*Chapter 24*

"Ouh I feel tired but Every time I go to sleep I feel So much pain. Last night I couldn't sleep" I tell my mom and close my eyes.

"Dont worry Later we will go home and I'll see if I could make your Bed Comfortable For you to sleep" My mom says and I smile.

"And how is Jenny doing" I say still with my eyes close.

"She is doing good. Her belly is growing and she can't wait Until her Ultrasound when she has only 16 More weeks. Unless she wants to have one in 10 weeks to confirm her due date" I smile.

"Yeah..." I say and then I was gone (Went to sleep).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my sweatpants, A white shirt, and My black vans. I left my hair down and then put a hair pin. I then put on my hoodie.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat in the bed.

Connor Came In the room and Sat down next to me.

"Are you ready to go" I nod.

He gets up and helps me get up.

He needed to help me since the Doctor said that.

After we where done registering

He helped me get in my dad's car and he sat next to me.

"So honey are you ready to go back home" I nod.

"Yeah" I Say.

I lay my head back.

When we get there I notice a group of 8 People outside my house.

1 Girl 4 Boys,  James, and Emily.

"LUCY" One of the girls yells and runs up to me and hugs me. I hug her back not even knowing what to do.

I Look back at the girl and notice her. "Nathalie" She nods. "Oh My Gosh Nathalie" I say and Hug her.

I Look at the boys. I quickly Recognize each one of them. "Ethan, Micheal, Mason, And Jason. Oh My Gosh guys I missed all of you" I say and Hug all of them.

I finally Started Remebering who they where. I looked at James and Emily and hug them both.

James carries me while hugging me.

James POV

I carried Her gently Not wanting to hurt her.

In the corner I see Conner Smiling but kind of glaring at the same time.

I roll my eyes at him and he smiles at me.

Me and Conner have really became friends.

I put Her down gently.

Lucy's POV

I Look back and Notice Conner.

That's why he looked so familiar I can't believe I have forgotten The person I loved.

I Walk to him and hug him.

"Thank You" I say and he hugs me back.

"Ok Well Lucy Really need to rest Now guys but don't worry " Conner says.

I wave bye at everyone and Conner helps me get to my room.

My Mom comes with us and helps me get in My bed gently. She Makes the bed Comfortable for me. I thank her and she kisses my forehead and leaves me and Conner Alone.

I Look up at him and he gives me a warm smile.

"Come you can lay here with me if you want to" I say making some space for him.