*Chapter 1*

Eggs, bacon, grits, SAUSAGE, oh hi... um well nice to meet You I'm Lucy Lewis and honestly I'm pretty boring and you probably shouldn't mess with me. Well my triplets are pretty different from me honestly. Pretty, attractive, popular, and actually have or have had a boyfriend.

We are faternal triplets so we basically look almost nothing alike.

Let's start of with Jennifer. There isn't that much to say about Jennifer. Likes to do things her way, Sort of kind of cares about her education, can pretty much go 2 days without eating, Long story. She goes by the title 'Bad Girl' you see. Immature, I know.

Then we got Angelina. Angelina is pretty (we are faternal twins remember that), popular, and actually has a social life. I look up to her a lot. Yeah literally too, I'm short *sigh*

And then there's me; Lucy. I have no life what so ever. When I say that I am actually serious. How many friends do I have, only 2. If you included my two sisters and parents plus the little kids that come play baseball infront of my house then 10.

As I got dressed (Outfit on top) I brushed my teeth and put a bow on the end of my braid.

"Lucy" I hear someone yell. It was pretty obvious based on the yelling that it was Angelina. She walks in the room.

"What do you want" I say putting on my flats.

"So um you know it's friday today and there's a party. So I was hoping you will come with me and Jennifer?" I shake my head and grab my make-up.

"Honey I am not into parties. I bet there will be boys having sex upstairs and boys will start touching me and You know boys are sometimes You see... They push You, Grab You, Spank You, Or start kissing you for no reason" she rolls her eyes and leaves.

As I am half way done with my simple looking make-up, Jennifer comes in. "Jenny no If you are here to insist for me to go to the party NO. Let me repeat it in Spanish this time, No."

She glares at me from the corner of my mirror and I smile.

"Come On. It's going to Be fun. Boys will be there and we will be Dancing with them and.." I hush her.

"You mean you will be Dancing with them. I am not going you know I have to study for A test on monday."

"Uh studying can wait. You know life is also meant to have fun" She says collapsing on my bed and looking up at the ceiling.

"It's easy for you to say because you're not Busy. You're always with Blake doing Nasty things, I don't want to Imagen."

"Did I tell you the time me and Blake where at McDonalds And we had sex in a forest close to the parking Lot" I nod and she keeps telling her story.

Poor plants they must of really been hurt during that event.

Blake is Jenny's boyfriend. Jenny alone let's say she's a mess. Her and Blake god only knows what's the result.

When I was done I grab my back pack. Jenny was wearing Her leather jacket and ripped jeans.

Angelina was wearing shorts up to her thigh and A crop top. Damn the principal will be so pissed.

We walk to Angelina's car and drive Off. I out on the radio and Midnight Memories comes up.

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel
Just touched down, you could never tell
A big house party with a crowded kitchen
People talk shh but we don't listen

Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please
Way too many people in the Addison Lee
Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.... Hey!" I yell.