Chapter 6

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

After 3 months of training we are finally going to debut on September 13th! About my birthday? The unnies and our friends planned a surprise party for me. Pia? She's still a slut who thinks she can over rule me. I'm currently in the recording studio with Jungyeon oppa recording my part of our debut song.

"어떻게 이제 할말이 없게
Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh
하게 만들어줘
Bla La La La 말만하지 말고
느껴지게 Huh
OOH AHH하게"

I sang into the microphone as he finished the recording."Daebak Asuka-ssi!" Jungyeon oppa compliment my singing as I smiled and thanked him. I finished and headed home for rest. As I opened Seventeen's dorm door, all eyes are on me as soon as I entered.

"Ne?" I asked as I lock the door, turning to them once finished.

"Asuka! I'm so proud of you!" Vernon ruffles my hair as I glare at him.

"Don't touch the hair again," I glared at him then smiled innocently and left to my room.

DINO'S P.O.V

Asuka has been working hard this past couple of months, training to become an idol and now she's gonna become one soon. "I think we should do something special for her," I say to the hyungs as they smiled and thought about the idea.

"Perfect!" they shout as Asuka came down in a long shirt and sports shorts. That shirt doesn't look like hers though, we looked at each other and answered nothing and ran out of the dorm. We went to the practice room and planed there until Vernon got a call, he placed on loudspeaker so we could hear it.

"Hello?"- Vernon
"Oppa-deul~ you left me alone in the dorm with nothing to do~" -Asuka

I'm guessing she's pouting right now. Ever since she moved in, she became nicer to us and now we're like family to her.

"Minhae~ we're practising!" -S.coups

"But you finished your promotions for Mansae" -Asuka

"Working on a new song" -Woozi

"Hmmm...Arreso ask me if you need help Woozi oppa~"

"Annyeong Asuka!" -SEVENTEEN

"Annyeong oppa-deul~" -Asuka

We all sigh together. After finishing planning Troublemakers surprise party we TRIED to help Woozi hyung but he refused. He fished his phone out of his pocket and called someone. "Ne Annyeonghaseyo~...Nope, they can help me with lyrics we're talking about the music, harmony...Melody that kind of stuff...hello?" After that, the door opened revealing Asuka.

"Sorry about hang up on you Woozi oppa but, I thought you would need me so I came," she innocently smiled. He shook his head and they went to his studio, we just talked and did random stuff waiting for them. After 45 minutes they came out.

"Finished??" S.Coups hyung asked as they nodded. Asuka went to the stereo and played the music so we could think.

"I have to go to YG now, call me if you need help! Annyeong oppa-deul~!" Asuka waved goodbye to us as we smiled and waved goodbye as well.