Chapter 37

Asuka's pov(October 27th)
I'm finally 18!~👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉Making me 19 in Korea!~Also TT just dropped and now we're on our way to our showcase where we're going to show TT plus a song dedicated to our Troublers called 'One in a million' I also made another solo comeback with 'Don't touch me' which G-Dragon Sunbaenim wrote for me which was really nice of him really~I was told by Manager Oppa(A/N:They have two managers one girl and one boy~)that I would be promoting both songs making me really busy also next year we are performing for our first ever YG family concert!~I was super excited when I found out!~After a few hours we ended our showcase and went home to sleep because tomorrow we're having our comeback stage!~
-The next day-
I woke up and changed into comfortable clothes and we were drove to the venue of the show and we did a dance rehearsal with name tags and did sound checks those kind of things...after was the broadcast and we were watching other idols performing and now it's our turn.It was really windy my hair kept going in front of my face when performing it annoyed me so much~.

After we performed '1 to 10'.After we finished our stage we went to a fan signing event...I wore a maroon long sleeved crop top,black ripped jeans and my black converses with minimum of make up,we were drove there and when we entered the fan signing a lot of fans greeted us as usual.We sat in our order which I was in the middle and we received a bunch of gifts some even gave Sophia and Nina gifts!~After we went to bed sleeping cause tomorrow we're going to perform plus Eunmi Unnie and I are going to visit the school for a bit.The next morning(October 28th) we performed at Music Core then me and Eunmi went to SPAC cause we were bored and everyone was in class while we were wearing casual clothing(media).We saw the place empty thinking that class was in session we went to the dance rooms and there was a class inside plus BTS Oppa's dance line?The teacher noticed us and invited us "we're doing stretches~"he said and went in front to the class to demonstrate the splits he didn't get the far so we did a flexibility contest...3 teachers against 3 students the students chose Areum,Nina and Sophia,I personally know that Sophia can do this cause she's my sister duh~.

Sophia went first then Nina and Areum was last...they beat the teachers but can they beat me and Eunmi?me and Eunmi did splits then stretchs like the infinity sign stretch and many more which will break your bones.Everyone was shocked except the five girls we love~they did the same thing and we watched them danced for a bit then we went back to the dorms...I woke up a 5:45 in the morning the next day and I'm tired AF~but I have a schedule to do so imma do it then come back here to sleep,we finished our stage performance and now I'm getting ready for my solo stage we actually found out from Manager Oppa that we would be leaving on January 5th for the YG family concert!~.I went to the stage and performed with a smile on my face~

After we were invited to AAA(Asian Artist Awards) on November 17th 2017 so I'm super excited for that~rights now we're recording a dance practice of 'TT' for the fans on V app the it's back to the dorms and resting,the next day we all woke up and changed into warm clothes since it's winter right now(I don't know their seasons~)then we went to the practice room to film our dance practice for '1 to 10' and 'JELLY JELLY' then we rested for a bit then going to Music Core for a performance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:Short Chapter😓Been working on other things and school work...also I'm writing a new NCT fanfic which I'm working on and I really like its concept I also have an amazing next chapter idea~Please Vote and Comment on the book and hope you have a great day!사랑해~💞💞

~LilySnowx10💞🐰

Final Word Count:743 words

Told ya it was short~