Chapter 27

Asuka's pov
Sora did a great job actually,she looked anxious to sing 'What do you mean?' but she did great just need a few lessons on English and she'll be fine."Next is.....Fship?"Hyunwoo Oppa looked confused but a boy and four others stood up and explained there name which meant their friendship and that they'll always be together and work harder as a five,inspiring might I say but let's see what they got.Dj Hyunwoo played their chosen song and dance well I like the dance break it actually seems that dancing is there thing.I looked at one of the boys profile since I'm the only one here with Hyunwoo Oppa and the traniees the Unnies have a schedule except me,something caught my eye....Kang Lee Soo.He's a rapper huh?I smirked as I looked at the five boys who stood in front of me Let's see,his rapping skills."Kang Lee Soo please step forward,"I stated as the boy stood up front.

"A rapper?"I asked as he nodded."Do you have a role model?Who inspires you?"I asked as he nodded once more."Chanyeol Sunbaenim,he's a great rapper and I wish to be as good as him one day!"he stated bravely I smirked once more and grabbed my phone.I decided to let Chanyeol Oppa take care of this for me,I dialled his number as it rang but was answered immediately after one ring."Yoboseo?"he asked I saw Lee Soo's eyes widen,"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!Could you do me a favour?"I asked as he replied with of course dongsae-ah.
Phone conversation
"Oppa we have a traniee here who's a rapper and you're his role model so we're testing his ability,could you rap the hardest rap you're ever did?"I asked kindly.
"I'm going to guess that if I don't you'll kill me" -Chanyeol
"Aniya!I'll just call Mark Oppa!"
"Arreso~ The hardest rap I ever did?"
"Ne~ Pallie!"
"The hardest I think was lightsaber for me"
"Rap it!"
"*Raps his part in Lightsaber*"
"Arreso Annyeong~"
"Annyeong!"
End of conversation
I looked at Lee Soo who seemed to be listen to Chanyeol's rap and took a deep breath before rapping,once he finished I clapped for him he did great."Alright now....Kim Sunggun?"I asked as he stepped forward,"Main Vocalist?"he nodded I smiled at him."Let's see your high note shall we?"I asked as he looked anxious but nodded non less,he sang a bit of EXO Sunbaenim's 'Growl' till it reached the high note of Chen Chen he did great and when he ended his high note he bowed with a sheepish smile."It's not as good as you Sunbaenim,"he bowed once again I shook my head and explained that it was alright he just need to fix his posture to help him,I've gone through four of them and this is the last one.

"Han Damien?American?"I asked looking at the last boy he nodded,I put down the folder I was holding with down onto me seat as I walked towards him."The rest take a seat,"they followed as I instructed I smiled at him before moving towards the stereo "How long have you been dancing for?"I asked him as he replied 10 years,he should be able to learn a dance after watching once that's how I learned how to learn dances faster by one look."Alright I'm going to dance to the chorus of a song then you'll copy,"I stated as I played BTS Sunbaenim's 'Fire' the other traniees are excited to see me dance since they've never seen me dance before,Jimin Sunbaenim's part is near as I danced to the song and once finished I replayed the section I danced to see Damien dance and he did great actually I turned to the clock to see it was 4:30 in the afternoon."Annyeong~"I waved goodbye as I left YG entertainment and went back to the dorms where everyone was,I just washed up then slept since I'm tired after singing and dancing to test the traniees.
-Saturday- (A/N:Got this idea of of YouTube all credits goes to buzz feed)
Today is the day out comeback teasers come out for 'Secret' BLACK PINK are still doing promotions for 'Whistle' and 'BOOMBAYAH' and Justice finished a couple of weeks ago,I looked at my schedule and turns out I'm doing a collaboration with Buzz feed with this guy name Steven.I gave him advice and stuff about being a Kpop star and when the video aired I watched it,it was funny but he did his best.
-Kcon-
Kcon is happening now and I'm super excited,I mean who doesn't want to go travelling around the world to perform for their international fans no one duh!First stop is France so I packed a lot of clothes for the trip and the normal things like shoes,make up,bags,swim suits for L.A and many more things,Amber Unnie is actually another mentor of Steven's she helped him as well so when we're in L.A we're both going to see him.Right now we're in the van at 3:30 in the morning to Incheon Airport to leave for France,apparently EXO,F(x) and SHINee are on the same plane as us so it's going to be fun when we got onto the plane we found our seats and I was seating with Krystal Unnie and Amber Unnie."France~Can't wait!"I stated as I sat down in between them,we talked about being in France and how much fun it was going to be.
-L.A- (They're speaking in English)
Kcon L.A......wow Kcon has gone by so fast but there's still one Kcon left and Amber Unnie is here with me we're going to meet Steven today."Hi!"both Amber and I greeted him smiling then laughing,we sat down at a table and began talking.
Conversation
"So why are you in L.A?"-Steven
"Eat Tacos and to see you!"-Amber
"Oh Thank you~"
"Uhhh~ No we're actually here for Kcon!"
"It's been going on for ages were international fans get to see us perform in their country and many star come to perform"
"We performed all over the world...France,New York,Tokyo,LA and many more"
"France?!"
"We're going global baby!"
"I asked on Twitter what questions they wanted to ask an actual Kpop star and the most asked question was are you getting enough sleep?"
"Me and Amber are similar to each other...caused we're so passionate about our jobs we don't think about sleeping our team always tells us to eat"
"There was this one time we were at a music broadcast and both our teams were in the same dressing room and we both didn't look like we got enough rest so they told us to rest"
"Aside from performing,Amber is actually starring in her own show~"
"Your own show?"
"Cause I'm fabulous~Ranting Monkey~"
"So what's your favourite food?We can get it!"
"Can we get Jack in the box taco?"
"Omg!Amber!*Dies of laughter*"
"Jack in the box?!You're a Kpop star!"
"2 for $5 dude that's a great deal!"
"Alright let's go then!"
End of conversation
Now we're on our way to jack in the box for Amber Unnie so she can eat tacos I'm not really hungry actually me and Mark Oppa went to a restaurant before so I'm full."Ashley would you like anything?"Amber asked."Nah~I already ate don't worry~"I stated still playing on my phone scrolling down on my Instagram feed then playing Pokémon Go while driving back to the studio once finished getting the tacos,once back we talked a bit more about what Kpop stars usually do during their schedules."Kpop stars who are having a comeback will have a hectic schedule,"Amber stated as Steven questions about the activities,"To prepare for a comeback you might have to dye your hair then do a photo shoot and film for the teasers then film the music video and wait for the comeback,"I explained as I took a sip of my drink."Once their music video comes out they go to music programs to perform and do fan signing events and have guest appearances like on Weekly Idol,"I continued as I looked at my photo smiling at the recent text I received,now we're talking about Sasaeng fans."Ashley you have some Sasaengs right?"Amber asked as I nodded,"They get violent sometimes when it comes to scandals but they just have to understand our decision,"I stated drinking my coke.We continued talking but I had to leave since we (Troublemakers) are leaving for New York soon plus I have to pack then leave for the airport.