Chapter 50

A/N:Bold means English and Bold Italic means Chinese while Italic means Japanese.

🐰💚Author's pov💚🐰
Troublemakers started 'Troublemakers's Lifestyle 2' a week ago.Currently NCT 127 and Troublemakers are at ShowChampion and NCT 127 are playing show maul(I just made this up),One team considers four members and the other with the remaining five..Taeyong's team which consists of himself,Jaehyun,Mark and Johnny were currently doing a mini mission where they had to go to a different waiting room and get someone to say they're handsome and they were going to Troublemakers's waiting room where the nine girls were leaving for the stage.As the nine girls started walked they heard someone shout their names..they turned to see Taeyong,Johnny,Jaehyun and Mark jogging towards them."How do I look today?"Mark asked Asuka as the nine girls were very confused about what was going on but she answered anyways.."Handsome..wae?"She said as the four boys began cheering and explained what they were doing as the nine girls laughed and left to the stage to perform.
💃🏻Eunmi's pov💃🏻
They need someone to say their handsome?Wow~I know it was for a mini mission but that was pretty stupid-ish..at least that's what I think and today is January 12th 2018 so happy birthday to D.O Oppa~We just finished our stage at ShowChampion and we're now changing into casual clothing so we can leave and practice for the concert as well as our promotions..we're going to be filmed the whole time,Asuka and I plus Miyoung were the first ones to finish changing so we grabbed a camera for a self cam while waiting in the van.."Annyeonghaseyo yorobun~"I smiled and waved to my self in the camera which was live on V app as well as our reality show,Miyoung and Asuka said hello as well then we began talking about our promotions and our relationships.."Asuka isn't your 3rd year anniversary coming up?"I asked as I pointed the camera at her."Ne~February 12th~"She smiled and looked back at her phone,the others arrived so I gave my self cam to Seunghee Unnie so she can do it while I text my little brother back in Osaka who's living with my dad.

Jungwonnie😄💞: Hey Noonan~
Me: Hi Jungwonnie~😊
Me: How are you?
Jungwonnie😄💞: Hehehe~I'm good
Me: Is something wrong?😕
Jungwonnie😄💞: No nothing's wrong Noonan~
Me: Are you sure?You know you can come live with mum
Jungwonnie😄💞: Ik I can...
Me: Something is definitely wrong...what is it?
Jungwonnie😄💞: Dad just has been getting aggressive...it's nothing really!
Me: OMO!ARE YOU OK?!DID HE HIT YOU?!
Jungwonnie😄💞: Ani..
Me: Song Hakaro Jungwon you are coming to Korea and live with mum no matter what!
Jungwonnie😄💞: He won't let me..
Me: Run away then!I can't afford to lose you or mum right now ok!
Jungwonnie😄💞: WHAT'S WRONG WITH MUM?!😮
Me: She's been really sick recently and I'm to busy with schedules to take care of her..
Jungwonnie😄💞: I'll leave tonight then
Me: Good~I just texted mum about the situation

After texting my younger brother we went to the dorms and slept..the next day we went to 31st Golden Disk Awards to perform and we were nominated for a daesang award for the digital song.When we arrived we smiled and waved to fans while on the red carpet,when we entered the venue we immediately sat down and waited for our turn to perform since it was during the night we had enough time to perform at music bank then come down to the award show.It's now time for us to perform(meida) then it was time for the award we were nominated in and...we...won............OMO!!~~I'm so happy and shocked that we actually won,we bowed to our seniors and walked over to the main stage to receive our award and Jiyeon Unnie gave a beautiful speech.

"Wow~We didn't see this coming..ummm..we would like to thank our managers,staff..our sunbaenims and YG-nim for always encouraging us and we want to thank our fans for giving us so much support!~even through our rough moments in our lives thank you Troublers for always being there to help us!~I also want to thank my mum for always being there for me~Saranghae!~"