Chapter 8

ASUKA'S P.O.V

If you're wondering where I am, I'm at our dorm which I just moved into with the unnies. Inside my room there is a bunk bed and a normal bed, the Minnie twins are sharing the bunk bed and I have the normal bed. We've been busy with performances and interviews and stuff like that. Lately, I've been distant from Seventeen but I always visit them at Pledis when I'm free. I'm currently inside the van which Manager unnie; who is driving me to a photo shoot for a clothing store in America. I was on my way to the photo shoot area when I received a text from Jiyeon unnie.

From: Leader-nim ✊🏻

Hwaiting on your photo shoot Maknae! Tomorrow we'll be performing at Music bank so get excited and after the photo shoot go to YG ent so we can practice!

To: Leader-nim ✊🏻

Arreso Unnie! Thank you for encouraging me to my best! Saranghae

"Eunha, we're here!" Manager unnie stated and hopped off as I did the same thing, we entered and I bowed then greeted the photographer and soon we started the photo shoot. After 3 hours of taking photos and changing outfits nearly 10 times we finished, I was wearing a loose crop top and black leggings with a flannel around my waist, seeing it was my original outfit. We headed to YG ent. I made my way to our practice room where the others were. We stretched and began practising, we practised for 4-5 hours and it's currently 9:30 pm.

"Kaja! Asuka must be tired after today, she needs rest and so do we," Jiyeon unnie said.

The next day

"WAKE UP!!!" Jiyeon and Manager unnie screams throughout the dorm causing us all to get ready for today. I finished washing up and wore high waisted shorts with a plain white crop top and a black choker with a heart charm with was given to me on my birthday by Vernon Oppa and black converse.

The others finished and we went to rehearsals for Music Bank. In the car Rinah unnie played her music playlist which we all adore since she always had good music, the first song to play was Bang bang bang by Big Bang Sunbaenims. We sang along and rap line rapped and kinda danced but since we were sitting down it was difficult, "We're here!" Manager unnie stated and we all got off the van as I looked around there were so many Troublers {Fandom name} around cheering for us.

"Eunha! Can I please have a selca with you?"

"Kunhyun! Please sign my notebook!"

"Jiyeon unnie! Sign my shirt!"

"Rinah unnie you're so pretty!"

"Minah we love you!"

And more shouts were heard. We walked inside and went backstage only to see one of our favourite groups, EXO. "Oppa!" Kunhyun immediately hugged Chen-Chen, we walked towards them with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppas!" We greeted. We didn't need to be formal to them. They smiled and I realised Kai wasn't with them so I asked about him...turned out he injured his ankle and can't promote with them, how sad.

"Troublemakers! Please follow me!" a staff came to get us as we went to the stage with microphones ready and stuff and all we needed was to be pre-recorded then record the actual thing. We're performing two songs, Do it again and Like Ohh Ahh, After recording, we went backstage and got ready to perform wearing the outfits when we were on the rooftop.

After performing we went back to the dorms to rest as tomorrow we'll be performing at
M!Countdown. The next day I woke up and got ready and we all went to M!Countdown, we saw a lot of our Sunbaenims there and we obviously bowed to them and smiled as we all got ready for today's performance.

a/n: Short chapter I know but I have great ideas for this story!Hope you're enjoying this book!