*Chapter 35*

"Ok I have to change Now" I tell Conner and He whines.

"Do I have to go and wait" He says.

"Yes" I say. He frowns.

"Fine" He says.

As I was Putting On My pants My Mom walks in.

"MoM" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh Lucy It's Not Like I haven't seen you naked. I gave birth to you" She says and I frown.

"Uh Fine" I say and keep changing. I could see she was trying to hold back the laughter.

"Come On mom just let it out" I say Giving up. She starts Laughing and I frown.

After her Laughing at me change she finally stops.

"So Since we are moving to Idaho I just wanted to ask you Do you Want Private Or Public" She says.

"I'm basically ok with any" I say and she nods.

She leaves my room and then I keep changing. After I was done I open the door to see him sitting there next to my door.

"Really" I say.

"What" He says and I just smile. "Come" I say. He stands up and walks in my room.

He looks at me Weirdly.

"Hey You can't wear that" He says pointing at me.

"It's Just a Sports Bra" I say and He nods smiling.

"Yeah which in fact will make me wanna Rip That off you" He says and I stand there with my are-you-serious Face.

"Uh Fine" I say and walk to My closet and grad a Nikes Tank-top. After putting it on I walk out and He nods.

"That's better" He says.

"Ok" I say and he Grabs my hand.

"You ready" I nod. We both walk downstairs and My parents nod.

"Ok We'll be there" My mom says kissing my forehead. My Dad then kisses my forehead.

"ok we'll Be there You guys Go early" we both nod.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok You Guys All Of that clear" We both nod.

"Ok We'll leave in 10 minutes" He leaves and I walk behind him. Just as I was Going to walk out, And Arm reaches and closes the Door.

I turned around to see Conner Smirking.

"You're Not leaving so fast" He says. I back off a little and feel my Back touch the Door.

So Now his hand was pushing the door while he stood in front of me and My Back touched the wall.

"What are You doing" I say Smiling and he leans closer.

"Nothing Just wanting to make out with my Girlfriend For a Couple of minutes or can I not do that" A Blush and He smirks again.

He chuckles and then Starts Kissing Me softly.

"AHH."

"Ethan Stop Banging on the door geez Man" He opens the door and We both see all of them start running.

"Come lets go" He says holding my hand.

We walk to the waiting room and see them all sitting there.

"Uh Uh Ah Ah Yeah Umm Mmm" Mason says and they all start laughing.

"Shut Up I don't do that In the first place" I say and they all shrug.

"You are all so Immature. I can't Believe I still Love You guys even though you Give me headaches" I Say and they all stand up and walk towards me with there Hands wide open.

They all then hug me.

"We Love You too" Jason says.

"Yep" Micheal says.

"Ok" I say trying to breath.

"Guys Guys Leave the poor girl alone we don't want her flat as Pancake" Mr.Remenson says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok Princess You know what to do Know that You are not Going to Be there for long. Ok. Know that we will Be there. I love you" He says Kissing My forehead.

"Same" I say.

"Ok Let's Go" He says and holds my hand.

We step out of the car with the boys behind us and walk towards the Place.

I was shivering So much. I Look behind and see the Boys half smiling.

We walk past some boys smoking. They start whistling and Conner Hold my hand Tighter.

We walk in and Go through some Halls. We finally get to the farm place with one Light hanging from the top.

There Stood Joel and John and some other boys in the back.

"Well well Well, Look Who we have here" Joel says Looking at me.

John Smirks and looks at me up and Down Then Licking his lips.

It just made me Mad.

Secret POV

I wanted her more than ever I want Her with Me.

"WHEN IS SHE COMING" I scream.

"In A-Any minute S-Sir. Felix C..."

I sit back In My Chair and she walks in.

"Is that Lucy here" she says and I shake my head.

"Well We can Have a Little Fun Until she comes" She says Walking towards me And sitting on my lap.

I smirk.

"Why not" I say and she starts Unclipping Her Bra.

Lucy's POV

"Hand Her Now" Joel says Holding out the gun.

I Shiver and Hold Conners Hand tighter.

"Calm Down Go" He whispers and I nod.

I walk to Joel and He Grabs My Arm and Pushes me To John.

I Look at Conner And could see he was Mad and sad. I could also see he wanted to let out a tear.

"We're Back Again Cupcake" John says.

"Now Leave" Joel says and Conner walks away With the boys.

When they were Gone, Joel looks at me.

"Hello Lucy" He sayd smirking.

"Let go of her" He says to John.

"Dude..." He holds up his gun.

" Let Go Of her" He says and John Lets Go Of me. Joel Pulls me to him.

He was still holding up his gun though. " Joel... " I say and he Shoots him.

John looks down and then falls to the ground.

I start Crying.

"Throw Him I don't Know were but get rid of the body I'll Take this Bitch To our Boss" He says.

"SHUT UP" he screams at me and I stop crying.

________________________

Hope You liked this chapter Guys.
I know I'm such a Bad author To make this happen. Anyways Hope You Liked it and plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖