Chapter 12

Bold-English
A few months later
Asuka/Eunha's pov
It's been a long time since our break and Black Pink's debut.....yesterday we found out that we would be having a comeback with a cheerleader theme/concept.Today we're having a hair appointment,I'm dying my hair for the first time to a baby pink...I love the colour,finishing the appointment
(Troublemakers hair in media)we headed towards the set so we could film the teaser videos and photos.
We each had a concept for the video but the main concept was cheerleaders.
Troublemakers concepts/retaliations to the actual video
Jiyeon:Cowgirl/western(Cheayoung)
Seunghee:Love letter school girl(Mina)
Yooji:Sailor Moon(Sana)
Rinah:Japanese traditional(Dahyun)
Kunhyun:Scream(Nayeon)
Hyerin:Chilling in an apartment(Jeongyeon)
Eunmi:Danagerous(MoMo)
Miyoung:Audrey old school/black and white(Tzuyu)
Asuka:Cheerleader(Jihyo)
Changing into our individual outfits we began shooting the teaser videos.After shooting the teaser videos we started the photo shoot,in front of the house we pose as we finished changing into our customs that we each had and did a photo shoot with that.Changing once more but into our cheerleader uniform which I had one already,finishing the photos we began shooting the real thing.

Changing once more but into our cheerleader uniform which I had one already,finishing the photos we began shooting the real thing

My solo debut was a success as YG-nim stated,I'm currently gonna be working for a couple of months then I'll be on a 4 month break as I was  really tired from practicing,singing,dancing and preparing for my solo debut

My solo debut was a success as YG-nim stated,I'm currently gonna be working for a couple of months then I'll be on a 4 month break as I was really tired from practicing,singing,dancing and preparing for my solo debut.For my break the Unnies will be performing 'I'm gonna be a star'.I had wrote a blog about me having a break so I won't be performing with the girls.
Troublemakers Eunha is on a 4 month break.YG and the members of Troublemakers has decided to give her a long break as she has been very busy practicing,performing and preparing for her successful solo debut,she has decided to go to her homeland where she was born and grew up till she was 5 years old.Troublemakers will be performing their song 'I'm gonna be a star' from there new album which will be released soon,details on their comeback will be soon. Please continue supporting Troublemakers and have an amazing day~
I uploaded the blog and soon it was flowing with comments.
@EunYoung_TM:Weayo??Eunha Unnie is on break?No!!!
@Eunshua._.:Ikr @EunYoung_TM but Unnie deserves a long break!
@YGent.Eunha:Kasaminda for understanding...I'm sad to know I won't be with the Troublers for 4 months ㅠㅅㅠ.
@Eunshua._.:SHE ANSWERED OUR COMMENTS?!AHHH!!!
I chuckled imagining the person exploding of my comment but it's true.I have 7 performance with them through out the next 4 weeks then I'm leaving on 1st October,it's currently 2 in the morning and I'm here with the Unnie ready to upload 'Cheer Up'.
4 weeks later
I've finished my time performing with the Unnies and in the airport ready to leave as many fans are outside screaming my name.I'm wearing a loose top,jeans,black high tops,a couple of rings and my heart charm chocker.My backpack has my normal make up,phone,Ipad,Headphones,food you know normal essentials,I'm wearing shades waiting for my flight to be called.Once called I say goodbye to the Unnies and Seventeen boarding the plane as I waved good bye to the Troublers,once inside the plane I took off my shades and placed on my 'slippers' that's giving to me in first class/business class.I plugged my headphones to my phone and began listening to it,my phone is on airplane mode.

"OMG!Look who it is~My favourite junior Eunha~"I hear a familiar voice.....Amber Unnie!"Why are you going to LA?"I asked her as she said she's going to America for business.I nodded and she sat next to me,we talked to the camera even though we're bare faced."Ahhh~You have nice skin Eunha~"Amber Unnie complimented,I smiled and we began talking about our works and life,apparently we're both staying at our old homes in LA....I'm heading to New York first than I'm going back to LA to pick up Monsta X and SNSD TTS since they're coming tomorrow."See ya later~"Amber said pouting and leaving."Hello from the other side~"I sang as I fake tried to reach out her and we both ended up laughing,I took a private car and drove to New York.I booked a room at a five star hotel,today I'm resting.The next morning I woke up and got ready I remembered about Monsta X Oppas and TTS Unnies are coming today so I called Amber to pick them up for me as I'm far away from the airport.

The next morning I woke up and got ready I remembered about Monsta X Oppas and TTS Unnies are coming today so I called Amber to pick them up for me as I'm far away from the airport

I decided to walk around New York City and just have fun,I put on my sunglasses and headed out with my over shoulder bag.After 4 months(A/N:I know there's a lot of time skipping it's cause I'm lazy to,write it)I'm going back to Korea and it's February the 1st,13 more days till Hyerin's birthday which she hates the most since it's on Valentine's Day.Speaking of Love....as you know I'm 16 years old international so in Korea I'm 17,there's a new boy group at SM called NCT,they have sub-units and one had someone who I started talking to.We're currently planning Hyerin Unnie's birthday party and yes I already landed so I'm in the dorm,we decided to do the cliché way and ignore her till last minute and surprise her."Unnies~ I'm going to SM~"I stated putting on my sneakers."Arreso~ Say hi to Chen for me~"Kunhyun Unnie yelled from her room she had shared with Rinah Unnie and Hyerin.

Arriving at SM entertainment I walked to inside with my sunglasses hiding from the fans outside,I walked towards NCT U's practice room.I looked through the door creaky it open as I saw them practicing really hard,"Don't practice so hard,"I say as I entered making them stop and looked at me with wide eyes."Annyeonghaseyo~ Troublemakers Maknae Eunha iminda~"I introduced myself and bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim~NCT U iminda~"they greeted happily,I smiled and walked over to the stereo where they played the music from."May I?"I asked showing them the phone as they nodded,I gestured them to sit down and rest."You guys are really passionate about this huh?"I asked as I scroll through the music on the phone,I see them nod through the mirror.

"Remember to rest you don't want to have an injury,who's phone is this?"I stated as Mark raised his hand."I like all the American songs you have nice choices,"I smiled and put a song I loved to danced to."Sunbaenim can you dance for us?"Taeyong asked as I nodded and changed the song to Gangsta Boy by F(x),I danced to the song letting the music to take control not knowing EXO was watching.Ending the song I smiled as I turned around to face all 16 boys,"Chen Chen Kunnie says hi,"I smiled as Sehun Oppa pasted me a towel.After talking to the boys I left SM and went to YG as I received a text from Leader Unnie that we had practice.