Chapter 28

Asuka's pov
Kcon is now over sadly but what I'm super excited about is Troublemakers 2nd year anniversary on September 29th by then Yooji Unnie will be 20,It's crazy to think about it really....How we all were just high school students at S.P.A.C and now working as Idols well Kunhyun Unnie and Hyerin Unnie graduated last month before my birthday and the Maknae line moved up to Senior year same with NCT but Minwoo had been giving me this weird vibe to make me avoid him as much as possible.Right now I'm going through my emails since I had 20 in my inbox so I decided to check them,most of them were ads but there was that caught my eye.

To:Choi.Asuka_Ice.Princess_TM@gmail.com
From:Mnet.company@hotmail.com
Subject:Reality Show

Dear Asuka,
Mnet is planning a survival show for traniees from different companies.The show will have 11 episodes as the group we wanted will have eleven members,only female traniees will participate in the show and will have missions contained within a group to show how far they have worked.When the show has aired we would like you to come pay a visit to the contestants and give them advice on their work,we would also liked it if you would come down to the company on the last episode to do the rankings.Please reply if you would accept this offer.

From Mnet.

I thought about it for a bit as I went to sleep,our music video for Secret has been released and was performed at Kcon world wide.The next day I couldn't stop thinking about the program so I finally decided to stop by when it aired.
-A year later(2017)on January 2nd-
A year has passed us again and it's going to be Troublemakers 3rd year anniversary this year plus my 1 year anniversary with Mark Oppa,Produce 101 had aired already and it's now the fifth episode near the end I was watching of course.While watching I noticed a girl from Starship entertainment looking sad maybe because of her score which was 55th,they found out their teams for the next mission so I decided to pay a little visit to them.
-The next day at Mnet-
"Girls we have a special guest here today!"One of the judges who helped them said happily as we botched entered while the traniees immediately got up and bowed greeting me as their Sunbaenim,I noticed the girl from starship looking down but she greeted me as well."Let's see what you guys got so far!"I took a seat next to the judge while the first group came up and did their song,I gave them advice then it was the girl's turn.They did terrible and one girl began crying so we stopped they left to figure things out so I followed them,"Yeunjung-ah I want to help you with your personal problems but I can't do that if you hide it,"the girl who cried told the girl that was upset.Her names Yeunjung huh?."Girls?"I called as they turned to me and bowed except Yeunjung,I gestured the others to leave while I stayed with her.

"What's wrong?I saw you perform 'Into the new world' and you did great!"I stated trying to cheer her up but she began crying,through the whole episode I helped her,the show is now at the end.Nine episodes so far and YeunJung had been doing great except for this episode she wasn't confident...I'm here at the studio to help her group.I hear them talking about the main vocalist and sub vocals,I decided to drop in."Annyeonghaseyo yorobun~"I greeted cheerfully as the bowed and greeted me,we began talking about the song and how they were trying to find the perfect people to do the main vocals.I asked for the sheet as saw they had the subs down already,"How about we focus on the sub for now then mains arreso?"I suggested as they nodded I called up Doyeon since she's beginning the song,I sang her part as she followed I continued on from her now the main vocals."From the high note,"I instructed as they nodded Yeunjung is first.I went home after and watched the tenth episode the next day where they performed(media).On the last episode I'll be having another guest appearance to do the ranking at the end of the episode,she performed wonderfully I don't get why she even said she didn't think that she would fit.
-Last episode of Produce 101-
It's now the rankings and we're leaving number 11 till the last and 1st second last so we're starting of with 10th,"This traniee has worked really hard throughout this show and with 168,000 votes getting 10th place is....,"I trailed off looking at the name smiling."Im Nayoung!"I shouted as saw her beginning to cry while the other contestants comforted her as she wiped her tears walking towards me she said a few words and it's now 9th place.Smiling at the name while cameras focused on the contestants but stop at Mina "Kang Mina!"she cried as well so I hugged her comforting her and now it's 8.

"In 8th place......Kim Doyeon!"

"7th is my good friend Jung Chaeyeon!"

"6th place from Pleadis entertainment Zhou Jieqiong!"

"In 5th....Kim Sohye!"

"In 4th place Produce 101's dance machine Kim Chungha!

"It's getting down to wire,only three more spots left but 3rd goes to the cutie Choi Yoojung!"

It's now down to 1st and 2nd and the two girls battling against each other had been working so hard I had the name of first place,wanting to create tension I sighed heavily and slowly opened the latter smiling at the name I ran to the girl hugging as she hugged back."Congratulations Jeon Somi of JYP you're first place!"I stated through the microphone as she cried while hugging me I smiled and so did Sejeong,we helped as she said a few word to her parents."That makes Kim Sejeong in 2nd place!"I smiled at her she smiled and said a few words before the two took their seats.Now it's really down to the wire....11th place is the last spot for the two traniees,Han Hyeri and Yu Yeunjung the girls looked nervous about the answer,it was dead silence but I just couldn't stop smiling when I saw the name.

"gateun haneul gateun sigan gateun goseseo
ijen dareun sarang dareun saram mannago itgetjyo"

I sang as Yeunjung looked at me with wide eyes as I smiled at her gesturing her to continue confusing the crowd she shook her head,I walked towards her grabbing her hand pulling her to the centre of the walking path to seats.

"gateun haneul gateun sigan gateun goseseo
ijen dareun sarang dareun saram mannago itgetjyo" -Asuka

"urin neomu eoryeotjyo sarangeul mollasseotjyo" -Yeunjung

"haengbogeul bilgeyo ijen annyeong annyeong" -Together(Asuka&Yeunjung)

I smiled as we sang the song I led her to the 11th seat I smiled as I gestured her to seat which she did singing the last line,smiling finishing and said a few words after.We celebrated for the winners and I smiled the whole way through out the whole episode,going back to the dorms currently when I received a notification on What's Up App.

Eunha featured in survival show 'Produce 101'
The member was spotted heading into Mnet's company and was spotted by fans who were there and fans watching the show,she had a guest appearance in the show 3 times through out the show and had helped the traniees with songs.Eunha was seen during the show helping Starship traniee Yu YeunJung with her confidence and her vocals,during the last episode of the show which was live today she sang with the traniee signing her as the 11th member of the girl group the company had formed.