Chapter 10

"When did you write this again Eunha?"Jungyeon Oppa asked as I replied Today.He was shocked and said it was amazing as I smiled as he returned it,"I'll show this to Eunkyung,"He smiled as I nodded and headed back to the dorm tired to the bone.
Next morning
"Shh!Get out!Let her rest!She was so busy yesterday!"I hear someone say by the voice and tone I knew it was Jiyeon Unnie."But Unnie!We want to go shopping with her,"I believe Kunhyun Unnie said as I imagine her pouting.I slowly made a grunt and rub my eye sitting up,"Look!You woke her up!"Jiyeon scolded Kunhyun and Miyoung Unnie for waking me up."Minhae!"they both said and left the room sad,I hear Jiyeon sigh and apologised for waking me up as I shook my head."Unnie what time is it?"I asked remembering at 3:30pm I had a meeting with Manager(Eunkyung) Unnie,Jungyeon Oppa,YG-nim and Hyuna Unnie."1:30pm,weayo?"she asked as I got out of bed,I explained to her I had a meeting to attend and walk towards the bathroom.After touching up I looked at the clock,1:45pm.I walked out to the kitchen to eat as Miyoung Unnie saw me and asked if I wanted to go out with her and Kunhyun Unnie.I told her I had a meeting as she pouted and left with Kunhyun Unnie to the mall wearing disguises.

Yooji was inside the kitchen making lunch for us,"Morning sleepy head~ I made you lunch eat up before leaving,"she stated as I nodded and sat down to eat.After eating,Manager Unnie drove me to YG entertainment and we went to the meeting,we both invaded YG nim's office and apologised for rudely coming inside as he said it was alright."So you wrote a song in one day?"he asked as I nodded,"Ne,and I gave it to Jungyeon Oppa to see if he liked it,"I explained as Jungyeon Oppa took my music note book out and showed him my song."Let's head to the music you so we can you play it,"He raised a brow gesturing us to leave,we walked towards the music room as I sat down at the piano and began playing.

"사람들의 말들이
닿지 않아 괜찮지 않아
힘을 내야
사람들이 하는 말이
그렇게 느끼고 생각해
나답지 않게

(oh) 아무렇지도 않아
(oh) 스쳐 지나간 꿈처럼

힘들 때도 있어 다들 그렇잖아
말하기도 그저 생각만
답답한 마음에 고민을 해봐도 oh yeah
다시 맘을 다잡아봐

Try,if you can catch me
Try, if you can catch me

나만 아는 이야기
그저 담담하게 마음에 담고
혼자 걸어가
(혼자 걸어가)

하늘에 물어볼까
아님 모른 아닌
태연한 해봐 yeah

(oh) 아무렇지도 않아
(아무렇지도 않아)
(oh) 스쳐 지나간 꿈처럼
(지나간 꿈처럼)

힘들 때도 있어 다들 그렇잖아
말하기도 그저 생각만
답답한 마음에 고민을 해봐도
다시 맘을 잡아봐

Try, if you can catch me

안에 물드는
새로운 감정을
보고 싶어 느끼고 싶어 feel it baby
네게 다가가 마음 그대로
We're gonna fly