*Chapter 9*

"I Am Pregnant" She says.

"WHAT" We Both Yell.

"I Am Pregnant. I just took a Pregnancy Test Today. I Am Scared. Mom and Dad are going to Be Furious. Should I Abort" She says.

"No No" I say.
.
"Good Because if You guys say yes I will Never talk to You guys ever again" She says.

"Who's the Father" I say.

"Well There Might be a Possibility it is Blake" Jenny says.

"Sister I Dont know how you are going to solve this but it has to be quick" Angy Says. I Cant Believe I am going to be an Aunt.

"You Should Tell Blake" I say and she looks at me.

"I Am Not sure about that Its Just that I am scared he will get mad and Leave me in charge of the baby. I Am 17 And I am turning 18. I Can't" She says.

I Have to Admit it does look complicated.

"I Just think you should try To do it sometime. You two have been together for 4 Years" I say. "Even your belly will start to grow and he will start to notice" I add.

"Your Right at least I have to try" She says.

"Ok Good Luck sister" I say. She hugs us both and we leave.

I start walking outside.

Wow I Can't believe I am going to be an Aunt. 

As I walk outside I see Conner doing I don't know what on his phone. He runs his hand threw his hair. He then looks at sees me. "Whats Wrong Princess" He says.

"Nothing Dont worry" I say and he Smirks.

"Where You talking about me" He says.

"Pff...Jerk Why will I talk about you. We where just talking about... Um About... Aaron Carpenter. Right he is coming here in November" I say and He Smiles.

"Why are You Girls interested in Those Magcon boys. I Mean Jacob Sartorius He is very Young for you. Cameron Dallas He is 22. Hunter Rowland He does not even Look Hot. And Taylor Caniff He Looks Like The Grinch" I Glare at him.

"Don't you Dare say that About Jacob, Cameron, Hunter, And Taylor" I say right in his face. Our Faces where literally 1 Centimeter away.  He was sitting on the chair and I was on top of him facing him.

He then looks right in my eyes and smirks. "Well princess Aaron Carpenter Looks like the Guy from the Movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1 That Was the..." I cover his mouth.

"Dont Say STUFF About Aaron Carpenter" I say glaring at him again.

He takes my hand and smirks again.

"Or what Princess" he says.

"I will rip your Balls Off" I say Smirking.

"Oh yeah" He gets closer to me.

"Y-Yeah And I can do w-worst then that" I say nervously

"Well Try to" He says.

I Look at him right in the eyes and He looks at me.

"That's what I thought Princess" He says And Kisses me. He Puts his Hands on My waist and I just kiss him back. Kissing him felt Awesome. It felt magical. I Felt butterflies in my stomach.

*HONK*HONK*

"OH MY GOSH" I yell and fall and hit my head.

I Look at see Ethan in the Car. "HELLO LOVE BIRDS" He shouts from the Car.

"BITCH YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME" I say rubbing the back of my head.

"CONNER HURRY UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" Ethan shouts.

"YEAH CONNY CONNY" Jason and Mason say at the same time behind the Car.

"Oh right. Lucy I have to leave. Dont worry I will get Ethan for that. Does your head hurt alot" He says touching the sore part on My head.

When he touched it the pain went away. Every time he touched me I Felt like I was in a Magic World.

"No don't worry I am alright" I say touching his hand.

He Smiles and nods. "Ok Princess see you later" He says.

"Bye" I say.

Conner's POV

As I got in the Car I see Lucy Go In her house.

"Conner Have you told her about what You do"  Micheal Says from behind.

"No She can't know what I do and You Guys Can't Tell her" I say.

"But dude she will..." I Look at Ethan.

"I said She Cant KNOW about WHAT I do. Is That Clear" I say getting Mad.

"Yeah" They all say.

When we got there I got out the Car With The guys.

"Well Nice to See You Here Conner" Someone says.

I Look behind and see Joel.

"Hello Joel" I say.

"Do you have the Money" I nod.

"Ok" He says

"Do You Wanna start This" he say.

"Yeah" I say.

Lucy's POV

As I was reading My Book, I wondered who the girl from yesterday was.

"Lucy" I hear Someone from the other side of the door say.

"Yes who is it" I say.

"It's Me Mark" He says.

"Come in" I say.

He comes in and sits on My Chair. "Whats Up Brother" I say.

"Well You Know I love Angelina So much" I nod.

"Well I wanted to ask you if you know Some Stuff Angy likes" I nod. This is going to be fun.

"Ok Well She likes Sex, Justin Bieber, Sex, Tic Tacs, Sex, Hersheys, Sex, Disney,..." He Stops me.

"Is the only Thing she like Sex" I nod.

"Yeah" I say.

"Well I will have to Buy Condoms And Practice..." I cover my ears.

"I am To young for that. I don't need to know if you guys are going to... Ew" I say.

"Oh right Whats Up With You and Conner" Mark says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Pff Nothing Just friends you know Friends and that's it" I  says.

"Well friends Dont kiss each other" He says Raising an Eyebrow.

"Oh Look I think Angelina Called You" I said walking him to My door. He leaves my rooms and I lay In my bed. "Am I seriously Falling for the Bad boy" I say.

"Yes You are" Jenny says.

"What How did you get here" She smiles.

"That does not matter Honey The only thing is you are falling for Mr.Johnson" She says.

____________________________

A/N: Thanks Guys for reading. Please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖