*Chapter 22*

Next Day

Conner's POV

"Will You go out with me" I say.

She looks at me. "Um No" She says.

"Ethan that is not helping. You are supposed to act like Lucy" I say. "It's just so funny
saying no" He says. "Uh Jason your turn" I say.

Jason sits in the chair in front of me. "Hey I am Lucy" Jason says.

"Ok first off we... Forget About it I am done doing this!" I say and walk away.

Lucy's POV

"Baby, won't you come my way
Got something I want to say
Cannot keep you out my brain
But first off I'm a start by saying this, ayy

All headshots if you think you could take my bitch, ayy
And I'm too turned, when I shoot, swear I won't miss,

ayy
Ba-baby, won't you come my way
Baby, won't you come my way."

I walked in my room with Nathalie. "Look this is what I looked when I was a little girl" I star and walk in my closet. I started to look for something addentical until I found it. (Photo on top shows what she wored).

I walked out. "Yeah I loved being a Nerd and I was A Nerd" I say. "Would dress kind of like that but I had a Braid instead" She says. "Oh My god I wanna see James again" Nathale says laying in my bed.

"Wow you sure Love James right" I say and she nods. "How could of you not falled in love with him" She says and I shrug. "Well You know at one point I did fall for him but then Time past and I started looking at him like a Brother to me" She nods.

"Look i have to go Lucy My mom and me are going somewhere but I'll text you later" Nathalie says and I nod. "I'll Go with you down stairs" I say. We both walk down stairs. I open the door for her. "Bye."

I Walk to Conners house and knock on the door. He opens the door and runs his hand threw his hair. He Starres at me with eyes wide.

"Look This is how i use to dress when I was a little girl" I say. "I know I probably look like a stripper but I miss dressing like this" I say.

"W-Wow Um is T-That the only reason you C-Came here" He says and I shake my head. "Ok I will be back because I do not enjoy dressing like this" I say and start walking back but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Promise you will be back" He whispers In my ear. I nod.

I Walk back and change into a Red Long sleeve shirt and Black Leggings.

I put my hair in a Braid and then Walk back to his House.

I see him in the couch with his phone doing I don't know what and sit next to him. He wraps one of his hands around my waist and pulls me close to him. I lay my hand on his chest.

"So What do you wanna do" He says and he puts his phone in his Pocket. "I don't know maybe I just want to stay here and hug you" I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Same Princess but we can't stay here" He says.

"Fine" I say.

"Wait also I have to ask you something" He says.

"Yeah what's up" I say.

"Well... Uh... Here It Goes... Will You Like to... Go on a Date... with Me" He says.

Um.

"Yes or No" He says.

I stare blankly at him.

"I guess that is a n..." I kiss him.

He kisses me back and stops for a Minute To smile.

"I Will Love too" I say.

"Thank You" He says and carries me and spins me around.

"Uh Thank You" He says.

He hugs me again and looks down at me smirking

"Can I have another kiss" He says and I smile.

"Fine only one" I say and kiss him quickly. When I tried to back off slowly he pulls me back in the kiss.

When we Finally stopped he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy Guess Who is going on a date" I say to my dad. He looks at me and takes of his glasses and puts down his News Paper.

"Who?" He says and I frown.

"Dad It is Me" I say and He glares at me. "Who Is going to date My Princess" He says.

"I mean if it's Conner I am Fine with it because I like That boy for you. I mean yeah he is Your typical Bad Boy, But he is a very Educated guy with awesome grades so if it's him I am Fine with it. Now who is the lucky guy" My Dad says.

"It's Conner" I say and he nods.

"I knew it" He says.

"What do You think Mom" I say and she turns around with a huge smile in her face.

"Oh My Gosh My little girl" My mom says Hugging me.

"I am so Happy You and Conner are going to date" She says and looks at my dad.

"What do You think Love" My Dad just shrugs.

"Nah good for me But to get this clear If he hurts or does anything to upset my baby I will get a super Sharp knife and cut off his balls" He says and I cover my face.

"Daddy" I say.

"Look Lucy Honey I don't want you to end up upset because since That guy John Cheated on you I have been worried that some other person may hurt you ever more, but I know Conner wouldn't do that since I already warned him" I look at my dad with wide eyes.

"You did what" I say.

"I warned him That if he hurts you in any way I will grab a sharp knife and cut off his balls" My Dad says putting on his glasses and going back to reading his News Paper.

"Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah from what I can see he is not Feeling good" I nod and pick Conny up and put him in my lap.

"Aw My little baby is sick" I say.

"Dude why do you girls act like that" I turn around And glare at him.

"And why are boys so scared to have Sex" I smile.

"That was so good" I say and he just shrugs.

"Ok Ethan have to go now because I need to go eat dinner Take Care of Conny ok. Please if anything happens to him call me" He nods and stands up and Hugs me.

I hug him back and then leave.

As I walked home Someone grabs my arm outside. I turn around And see Joel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry guys for not Updating in so long it is just that I have Homework and guess what today is Election Day. I am so Scared. Any ways guys Please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖