Chapter 26

Asuka's pov
Today is Wednesday and I'm currently get ready for school,I wore my sunglasses cause it's quite sunny out right now and we all headed to school except the older Unnies we arrived at school the same time as NCT dream which meant there were a lot of fans waiting for us.I stepped out our van and many fanboys are screaming my name and that they love me,one person caught my eye though he was a little bit suspicious leaning against the wall watching us with a smirk on his face it scared me to be honest.We finally were able to pass through the fans and made our ways to our lockers to put away our bags,we went to home room and we were early so we had a bit of time left before the bell actually rang our teacher came inside after the bell rang.

"Class we have a new student please treat him well,"Our home room teacher said which was odd since we're the only people that's meant to be in this class,when the person came in I automatically knew who it was.It was the boy from this morning but he seemed familiar to me."Annyeonghaseyo Jung Minwoo iminda please look after me~"He greeted as he had a poker face,the teacher instructed him to sit behind Kunhyun Unnie who was behind me after that we went to our first class which was P.E in the gym but me and the Unnies were called out to the principle's office which was weird.We went to his office and sat down,he explained that the school was holding a fun raiser for the sport department since their equipment are old and need new ones and that he wanted us and the other Unnies help them out,we agreed to it since this is the school we all grew up going to.We went back and played basketball it was girls against girls and boys against boys and let me just say we have sport uniform but the other girls uniform was so short that their butts were literally hanging out of the shorts.

They were basically trying to take the boys attention......Man what happened to the school?Anyways the boys finished their game but were still going since the girls on the other team are refusing to touch the ball,"Miyoung over here!"I tell her as she threw the ball at me.I caught it and dribbled the ball towards the basket where I got a goal and high-fived the Unnies,the boys were cooing at us which is very distracting and disturbing so we just went to NCT."You did great noonan!"Jisung said and yes I'm older than him by a year,I thanked him then we went to our lockers to get our books so next period which was composing I'm already a pro so I don't need lessons I just pay attention cause you never know.
-Lunch-
It's now lunch and I'm just at my locker decorating it since I didn't have time to do it before,I put a locker shelf inside even though there was one already I just have it for more space.On my locker door I put pictures of me and Unnies,my family some with Seventeen and some with Mark Oppa I decided to have some fun with the photos and grabbed a permanent marker and began drawing on the photos.I gave S.Coups Oppa and Vernon Oppa mustaches and Saegkwan Oppa a crown cause he's the prince of sass,I did more doodles till I was interrupted by Mark Oppa who chuckled "Like it?" asked him facing him.He nodded while chuckling at the photos of Seventeen and me and the Unnies plus some other artists I know."You should draw something on EXO,"he suggested as I looked at our photo and came up with the perfect thing,I drew a bacon for Baekhyun Oppa,chicken leg for Kai Oppa,bubble tea for Sehun oppa,a yoda face for Yoda Oppa aka Chanyeol,a beagle for Chen Chen,star for Suho Oppa,a small unicorn for Lay Oppa and a snow flake for Xiumin Oppa.We laughed at the photos and began getting our things for Last period,we went to class and sat down still laughing at the pictures.
-Back at the dorms-
I'm really tired,I did my homework then went to eat dinner then bed cause I'm tired and tomorrow is a free day for us except the other students who still have to go to class.The next morning I woke up early in the morning like around 5:30 in the morning anyways I'm getting ready to leave for a photo shoot for our comeback plus we're perform at Inkigayo again,we all went to photoshoot at 6 then finished at 8.BLACK PINK then moved into the van to be drove to Inkigayo to perform.Once inside we went to make up and hair then wardrobe and we looked fabulous anyways we made our way to our dressing room to get our microphones ready plus to eat some fruit which I recorded me eating for my Instagram followers.After finishing our performance we went back to the dorms to sleep,I woke up at 5:30 in the morning,I tried to sleep again but I couldn't so I decided to go dance in our practice room.It's fine since today's lessons were called off since there was a last minute meeting for the teachers.
Eunmi's pov
I woke up and looked around the room....Asuka's gone,I wonder where she is right now maybe the practice room to dance.It's been a long time since she did a free style dance to a song I got ready and entered the kitchen to find Yooji Unnie and Jiyeon Unnie "Have you seen Asuka?"Jiyeon Unnie asked worried I guess she woke up early and found her missing.I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe she's in the practice room,you know it's been awhile since she's done a free style dance,"I stated then began eating my breakfast that Yooji Unnie had made me.I got dressed into denim shorts,a black crop top and my white high tops I grabbed my dance bag and headed down to the practice room.I walked there cause our dorm isn't really far from our dorm,when I was near our practice room I heard music so I peeked in and I was correct....it was Asuka dancing.

"Free style?"I asked as I entered the practice room she looked at me and nodded,I smiled and put down my bag and walked towards the stereo where I put on 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber and walked towards the middle with her next to me.We both danced in sync to the music and once finished we heard clapping we turn to the entrance to see the YG traniees who haven't debut yet,"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenims~"They greeted me and Asuka looked at each other before nodding we faced the traniees."Watch out!Annyeonghaseyo Troublemakers iminda~"we introduced we're pretty sure they know us,they bowed and told us that they were going to be taught by a trainer about dancing and how they were going turns out their trainer is our old trainer Hungwoo."Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!"we both greeted him with a smile as he greeted back then Jiyeon Unnie,Miyoung and Hyerin Unnie can in as I left.
Miyoung's pov
We're here to judge the traniees plus we're showing them the standards to be a traniee here at YG you gotta be amazing at singing and dancing and rapping,Hyunwoo Oppa asked us four to demonstrate for them cause we're really popular right now and they wanted to see us dance but I don't get why just us four and not the other five....wait I know why Justice are performing today at Music bank,how stupid of me."Ok guys BLACK PINK will be demonstrating a dance they did when they were traniees,"Hyunwoo Oppa gestured us to take the floor so we did,Jiyeon Unnie cued Hyunwoo Oppa to play the music and we began dancing to it.

When we finished we weren't out of breath since the dance line always dance to it and the Unnies watch us dance to it like 10 million times so yeah,everyone clapped as we bowed and took a seat."Alright time for you guys to show them what you got ok?"They nodded,"First group....Future 2ne1?"four girls around 12 to 13 year olds I think took the floor.The music began and they did great actually but a bit more practice then they'll be as good as Asuka but that's impossible since dance is Asuka's life she grew up dancing,Eunmi grew up dancing as well plus they've been dancing for more then 10 years unlike me and Yooji Unnie who's part of the dance line we've danced for 5 years only."Ok next is singing....Han Sora?"a girl in Future 2ne1 raised her hand and went to the center,"You're the main vocalist...lucky we have our main vocalist here so let's see what you got,"Jiyeon Unnie stated looking at her profile then the girl,she nodded."Miyoung is going to play a note and you're going to sing it back after Eunha will sing a short part of a song which you will copy to see your fast ability to remember lyrics and finally you'll sing a song on your own arreso?"Minah Unnie explained as she nodded.

I was now sitting in front of a keyboard as I played a middle C for her to copy she did fine but next is Asuka and she listens to a lot of music."Ready?"Asuka asked as Sora nodded listening to her carefully,"What do you mean?~ When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no~What do you mean?~"I understood what Eunha was doing,she gestured the girl who looked nervous but copied perfectly but had some trouble with some of the words I gave her a microphone and sat down again ready to listen to her voice.