Chapter 3

NEXT MORNING

6 more days till my birthday, yay! Note me sarcasm. It's Saturday today so last night we (Monsta X and the girls) decided to go to the beach, so I'm currently packing the things I'm bringing like sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, food, drinks and spare clothes duh. I finished packing then I changed into my swimsuit, I slip off a loose dress and went to the get the other girls.

AT THE BEACH

You've got to be kidding me?! Seventeen's here as well, urghh! "Asuka!" Vernon yells as I fake smile at him and his bandmates.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Seventeen bowed to Monsta X.

"Hurry up and go change!" I.M said as we; the girls nodded and left to change (swimsuits in media). We came out to see the boys waiting for us, their mouths were hung open.

"Hello??" we wave our hands in front of them as they came back to life.

KIHYUN'S P.O.V

Holy cow!?! They look amazing! I think the others and I are just going to faint. Anyways the other boys and I are staring at the girls in their swimsuits until they were waving their hands in our faces. "Kihyunnie, are you alright?" Asuka asked, I only nod my head and went off to the water gulping.

"Hey, Kihyun!" Wonho shouts as I look at him. "Don't you think Asuka looks cute in her swimsuit?" he smirked at me. Monsta X knows I have a small crush on her and they like to tease me about it.

"Y-Yeah," I respond as he went off yelling for Asuka. I ran after him of course.

"Asuka!!!" Wonho calls as she turns to us.

"Ne?" she questioned.

"Kihyun thinks you look cute!" Wonho giggles, running away. I was now in front of her rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Hehe, thank you Kihyun," she kissed my cheek then left leaving me with a red face. Minhyuk noticed and began teasing me with the others.

"Go flirt with Jiyeon!" I stated at Minhyuk as he gasped and went to her. I went back to playing in the water till I noticed Asuka just sitting at the shore so I went up to her. "You're not going to swim?" I asked as I sat next to her drying my wet hair. She shook her head.

"I like looking from afar," she slightly smiles. We talked for a bit then we all went to get ice cream, I had vanilla. We all talked on the shore before going back into the water. "Asuka-ah! Kaja!" I pull her up and pushed her into the water.

"Kihyun!!" Asuka whined, I smiled and splashed her. The others joined in and at 2:30 we all went to change.

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

Kihyun and I are really close. I've known him since he was a trainee at Starship entertainment, some staff even though we were dating which isn't true. Even the girls think we're dating and we're not. So we finished changing to casual clothes, I'm wearing a teal blue top with a high waisted floral skirt with a brown belt around my waist and a pair of sandals. We all decided to go out for lunch, so we ended up eating at a Chinese restaurant.

We talked to each other and got to know each other, I'm now close to Joshua and Woozi. I talk to Joshua in English and Woozi and I share the same interests, like composing music and singing. Seventeen then left cause of their schedules but Monsta X is staying and we went to the mall, they were wearing disguises so it was fine, we bought a lot of things then went home.

CHWE FAMILY HOUSEHOLD

"Honey, come sit down for a minute," mum told me as I enter the house. I sit down in the chair in front of them. "We want you to live with your brother to follow his footsteps," she explained then that's when I finally burst. "Sure! I'll go live with him only to get away from you who always compared me to him! I'm perfectly talented enough to not be compared! All you ever talk about is him and Sofia! NEVER ME! So I'm done!" I storm to my room.

🎧 VERNON'S P.O.V 🎧

I just finished my schedules with the hyungs and Dino. I entered the house to hear Asuka yelling. "All you ever talk about is him and Sophia! NEVER ME!So I'm done!" Asuka yelled then stormed to her room. I walked to my mum to see her dumbfounded. I comforted her till we saw Asuka in dance clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she glared at me and replied with none of your business. I heard a car honk outside and she went out to the car and entered. I swear I've seen that car...Kihyun?!?! I call the others and followed her to a dance room and to my surprise the others are here already. "Kaja!" we follow her and Kihyun to a dance room with a girl and Wonho, they both smiled and played a song. (Play Oh My Girl's I Found Love) Asuka and the girl danced wonderfully, all of Seventeen is shocked.

"Your turn!" the girl stated and the boys went to the centre.

They danced to their song 'Rush'. The girls applauded and smiled while the boys sat down and talking to the girls. "How is it being idol siblings?" Kihyun asked smirking.

"Horrible, everyone even strangers ask me about him!?" the girl stated. "I have to live with my brother now so I can follow his footsteps, urghh," Asuka said sarcastically at the end. I furrowed my eyebrows and continued listening.

"Kunhyun-ah, how is Chen sunbae anyways?" Wonho asked. The girl; Kunhyun glared at him.

"Digging your grave already?" she raised an eyebrow at him as he shook his head and smiled. "He's good, busy with promotions," She stated and turned to Asuka. She whispered something to her that made her turn red, she shook her head and smiled at the boys.

"Let's dance together!" she played Troublemakers' 'Now' and they danced to the song wonderfully. They sat down and drank their waters.

"Wanna come in or not?" Kunhyun asked looking at us, we entered looking at them.

"Hi," Asuka said coldly.

WOOZI'S P.O.V

Kunhyun, the girl with Asuka, Kihyun and Wonho asked us if we were coming in or not so we all entered with a cold welcoming from Asuka. "Hey! You're gonna live with us be nice at least Asuka!" Vernon pouted as she tsked and turned away. We all laugh at Vernon, suddenly Asuka's phone rang so she went to answer it outside but I followed her and hid so she couldn't see me.

"Hello? Ne this Asuka...Jinja?! Ne! Thank you!" she ended the call as I ran back to the practice room pretending not to hear. Asuka came in smiling.

"What's with the smile?" Kihyun asked her.

"Idol. Call," she said smiling.

"What company?" Wonho asked this time.

"YG," she plainly said and we all left.