*Chapter 8*

The Next Day

Ok Have you ever had one of those times that you just feel weird and Lonely. Well That is how I felt right now.

"Lucy" Angelina says from the hallway. She comes in my room with clothes and places them I  my Bed. "What is this" She smiles.

"Can You Please wear this You will look Awesome wearing this" Angy says Very happy. Aw I could not help but say yes to her.

"Ok Thanks" I say and she hugs me and leaves.

I Grab the clothes and A Towel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe I will Kiss those Legs all Night."

"Damn When can we have Sex Sometime."

"You Look Hot in that."

"I Will Cheat on My Girlfriend With You."

"How Many Boyfriends did you have."

"Let's Have some fun tonight."

*Whistling*

That's What every boy said when I was walking down the Hallway. It was Uncomfortable. While I was walking someone Grabs my arm.

I turn around And see Jayden. Jayden is the school's Populast kid. I had to Admit he was Hot but Conner was Hotter. Wait What Why am I thinking of him. Uh.

"Oh Hi Jayden" I say. "Lucy right Well I see You are Jennifer's and Angelina's Sister" I Nod.

"Yeah that's me Whats Up Bud" I say.

"Well Since today we have Chemistry Together I was hoping you could sit next to me" Is he serious. "Um...Um...Yeah... Sure" He Nods and leaves. "Ok See You" He says and runs out. "Mamasita Bonita" Someone says. "Hello Lucy Lu you Look Good" Ethan said. Wow did Ethan just Say that to me in Spanish. Aww that's so cute.

"Hello Eth" I say.

I Then feel Picked up. I Look and See Conner. "Conner how is conny" I say Hugging him. "Good he had to sleep with me This night. He looked so cute when he slept. I Also saw Bruises in his Skin" He says.

"Aw" I say.

"HELLO NATION" Someone yells.

Conner puts me down and Angy and Mark Come Hoping towards us

"Hello Margy" I liked that nickname I came up for.

"Hello" They both said.

What happens if Mark ended up Being  My Brother-In-Law. That will Be awesome but he has to change his attitude Because imagen a Parent who acts like that. Ouch Sorry Future Kids.

"LUCY" I wake up from my thoughts.

"What" I say.

"Hurry Up the bell just ringed" Emily says Pulling my hand.

"Really Hurry Up" I say running and pulling her.

When we got there The Teacher was already Giving her class. We sneaked in, But Got Caught.

"Girls Hurry Up and Sit Down" Mrs. Fernandez Says.

"Thanks" I say.

I Sit next to Jayden Which is where we had Planned to sit down. He Passes Me a Note and I read it 'Hello Your Late I Thought You where going to Dump Me XD' I Respond to him. ' Yeah Just that I Was very distracted And Didnt hear the Bell' I write.

'Oh Ok <3' He writes.

Class went on And It was pretty fun sitting Next To Jayden.

When I Got out of Class a Group Of girls surround Me. "Hello Geek I Have seen You are attracting My Man" A Dirty Blonde Hair girl says.

"What are You talking about" She Glares at me.

"Jayden Asshole" Oh.

"I didn't ask Him to sit next to me He did" She laughs.

"A Geek Like You. Trust me Bitch No One will ever fall in love with You. I Can even Steal Your Boyfriend Or Crush" Yeah Sure try to.

"Oh Wait sorry You don't have a Boyfriend" She says.

Sorry Conner but here I go.

"Yes I Do" I lied. Conner is going to get mad at me.

"Who" She says.

"The Schools Bad Boy" She Started laughing.

"Yeah Mr.Johnson Is This Geeks Boyfriend. Girl keep Dreaming" She says.

"I am" I reply

"Prove it. Go Up to Him and Hug Him. He Hates Girls Hugging Him" She says. Wait What I literally Hugged Him Hours Ago.

"Oh Ok" I say Smirking.

They Walk behind me and I walk to where Conner is. "Hey Conn" I say.

"Oh Sup Princess" He says.

I Jump and Wrap My legs around his waist and Hug Him. He hugs me back and then puts me down gently. "Ok Um Right Can I Ask You Something..." He got inrurrupted By The Girl.

"Ok Well done Now Geek stay away from My Man or I will Make You Life..." Angy then Looks at her.

"What are You saying to My Sister Becca. I Can Make your Life here worst Remeber I only asked you to be in charge of the girls I never said You could Use them to do this I only said you are in Charge of my Group" Angy says.

"S-She Is Y-Your Sister" I Nod. "Yeah" I say.

"I Am so Sorry " She says and leaves.

"Dont worry guys she Will Not Bother You Guys Anymore. One of My minions" We both nod.

"Oh Ok Thanks" We both Say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We Are Having a Baby" I say To Conner  and he then spits his Soda.

"WHAT THAT CANT BE TRUE" He says.

"Well We Are So Now Deal With It" I say rubbing My Belly.

"When Are We Having It" He says and then takes a Sip of his Soda.

"In 8 Months" I say and he Spits his Soda Again.

"WHAT" He yells.

"Yeah in 8 Months" I said Rubbing My Belly. He Smiles and I Smile at Him Back.

"Nice One" He says.

"Thanks. By The Way Spit Better" He nods.

"Thanks I will work On That Ok Your Turn Heres Your Water" He says handing Me a Bottle of Water.

I Take a Sip. "Ok Let me Think Ok Got it" He says.

"Will..." He then Gets  interrupted By Someone Yelling.

"LUCY AND ANGELINA" Jenny Yells From My Porch.

"WHAT" I yell.

"COME HERE AND GET ANGY" She says.

"OK" I yell.

"Ok Conn I will be right Back" I say and Kiss Him On The cheek.

I find Angy Making out with Mark. "Angy" I say. She stops and looks at me.

"Oh Yeah Whats Up" She says.

"Jenny" She nods.

We both walk inside the House and In Jenny's Room.
We find her sitting In Her bed.

"Whats wrong Jenny" We ask her.

"Well" She starts.

"Yeah Whats wrong" Angy says.

"I Am Pregnant" She says.

_____________________________

A/N: Ok Guys Hope You Like this one. Please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖