Chapter 16

Minah/Hyerin's pov
Eunha and Jiyeon Unnie's drama This is love was a success and so was our comeback(June 2nd)we still had a few activities to finish first then we would be having our comeback stage,another thing is that I'm dating BTS's Jungkook.......Shocking right??We might each other at a radio interview.We had exchanged numbers and started texting until he had confessed and we began dating,I've only told the trustworthy ones in our group which is Seunghee,Yooji and Rinah Unnies cause their really quiet.We're currently at an interview...well me and Asuka are at an American interview,we're talking about relationships.

"So Eunha is obviously dating NCT Dream's Mark....What about you Minah??"the lady had asked."Maybe,Maybe not,"I respond wanting to make them wanting to know as Eunha giggled and smiled.We finished the Broadcast as that was the last section for the interview."Unnie you can't find it from me,"Eunha said making me sigh and gave her a 'keep-this-a-secret' look as she threw her hands in the air as if she was surrendering,"I'm going on a date with Mark Oppa today so I won't be at our Interview at Kiss radio so,can you tell them?"she asked as I nodded and we dropped her off at the dorm.

At the kiss radio we ready the script and start the interview."Watch out!Anneonghaseyo Troublemakers iminda~"We greeted smiling and began introducing our selves by age,it was the end of the line which was Eunha but she isn't here."Eunha-ssi isn't here??Weayo??"The interviewer had asked,"She had told me earlier that she had a date with her boyfriend,"I stated and we all teased them and continued having a lot of fun.We went back and found a sleepy Asuka on her bed as I had went to ask Miyoung something.
Kunhyun's pov
So...it's my first pov in the book yea,anyways tomorrow the siblings line are going to S.P.A.C then we are going to our comeback stage.We all slept peacefully until the fourth(Hyerin) and third(Eunmi) Maknaes crashed onto us singing Wake up by queen...An irritating song,after we all woke up we,the siblings line went to our old school.Everyone who has Music class right now will head to the gym and we'll teach them there."Annyeonghaseyo yorobun!"We hear Mrs.Song say as she had an evil smile on her eyes,the class were confused until Mrs.Song had announced they had special guest here and they would be teaching us.We had prepared a trio before hand which is a performance of Orange Caramel Sunbaenim's CopyCat,the music began and we danced wonderfully as the students but Pia who rolled her eyes cheered."Hana,duel set!Watch out!Annyeonghaseyo Troublemakers iminda~"We greeted happily and introduced ourselves individually,we taught them about expressions and soon left for our comeback stage.

(Don't mind the sub titles)

A/N:This a short chapter but I think I'll be taking a break from this book...My fellow author of Being EXO Kris Little Sister is being strong and became her normal self again and I'm happy to hear that.I hope you guys are enjoying the book.