*Chapter 29*

Me and Conner get to school and he walks in since he had to talk to the principal about him coming back.

"Lucy we were waiting for you" Nathalie says and I smile.

We talked for a while until We see Emily coming with Mason In their car.

"EMILY" Angelina Yells.

Emily see's Us and she kisses Mason and then walks towards us.

"Sup Girls" Emily says and we all say Hi.

"Wait Girls Come lets go there" Angelina says and walks us the girls to this group of girls where they bragged About there Boyfriends.

Uh.

"And My boyfriend Has A Very Big..." A blonde girl says.

Ok I was not Feeling good here.

It was kind of interesting To listen to everyone tell and brag about there Boyfriends and how great they were

Some Were jerks, Nice, Fuckboys, Dirty, Cocky, and Just much more.

All of a sudden I see everyone look at me.

I then look and See i was sitting In the Circle were everyone was telling there stories.

"Uh This girl probably is the girlfriend of a Total nerd" A Girl says and Angelina tries to hold back the laughter.

"Err" She whispers.

"She probably had her first Date in a porch" Another girl says.

Um No.

"And her Boyfriend, if she has one, is probably all Ugly and Fat. His Hair Is Long and he wears Braces and Glasses. He probably also dresses like a Hippie" A Brunette  Girl Says and everyone else starts  to laugh.

Emily starts laughing.

"Boii these people are so Wrong" Emily whispers and I turn back and Nod.

Yep.

"Ok Who's  your boyfriend you have to tell us About him, Is he hot, and your first date" A blonde girl says and I nod.

"Ok easy I guess" I say and The girls roll there eyes.

"Anyways I am Lucy and My boyfriend Is Conner Johnson" Everyone starts to laugh.

"Yeah Sure Conner Will never be The boyfriend  of a girl like you" A Girl says and I raise my eyebrow.

"CONNER" I yell and I see Conner Walking Towards us all.

"Sup Princess what's up" he says and we see The Other boys also coming towards us.

"So these Girls don't believe That you are My boyfriend" I say and he then looks at all of them.

"Yeah She is My girlfriend and if you  want I could stay here and answer all the questions about Our Relationship" He says and sits down here.

"And If You guys don't believe him we have proof" Jenny says.

"Guys You did not take pictures did you" They all nod and show us there phones.

"Ok You the brunette girl" Conner says Pointing to the girl who told me My boyfriend was probably a hippie.

"Where was your first date" She asks and He smiles at Me.

"Well First off..." He tells the whole thing And some girls Glare at me since they were probably jealous.

While he was telling them about our first kiss I look at my phone and see the bell was about to ring in 2 Minutes.