Chapter 15

Our new song came out with its teasers as we received a lot of positive comments,we're now doing individual schedules.We're all busy and we'll won't have time to practice for MoMoMo,I looked at my Rose gold Iphone 6s and went through my social media accounts.This is my schedule⬇️

Monday-Photoshoot for Blanc & Eclare (Jessica Unnie's products)
Tuesday-Shooting for a movie called This is love
Wednesday-Shooting This is love 4:30am-9:00am,practice at 12:30pm-3:00pm,Record new song(rest of day)
Thursday-Shooting Mv for MoMoMo
Friday-Shooting This is Love and MoMoMo individual shots
Saturday-Practice 3:40am-7:00am,Shooting This is love for the rest of the day
Sunday-Free day

Yeah I'm really busy next week....The movie This is love has Chanyeol Oppa in it and Jiyeon Unnie as my best friend in the film,Krystal Unnie told me that Jessica Unnie wanted me to do a photo shoot for her products as I'm really popular in the world.I obviously said okay but I wanted at look at the outfits first and they were amazing so I agreed and that was added to my schedule,waking up the next day I got ready to leave the dorm.I wore a white laced detailed top with black jeans,a maroon hat I borrowed more like stole from Mark and white shoes.

I wore a white laced detailed top with black jeans,a maroon hat I borrowed more like stole from Mark and white shoes

I put on light make up such as Concealer,Foundation,Eyeliner,Mascara,Lip balm and did my brows.I grabbed my bag and left,the others left already except for Rinah Unnie and Eunmi Unnie who has a rest day today.Arriving at the photo shoot Sica Unnie hugged me like there's no tomorrow,I smiled and I went to the dressing room to change and get my makeup done.There were 6 outfits in total,it was a Spring and Autumn type of clothing,It was pretty though changing seven times into different outfits best thing I get to keep them with I adore.Honestly my favourite outfit would be the sixth one or the first one,I got a text from Mark saying he would be having a break as they finished promotions.After finishing the photo shoot a went home with a couple of bags filled with today's outfits and other products of Sica Unnie,Eunmi Unnie help me with the bags and said the other haven't arrived yet but Kunhyun Unnie who was at a sibling interview with Chen Chen.

The next day,me and Jiyeon Unnie went to the set of This is love and saw Yoda Oppa talking to someone."Annyeonghaseyo Songhee iminda~"the girl Chanyeol Oppa was talking to said in a irradiated voice,rude."Watch out~Annyeonghaseyo Troublemakers iminda~"we both said and introduced ourselves,"Annyeonghaseyo Troublemakers's Ice princess Eunha iminda~"As I finished introducing myself she rolled her eyes at me and went somewhere else,I roll my eyes and went to meet the director with Jiyeon Unnie and Yoda Oppa.The director hasn't arrived yet so I went to the AllKpop app and read the latest article which was about me.

This is love starring Troublemakers's Eunha and Their comeback?!
This is love is a new drama about a girl who has never been in love before she met someone,a boy.The girl is a popular person in the school and has 2 rivals in the drama,the new version of the drama is starring YG entertainment's Princess Eunha and her fellow member Lisa.The cast was not announced fulling only the Star and Co-Star,we had found out through NCT Dream's Mark Lee that Troublemakers have individual schedules now and Eunha is extremely busy...Jessica Jung former SNSD member and ex SM artists had asked Eunha to pose for her company which she gladly accepted.Troublemakers were also rumoured to be having a comeback due to the siblings line's recent picture on their SNS accounts,Kunhyun being the eldest out of the trio had posted a photo of her at a photoshoot with the members,Miyoung had posted an astronaut drawing that Eunha had drawn and lastly Eunha had posted and filmed for Troublemakers lifestyle the girls with their new hair,hers being like Taeyeon from GG who had pink hair during Party era.

Our comeback music video isn't out yet as we still need to film,record and choreograph it.The director had finally arrived and we began rehearsing our lines together and filmed it,after filming for 10 hours we went back to the dorm and crashed onto our beds.The next morning me and Jiyeon Unnie woke up a 3:20am to get ready and leave to film the drama,we filmed till nine in the morning then we went to YG and choreographed MoMoMo(media)which me and Eunmi Unnie did with the recording of manager unnie.After practicing the choreograph we had to record the song,we arrived in the recording studio and Jungyeon Oppa and some producers are there and soon began recording.

[Eunha] uri jibe eonje nolleo wanni
[Eunmi] nae mamsogen eonje deureo wanni
[Minah] geureonde geureonde geureohge sirhjineun anha
([Eunha]o isanghae nae mami wae)

[Kunhyun] junbi andoen nan jom nollaneunde
Sasil ireongeon jom sillyeinde
[Seunghee] geureohge geureohge geureohge sirhjineun anha
([Lisa] geurae maja nan fall in love)

[Rinah]naeireun nado gabol su isseulkka
[Sana] Come on Come on
Come on jomdeo gakkaiwa
[Lisa] neoui maeumeul dudeurimyeon
Useumyeonseo muneul yeoreoya dwae

[Eunha] hanassik malhaebolkka neorang narangman
Seoroe daehan yaegideul urikkiriman
[Miyoung] changpihan geotdeul jaranggeorideul
[Kunhyun] ttande gaseoneun bimil neorang narangman

[All] mwomwomwomwomwo eomeomeo jeongmal
Ttottottottotto deo deo yaegihaejwo
[Seunghee] ireum mwo ttoneun eolgul mwo
Geureon geo malgo dareun yaegi

[Miyoung] nae mamsogen eonje deureo wanni
[Eunmi] nado mollae eonje deureo wanni
[Rinah] geureonde geureonde geureohge sirhjineun anha
([Lisa] danbane sarojaba nun kkamjjakhalsae)

[Sana] ijen nado jeomjeom jayeonseureo
Nae nunedo naega sarangseureo
[Minah] ireohge ireohge ireohge eoreuni doena
([Kunhyun] bukkeureowo du nuni majuchil ttaen)

[Eunmi] amuhantedo mot han mari isseo
[Lisa] Come on Come on
Come on jomdeo gakkaiwa
[Rinah] sasireun jeongmal bangawosseo
Niga naege georeo deureool ttae

[Eunha] hanassik malhaebolkka neorang narangman
Seoroe daehan yaegideul urikkiriman
[Kunhyun] changpihan geotdeul jaranggeorideul
[Miyoung] ttande gaseoneun bimil neorang narangman

[All] mwomwomwomwomwo eomeomeo jeongmal
Ttottottottotto deo deo yaegihaejwo
[Miyoung] ireum mwo ttoneun eolgul mwo
Geureon geo malgo dareun yaegi

[Lisa] maldo eobsi tto nal chajawa
Junbiga andoen nal heundeureonwa
Da gajin neon sagikaerik
Nawa hamkkemyeon wanbyeok kemi
Appaga bomyeon neo keuniri na
Ireohge nae maeumi yeollina bwa
([Sana] ije neo eobsi na eotteohge jeongmal)
Oh boy oneurireun dulmanui swit

[Eunha] hanassik malhaebolkka neorang narangman
Seoroe daehan yaegideul urikkiriman
[Eunmi] changpihan geotdeul jaranggeorideul
[Seunghee] ttande gaseoneun bimil neorang narangman

[All] mwomwomwomwomwo eomeomeo jeongmal
Ttottottottotto deo deo yaegihaejwo
[Rinah] ireum mwo ttoneun eolgul mwo
Geureon geo malgo dareun yaegi

After recording we went back home,waking up at 4:25am to get ready and went to our set for MoMoMo.