Chapter 17

The next day(Kunhyun's pov)
Today we're getting tattoos...scary we know and painful but we've always wanted one,we're currently looking at the tattoos choosing the ones we want.I had chosen XO with a small heart in between cause EXO was the reason why I became an Idol they inspired me,I think out of everyone Asuka's tattoo is the most prettiest.It's us represented as stars in the night sky.
(media,I know there 8 but pretend there's 9)
Author's pov
Asuka had posted a photo of her tattoo online and received a lot of comments saying it was pretty and wanted the meaning of the tattoo,the girls gave the information to AllKpop and they published an article about it.
Troublemakers have tattoos?!
The nine girls recently visited a tattoo pallor and gotten tattoos.Member Eunha had posted a photo of her right wrist which had her tattoo of nine stars,fans questioned the meaning and Eunha had said that the meaning was the members as they'll always shine bright like stars in the night sky,Member Lisa who is the eldest had gotten a tattoo on her shoulder saying 'there is always hope' which was a phrase her mother had always said to her when she felt like she couldn't do it.We asked if she continues to use the phrase and she answered 'Yes this phrase will always be in my heart as my mother had passed away when I was little and before had always told me this before her passing'.May we pray for Lisa's mother.

Seunghee had gotten a sun tattoo on her shoulder,Sana with a panda on her ankle meaning she slept and eat a lot.Rinah had gotten a face of a cat as her favourite animals are cats,Kunhyun had XO with a heart in between.Questioning the meaning she had told us it meant EXO her brother's group,who inspired her to become an idol and to work hard like her brother Jongdae aka Chen.Minah had Stay strong written on her arm,Eunmi with a heart sign related to music and Miyoung had gotten a phrase from her brother,GOT7's Jinyoung had always told her when she was little which was to Believe in yourself.

The nine girls are now in their dorm resting for tomorrow's performance which is at music core,the next morning the girls woke up and gotten ready and left to their destination.After performing was a fan meeting which they always loved,changing into there original outfits they left for their fan meeting.

During the fan meeting they decided to play the random kpop dance game between dance line which was Asuka,Eunmi,Yooji and Miyoung

During the fan meeting they decided to play the random kpop dance game between dance line which was Asuka,Eunmi,Yooji and Miyoung.Miyoung and Yooji had shorts underneath her skirt as the waited for the game to begin fans screamed to gain their attention,once the music began it was a countdown and started with Girls's Generation's Gee and the game went on and on till they finished the fan meeting.
Seunghee's pov
The pain from the tattoo had passed already and now we're on our way to a photo shoot for Blanc and Eclare one of our favourite shops ever.We love Sica Unnie's products she designs pretty clothes and sunglasses,after doing her photo shoot we went back to the dorm to sleep.I have a interview with Justice today as we debuted with 'Ice cream cake' and Black Pink is on break but another sub unit of ours the siblings line which they are called KAM which is their birth names,Kunhyun,Asuka and Miyoung.They do activities together like go on shows as guests and do interviews,they're very hard working like their brothers.
Radio Interview⬇️(H:Host)
H:Today we have the newly debuted sub-unit of Troublemakers Justice!
Justice:Save the day!Anneonghaseyo Justice iminda~
H:So lively!!Why the name Justice??
Seunghee:Thinking about it now there's only one of us that's dirty minded*looks at Kunhyun*
Kunhyun:I was born the way I am!
H:So it's based on innocent.Alright let's talk about your debut song 'Ice cream cake'
Sana:Ice cream cake is a electro pop song about a girl who wants to be noticed by a boy.
H:What position is everyone?
Seunghee:Lead vocalist and Leader (Seulgi)
Sana:Lead dancer (Yeri)
Rinah:Center,Visual and Main rapper (Irene)
Kunhyun:Main Vocalist (Wendy)
Eunmi:Maknae,Main dancer and Lead rapper (Joy)
H:I heard you guys got tattoos,did it hurt?
Eunmi:It didn't hurt as much as we expected it to be.
H:Will you be debuting in other countries?
Rinah:We don't know if we'll debut in another country but if we do please support our album!
H:Do you guys speak any other Languages?
Kunhyun:Rinah Unnie was always the best at language during school
Rinah:I speak 3 languages...Japanese,Korean and English I'm learning Chinese from Seunghee Unnie
H:Wahh~ Anyone else?
Seunghee:I speak Chinese,Korean,Japanese and English
Sana:I speak Korean,Japanese and English
Kunhyun:Korean,Japanese and I'm learning English and I getting better
Eunmi:I'm able to speak Korean,Japanese and English like Rinah Unnie
H:So talented~Is there anyone in Troublemakers who speak other languages?
Rinah:We all speak a couple of languages
Eunmi:Our Ice princess speaks 5 languages
H:Eunha-ssi?!5?!So talented no wonder she's called YG entertainment's princess
Kunhyun:Ne!She speaks Korean,English,Japanese,Chinese and French
H:A princess indeed!Is there a show you guys want to be on?
Justice:After School Club~
H:After school club?A great show do you watch it?
Sana:Ne!We watch it every time there's a new one.
Rinah:I find Jimin Sunbaenim funny as she's always dissing Kevin sunbae and Eric sunbae.
H:Alright moving on....The fans want you to call a random contact.
Kunhyun:Mwo??I don't get it.
H:You go on your contacts we say a random number and whoever that is you must call.
Justice:Arreso~
H:Let's have the Maknae go first ne?"
Eunmi:Arreso~
Sana:number....7!
Eunmi:*scroll till number seven*.....Vernon Oppa!
H:He said you and Seunghee are childhood friends of his and Eunha's
Seunghee:Ne we are!
Eunmi:*calling Vernon*
Vernon:Hello??
Eunmi:Hey sorry for calling if you were busy.
Vernon:It's fine we're in the waiting room to perform at show champion
Eunmi:Arreso Oppa Hwaiting!Annyeong~
Vernon:Annyeong~
H:Good friends indeed~ How about Kunhyun?Number 20?
Kunhyun:Ok!Chen Oppa!
H:Jinja?!
Kunhyun:Ne~*Rings Chen*
Chen:Hello my wonderful sister~
Kunhyun:Annyeonghaseyo Oppa~Say hello to your fans we're at surika~
Chen:Annyeonghaseyo EXO-L!Saranghae~
Kunhyun:Annyeong Oppa!*Ends call*
H:Let's now take a break and listen to Ice cream cake!*Plays Ice cream cake*
Radio Interview ends⬆️
Finishing the radio interview we went back home to find everyone asleep but Asuka isn't home...where is she I decided to call her,"Minhae I can't answer your call,please leave a message after the beep~"I heard the beep."Asuka-ah where are you?I'm extremely worried please come home safely~"After leaving the message I washed up and went to bed,the next morning I woke up first so I decided to wake up the Maknae line first but Asuka isn't home yet.I let the other two sleep and Jiyeon Unnie woke up,"Where's Asuka?"I asked her as she went inside the bath room in our room,"She isn't home yet?I thought she came home last night,"Now she's worried,I woke up the others and we got ready for today but Asuka is still isn't here."Has anyone seen Asuka?"I asked the others as they sat down at the dining table,"She isn't home yet?"Kunhyun asked as I nod my head extremely worried about her,I hope she's fine.I sigh and we,Justice went to Music bank to perform.
Asuka's pov
Where am I?Seventeen's Dorm,why?Because today I'm their wake up call plus Saegkwan Oppa who will be singing not me.Joshua Oppa and Jeonghan Oppa are in the kitchen and I gave them ear plugs since they moved to a bigger dorm near the company and have a karaoke machine which Vernon Oppa asked for.Me and Saegkwan Oppa have ear plugs and I gave him a thumbs up meaning go for it."WAKE UP~ WAKE UUUUUPPPPP~"he sang into the microphone as many pillows were flying at us.I caught 4 of them which are Vernon,Hoshi,Dino and Mingyu Oppa's pillows as Joshua and Jeonghan Oppa took out their ear plugs as I did the same thing with Saegkwan.

"Evil!"All 10 boys scream at us,I flip my hair as I said "Blame Vernon Oppa for buying the karaoke machine,"and everyone glared at him and began blaming him which was so funny,Justice is performing at Music bank and Black pink is on break after Happiness.I received a text from one of my friends which was SinB of Gfriend and Saegkwan was so jealous,she said she was performing at Music bank and wanted me to come see her.I agreed and went to Music bank with the boys,Gfriend will be performing Navillera and I love this song it's really refreshing and cute plus I already learnt the choreography as I choreographed it for them."Annyeonghaseyo~"Gfriend greeted me as I smiled and greeted them as well,I talked with them till I left to Justice Unnies dressing room.

"Where were you last night Asuka?!"Seunghee asked as I entered checking if I was hurt,"Unnie I spent the night at Seventeen's dorm didn't Yooji Unnie tell you and Jiyeon Unnie?"They all look at Yooji Unnie who forgot to tell them as she smiled sheepishly and apologised to Seunghee Unnie,she accepted and we talked and watched everyone perform.Justice are now up and I watched them happily,seeing their smiles as they perform with their blonde and ginger hair.