop and began browsing around."Unnie!~"I called Krystal who was looking at some tops,she came over towards me as i gave her a pair of jeans "This suits you~"I said as she smiled and took it nodding in agreement.After we went to Blac and Elcare to check out the new things in stock,Sica unnie told me that I could have everything I bought for free but I insisted on paying for them.

I went home after and noticed a few gifts outside the dorm door...They had labels on them so after I brang all my shopping bags inside I brang them inside checking the labels...they were from the NCT boys,I didn't see a gift from Mark unfortunately but that's fine since we broke up six weeks ago.I sighed and went to the kitchen to make me lunch,I made sausages wrapped in bacon and cutted an apple to dip into caramel into.It was delicious if you asked me,I looked at the presents underneath the Christmas tree as I grabbed one shaking it trying to figure out what it was.Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'm all alone...why does God hate me?I sighed heavily as I plugged my earphones into my iphone jack and played SHINee oppa's 'Tell Me What To Do'(I was litgit listening to this while writing this)After I entered my bedroom and began watching K-dramas since i was bored and had nothing better to do,I got bored watching k-dramas that I began writing songs.I smiled as I finished the song I was producing currently...I made lyrics to the song and thought about the songs concept and came up with a girl who wants revenge on her ex-boyfriend for hurting her..she ruins his car along with her friends and trashes his apartment that she lived in before the break up.Kinda like my and Mark's break up story except the trashing the apartment part since he lives in a dorm with the other NCT boys
-December 24th-
It's Christmas eve today and I'm doing nothing but watching Christmas movies and eating Christmas themed cookies...I still have a few for Santa and yes I still believe in Santa if ya got a problem then tell someone who actually cares!I stood up with the plate I had and enter the kitchen and placed the plate into the sink as well as the cup that held coke cola inside of it.I then entered my bedroom to grab my Rose Gold MacBook and sat down in the living room singing the lyrics of the song I made yesterday before receiving a notification from AllKpop.

CHRISTMAS SPIRT
The nine beautiful girls of Troublemakers are back home with their families celebrating Christmas as a happy family.Member Kunhyun posted on her SNS account that she wasn't spending Christmas with her family but i fact with EXO her older brother's group!Member Minah will be spending hers with her boyfrind Jungkook and his group BTS as well as Jimin's little sister Areum.Members Rinah and Eunmi went back to Japan and Vernon accompanied Eunmi to Japan,the others went home and are spreading the Christmas spirt every where with their SNS account posts.Member Lisa had posted a photo of herself in the snow back in Icheon and Seunghee posted a photo of her and NCT's China line in China's airport after landing in Shanghai.Rinah posted one of her and a friend of hers inside her house while the others posted photos of themselves.Unfortunately member Eunha hasn't posted anything as her fans begin to worry that she isn't in the Christmas spirt due to Eunark's break up in early December,we hope she's fine and will post a photo on her SNS account soon.