Chapter 2

AFTER P.E CLASS

Kunhyun unnie, Miyoung unnie and I left the locker room once finished and headed to the dance room where we always eat cause we hate having people stare at us when we eat. "Chen oppa is good thanks for asking Miyoung, How about Vernon?" Kunhyun asked. I gave her thumbs up meaning he's good, as we walk to the dance room 3 ugly sluts walk up to us.

"Hey losers! Set us a date with your brothers!" the middle girl with a caked up face yelled causing everyone looking at us. We all made a disgusted face, the girls looked at me cause they know I'm the coldest and everyone is afraid of me.

"Let me get this straight," I started as the three sluts look at me with fear in their eyes but they tried to be brave. "You want us to hook you up with our brothers? WHY DON'T YOU THREE JUST GO PLAY AROUND WITH ALL THE BOYS IN THIS SCHOOL INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME TALKING! WHY ASK ME IF I WOULD? I WOULD NEVER SET YOU UP WITH MY BROTHER!" I exclaimed then walked off with the girls behind me. The three sluts were left dumbfounded, my unnies smiled once we arrived.

"Good going Asuka!" Jiyeon said and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and sat down between to Eunmi and Seunghee.

After eating we all had music which was in the music room next to us so we entered as everyone is already here. "Okay class we are going to be doing a duet assignment," Mrs.Song, Eunmi's mum said as she began pairings us up but me and the girls which were confusing cause we're her favourites. "Girls come here real quick," She instructed us as we moved closer to her. "The school is having a festival for all the brightest students here at SOPA and we need a group to perform for us so the principle decided you girls plus they want Seventeen, EXO and Got7 to perform as well," she states as we nod along with her word understanding.

"I might not make it to the festival since its at the end of the term, my parents and I are going to America," Hyerin unnie said as we frowned but understood.

"Anyone else who can't make it?"

Jiyeon unnie raise her hand. "My little sister is having this bring your family to school night where we interact with other students families," she said as we nod.

"You too can be partners as the rest of you go practice," Mrs.Song made us leave the class to write a song, lyrics and everything else. We entered our private music room. Yes! we have our own private music room cause we are the favourite students here at SOPA. I made the song with Miyoung unnie and the others help us with lyrics, Eunmi choreographed the routine and we practice for the rest of the class.

The lunch bell then rang which meant time for lunch some. We arrived in the cafeteria where everyone is looking at us. 'Aren't they pretty? I wish I had their beauty,' and more whispers we sat down in the middle of the cafeteria talking. "We got an A for our duet what 'bout you girls?" Hyerin unnie asked us.

"We finish the song and choreograph already," Kunhyun unnie stated as Seunghee unnie asked if they wanted to watch as they nodded so when we finished we went back to our music room which also has a practice room and showed them the dance.

{ MEMBER INDICATION :
Seunghee/Meixing ; Seunghee
Rinah ; Yeeun
Yooji; Eunbin
Kunhyun ; Sorn
Miyoung ; Yujin
Eunmi ; Seungyeon
Asuka ; Elkie }

We finished panting from being out of breath as Hyerin unnie and Jiyeon unnie applaud us we smiled and went to our next classes which I have with Rinah unnie and Hyerin unnie. We arrived at the music room where we learn how to compose songs and stuff but I'm already an expert in that coinciding I'm the one who wrote 'No oh oh'.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked home to see Vernon and mum talking about me. "She's just not as successful as you Vernonie," Mum said as I walk in which caused her to keep her mouth shut. I had my earbuds in so she thought I wouldn't hear her but I did. I enter my room and changed into comfortable clothes and I was going to sleep when my phone vibrated. It was a text from one of my favourite people ever,
Monsta X's Kihyun.

From: Kihyunnie 🐰🎤

We finished practising for today how 'bout you and the girls come over at starship to our practice room so we can show you our dance for Rush?

To: Kihyunnie 🐰🎤

Arreso oppa! Can't wait to see it! Monsta X Hwaiting ✊🏻 Annyeong oppa!

I changed into a black halter top and high waisted dark blue jeans, my hair in a braid and black converse. I texted the girls and told them I'll meet them there. "Hey Suka, where are you going? Dinners almost ready," Sofia asked.

"First, don't call me Suka and second I'm going to my friends place, I'll probably have dinner with them instead," I stated and left. I took a bus to Starship entertainment and walked up to the front desk lady.

"Annyeong Asuka! Monsta X?" Minjea; the front desk lady, asked as I nodded and she gave me the room as I enter the room, the girls are here already.

"Asuka! You're here!" All of Monsta X said and engulfed me in a group hug.

"Get off me before I kill you all!" I stated and with that, they let go and told us to sit at the mirrors to face them. Minhyuk asked me to be in charge of the music and told me to start it and I did. The began dancing and I honestly loved it. They finished panting really hard as me and the girls applaud them.

"Loved it!" we said and giggled after. They smirked and pushed us to the centre. "Your turn!" they smiled as we shook our head and I played SNSD's 'Mr. Mr.'

We finished as they applaud us. We talked and laughed until we felt hungry and got dinner and headed home to sleep.