Chapter 43

👑Eunha's pov👑
-Flash Back-
We're here doing secret at MusicBank and I'm currently eating while waiting to do my hair and makeup.After my hair and make up I decided to visit NCT Dream till I heard someone call me,"Asuka Noonan!!~~"I know that voice anywhere...I turned and saw Deoul running towards me with Seoul behind him as well as their dad plus Xiumin Oppa and Chen Oppa!"Deoul!~"I smiled and picked him up as he hugged my neck."Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Lee~"I smiled and bowed as he did the same,I told Seoul that she was pretty today."How do you guys know her?"Xiumin Oppa asked as I smiled at him,their father told them I used to Babysit them when I had free time to spare."Asuka!"I see Jiyeon Unnie gesturing me to get to stage as I set Deoul down "Noona has to perform now~Annyeong!~"I waved goodbye as I left them.
-End of Flash Back-
I smiled as I remembered me meeting Deoul and Seoul once again after all these years,right now me and Eunmi Unnie are talking to Hyoyeon Unnie who released a new single called Mystery and it's really cool~After chatting with SNSD Unnies we all went back home and slept.The next day was December 30th and I happened to be inside my music room back inside YG entertainment and I wrote a new song but I felt like it didn't suit the group so I looked at the song and immediately thought of Seventeen Oppas!
🎧Vernon's Pov🎧
I received a text from an unknown number since I recently changed my phone number due to sasaeng fans.I read the message then looked at the voice message they attached plus the lyrics which had our names at sections of the song."Guys!"I yell out as the ran inside the living room "What is it?!"they yelled as I told them to seat down,I explained that I received a few texts from an unknown person and they told me to read out the message.

From:Unknow
Annyeong Oppa!Ya didn't tell me your new number so I got it from Unnie~Btw I made this song and immediately thought of The you and the Oppas!Hope you like it~Seventeen fighting✊️
From:Unknow
*Voice recording*
From:Unknown
*Photo*

I sent them the photo of the lyrics."I think I know who this unknown is..."Woozi Hyung said as we stared at him "Play the voice recording Vernon,"he said strictly as I did what he said and we heard a piano being played along with a beautiful voice singing and rapping the lyrics that we were reading."I knew it!It's Asuka!"He said as we were shocked...I completely forgot that I taught her how to rap when we were younger,after she sang she said 'Seventeen Fighting!~' then it ended as we all looked at the lyrics once more...she figured out everyone's parts and I think everyone agrees with them."Vernon are you ok with your part?"S.coups Hyung asked as I looked at him then the lyrics and nodded,he said that we would start recording tomorrow so we all slept early.The next day we all went to the company and went to the recording studio along with our vocal couch,"So Woozi...When did ya write this?"Couch Hyung asked as Woozi explained that it was Asuka who wrote the song so we all decided to give her the credit...while waiting for my turn inside the booth I texted Asuka.

To:Ice Princess Asuka❄️👑
Thanks for the song Sis!Love ya~❤️❤️
After a few seconds she replied as I read it with a smile on my face.

From:Ice Princess Asuka❄️👑
Hehehe~I knew you would like it!Love you as well Oppa!💚💚

"Vernon!"Woozi Hyung called me as I locked my phone and entered the booth with my water bottle.After Woozi Hyung placed everything together as he allowed us to listen to the song as we were amazed by the song.Our manager loved the song and so he scheduled a filming section on January 3rd,tonight we along with all our friends are hanging out on New Year's Eve together to celebrate together as well as our families,I saw Eunmi sitting by herself at the corner as I approached her another guy did before me and by her looks she looks uncomfortable and grossed out so I helped her out."Can I buy you a drink?"the guy said as I pulled Eunmi closed to me as she flinched,"Sorry she's taken,"I smirked at him as we walked away from him."You ok?"I asked checking if he had hurt her..."Ani~Thanks~"She pecked my cheek as I smiled at her,tonight my New Years kiss is going to be her.
👑Asuka's pov👑
"You look great!"Mark Oppa(NCT.Also her outfit is in the media)said as I blushed."They're so getting married~"Mark Oppa teased as me and him looked at Vernon Oppa saving Eunmi Unnie."Hey what's your New Years resolution?"I asked facing him..."To be happy,"He smiled at me while I did the same thing,we talked then separated to chat with other people till we accidentally bumped into each other and the weird part was that it was 5 more seconds till New Year."5...4...3,"Everyone counted as we looked at each other blushing."1!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"We all shout then I was pushed into him making me kiss him by accident...we broke the kiss and blushed,I heard 'oohs' from everyone then we all turned to Vernon and Eunmi who were busy kissing..."Happy New Year~"Mark Oppa whispered into my ear as I smiled and looked at him hugging him."Happy New Year Babe~"I smiled once more at him as he pulled me closer pecking my lips,we all decided to go out and eat all together so that's what we did some fans even followed us,I decided to post something while on the elevator since me and Mark were cuddling.

INSTAGRAM

@Ice.Princessx17 - 3 years with my Baby Boy and another to come~사랑해 남자 아기~💚💙💚💙
3,291,163 Likes
208 more comments
@TM.NCT_Jiyong - Are you and Mark Oppa together again?
@Eunark._.My._.Ship - 4 hearts???Is this a clue Unnie???

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N:I love this chapter~Next one so going to sad-ish...anyways annyeong chingus~
-Lily🐰💚

Final Word Count:1087 Words