*Chapter 17*

Next Day

Conner's POV

I Woke up in the morning and just went right to the shower.

When i was done I put on Pants, Vans, And A shirt. I was not in the fucking mood to care how I looked. I Put on some deodorant and Lotion.

I walked down stairs and Ate breakfast and then brushed my teeth.

~~~~~~~~~

When I got to school like always girls started whispering stuff about me. Uh I hate when that happens. "Hey" Some random girl said.

"oh Hey" I said and I walk away.

I didn't care about any one right now I had to see Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Connor Johnson, You can't be walking around the School to the principal's Office" One of the teachers said.

What I have to walk on the other side of the school fuck you.

"Now MOVE" She said pointing to a direction.

I started walking.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy please I need you to give this note to the Mr. Hinder" The teacher says and she hands me the paper .

I walk to the main office and see a woman in her desk.

She sees me and I walk up to her.

"Ms. Walment Told me if you could give this to the Principal" She takes it.

"Ok please sit in my chair and wait here" She says and I nod.

I sit in her chair and start Fixing her desk. As I was doing that I see Conner with a teacher.

Fuck fuck Do I look good Hurry up I have to get out of here. I bend down and sit down in her desk.

"Sit right there" the teacher says.

The teacher finally comes and I was finally thankful.

Wait Conner will see me.

"Ok tha... What are you doing down there"she says. Oh my gosh shut up freaking woman.

"OK go yo your classroom" she says and I stand up. Conner sees me and I blush I speed walk and then walk to my class.

Conner's POV

After school

I parked my car and then looked at Lucy's house. "Go for it" Ethan says. "Are you sure" I say.

"Bitch Of course now go I miss Lucy Lu" Michael says.

"I don't since I am texting her almost all day. See" Jason shows us his phone. "Wait why are you texting her" I say.

"Chill she is my little sister and when she needs me she texts me.

Bitch you are so fucking lucky.

"Ok guys here I go wish me good luck" I say.

"Just get your ass out of the car and knock on the door geez" Ethan says.

"Stop pressuring me" I say.

"Just go and knock on the door" Ethan says.

"Uh later" I say and walk to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok now that an hour has passed go knock on her door" Ethan says.

"Fine I will" I say and get ready.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy baby we are going somewhere with Jenny and Angelina so please take care. We will be back in two hours" my Mom says and I nod.

"Ok bye guys" I say.

Great I am all alone.

As I was watching pretty little liars someone knocks on the door.

"Lucy" a male voice says.

I open the door and see dad.

"Forgot something sorry and know you'll have to wait three hours sorry" he says.

He grabs something and then leaves.

What three hours what am I supposed to do in three hours. Well I am starving I didn't eat anything when I came for school so Let's make something.

As I was making Macaroni and Cheese Someone knocks on my door again.

Uh gosh.

I open the door and see........ Conner. Oh my gosh. What do I say. Gosh I wanna hug him. And he looks so hot. Yeah he looked really hot. Why am I so excited.

"Can I come in" he says and I open the door.

"Sure" I say and he walks in. We both sit in the couch and then sat there for 10 seconds doing nothing. "So why are you here" I say and he looks at his hands.

"Well. Lucy I am really sorry about you kn..." I interupt him.

"Yeah that day. Please don't remind me of that day. I am not freaking going to discuss about that so if it is about that please leave" I say standing up and pointing to the door.

"Lucy please I am sorry about what I said that day. I was a dick when I said that about you. Meeting you was actually a miracle. All the girls are the same except for you. You are a very special person. When girls always come up to me and hug me I just want to run away. But when you hug me I just want to hug you back and never let you go" he says standing up and holding my hand.

A tear falls down my cheek and he hugs me. I hug him back and start crying on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry princess" he says.

" me too I am sorry" I say and he wipes the tears away.

When we where settled down he smiled and I smiled back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I Was reading a very good book I get called.

"Hello" I say and then hear someone scream.

"OH MY GOSH LUCY EK" Emily screamed on The other side of the phone.

"What is it" I say.

"Mason Asked ME OUT" she says.

Yes my boy finally asked her

________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this. Conner finally said sorry.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖