Chapter 4

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

I got a call from YG, himself asking me to become a trainee at their company, he told me to think about it and I now actually have to think about it. For the last couple of weeks, I've received calls from a lot of companies like JYP, SM, Starship, Cube, Pleadis, BigHit and now YG. I sigh and finished packing my things, yeah I moving to Vernon's dorm and will be living there. I finished and I received a phone call from Seunghee unnie.

Italics-Seunghee Bold-Asuka

"Hi, unnie!"

"Hey! Did you happen to get a call from YG?"

"Yeah, I did yesterday. What about the others?"

"Same thing. What company should we choose?"

"I don't know about the others but I'm going to YG with Eunmi and Kunhyun"

"Jiyeon, Rinah and I are thinking about going to Cube"

"The others?"

"I don't know, we'll ask them tomorrow at the mall"

"Arreso, bye unnie! See you tomorrow~"

"Annyeong!"

I sigh and placed my luggage near the front door. I went back up to my room and called the other companies, the understood and said if I ever left the company I can go to one of them instead. Which is very kind of them see I'm such a talented person, I fell asleep and woke the next morning and headed to the dorm with Vernon after finishing getting ready.

SEVENTEEN'S DORM

"Hello everyone," I greeted and they did the same. I then remembered about the girl so I told them I'll be at the mall if they needed me. I arrived, the girls and I talked about the companies. "Eunmi unnie, Kunhyun unnie and I are going to YG, what about you girls," I asked.

"We've decided to go with YG too and plus we can go to a different company if needed," Jiyeon unnie stated and we all went to celebrate and have fun with our friends. I arrived home and I was shown to my room by S.Coups and I unpacked with the help of China line, I then got a call from Taeyeon unnie as I answered the call Seventeen listened.

"Hi, Taeyeon unnie!"

"Hello, my favourite dongesae!"

"*Giggles* What's up?"

"Party at SM! Bring seventeen with you!"

"Arreso!"

I saw Seventeen, "Get ready, we're going to SM for a party," I stated and they basically the ran to their rooms. We arrived at SM and was greeted by SNSD. "Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenims!" Seventeen greeted bowing multiple times to each senior they met. I could only giggle at them.

"Baekhyun oppa!" I yell as soon as I saw him.

"ASUKIE!!" He calls out, hugging me tightly. Hahaha, I miss bacon oppa. He finally let me go then I was attacked by a giant Yoda.

"SUHO UMMA!! SAVE ME!!!" I scream seeing the rest of EXO, he shook his head laughing.

"Yah Yoda! Put her down," he scolds and Chanyeol finally put me down.