*Chapter 7*

"YOU TWO ANGY AND THE BOY THAT I BET CAN'T EVEN INSERT THERE PENIS IN MY DAUGHTER'S VAGINA" I tried to hold Back the laughter. I Looked at the others who also tried to hold back the laughter.

"DAD" Angelina Whined.

"WHEN YOU TWO ARE IN FRONT OF ME THERE IS NO KISSING UNDERSTOOD" Angy and Mark Nod.

"AND YOU JENNY" He points at Jenny who is Just on her phone Scrolling I dont know where.

"OH MY GOSH DAD I AM GOING TO PEE MY PANTS IF YOU DONT HURRY UP. I MEAN REALLY I AM GOING TO PEE IN 1..." I Lied.

"Really. Gosh Honey I Am So Sorry Lets Go Hurry" My Dad says Running to the Car with me.

I Look at the guys Who where thanking me. That's Why I Don't have A Boyfriend because this is What Happens.

When we got home I rushed to the Bathroom because in the Car ride I Had to really go. When I was done I  washed my hands and walked downstairs.

"Lucy Darling Can we talk to you" My Dad says.

"Yeah Sure dad" I walk downstairs and See my dad and mom Sitting in the couch.

I sit in the Couch in front of them and they looked at me up.

"Honey baby we know You are getting older and One day you will Have a Family and Have Sex" I nod.

"Me and Your Mom Have been Thinking About it and it is time for you only you to start dating since you are the most responsible. And We know John Hurt You alot but we know you already Got that threw" I Nod. In the outside I was Like Oh Ok not a Big Deal, but in the inside I was Going to explode. Yes I could finally date Conner.

Wait NO Why am I even thinking of him in this big moment.

"Also We Have to tell you another thing" Mom Says.

"What" I say excited.

"The Neighbors Will be taking Care of You For a Week Since Its our Anniversary  This Thursday" Aw they are going somewhere for there Anniversary.

"Wait What Neighbor Left Or Right" I ask them.

"Left Mrs.Johnson" WHAT.

"Wait You Know Her" My Mom Nods.

"Yeah She works with Me" Wow that was unexpected.

"And Will Jenny And Angy Be with Me" Say Yes Say Yes.

"No Jenny Will Go To Blake's House and Angy Will Go With Your Aunt" Dad Says.

"Oh Ok" I say.

They tell me I could leave and I walk To my Room. As I was Reading Will I Always be: Just a Friend (A/N: Go read It Awesome book) I Get A Call From Jenny.

"Hello what's Up Jenny" I say.

"HURRY UP AND COME FAST" She yells From The Phone.

"WHY WHAT'S WRONG."

"JUST COME TO CONNERS HOUSE." She then hangs.

I Get up And Run to My Window. I Climb To His Room And walk downstairs. "Whats Wrong Jenny" I say.

"Well Um You Know Teen Stuff.  Angy Ate To Much Hash Brownies and now She is You Know ...Crazy."

"SHE WHAT. Where are they" She points to the Kitchen. I walk there and Angy Points At Conner.

"Look Conner Theres My Sister You Like her" Conner turns and looks at me.

"Shut Up Angy" Conner says Covering Her mouth.

"I never said that Ohhh" He says crying out loud. I could tell Angy Bitted his Hand.

"You said that like 10 Minutes ago. He also Said he liked Your..." Conner covers her mouth again.

"She's You Know Uh Haha Yeah" I shake my head At Him.

He then uncovers Her mouth and Angy walks to the Living room.

Every one else follows her except for me and Conner.

"We will talk about this later" I say and Walk in the Living room with Conner Behind.

I really wanted to talk about this now but My Sister is More important.

"Guys Look at A Picture of conner. Look at His Bare Butt" Angy says.

"No Dont Look at it" Conner says.

It was to late everyone had seen It except for me. "Let me See That Picture" I say glaring at him.

"Make Me" He says Smirking.

"Let Me See It"  I say.

*Cough Cough*

"We Are going to Leave You Guys alone" Jason says.

"No" We both say.

When they All left I sat In the couch With Conner and he Left The Picture Book Next to Him.

"I'm going to get a Glass of water" I say and stand up and walk to where the Picture Book was. I quickly  grab it But Conner Takes It from me. "No Lucy Lu That is Not Allowed Here" He says Running his Hand Threw his hair.

"Aw I want to see It please" I say and He Smirks. "No I Have told you that already Now I have to talk to You" He says and Puts the Book down.

"So what's the thing you wanted to tell me about what I said about you" Conner says sitting next to me.

"Oh right. Why did You say that Anyways" I say and He Blushes. I Could see He was Starring at my Neck. I Knew what he wanted so Bad.

"Well Um Its Just I Have been..." Someone then Knocks on the door. "Uh I will get it" He says standing up. He opens the door and A Girl Stands there. I Recognize Her but didn't Know who she was. "Conner You Have another One Tomorrow. Be there in time because he does not like Late people" Conner Nods. "I Walk to the Door and the girl waves at me. "Hello" I say.

Is She his Girlfriend. "Hey" The girl says and she then waves and leaves.

"Who Is she" I say sitting down in the couch next to Conn.

"Um she's a... Um... A Friend..Yeah" He says.

"Oh Really" I say Smirking. He nods. I Get Closer To Him And Push Him So He is Now Laying In the couch. I Bite My Lips. Until Someone comes in the House. "Conner I Am Home baby" A Woman says that I can tell is Conn's Mom.

"Ok Mom" He says. She walks in the living room and sees me. "Well Hello you Must Be Lucy Lewis your Mom Told Me A lot about You" She says and I nod.

"Yeah and Your Mrs. Johnson" She nods.

"Don't Call me That Call me Kate" I nod. "And why are You two here alone" She says and she looks at Conner. "Well You Know Had to talk about something" She nods.

He is going to get in trouble. I Can tell.
_____________________________

A/N: Sorry Guys for updating a little Late just that Yesterday was the First day of school and I had Some Stuff to do. Hope You Like this one and

VOTE

COMMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖