*Chapter 5*

The next day, I woke up wrapped around someone's arms.

I Look up and see Conners face.

Aw he looked so cute when he was sleeping. As I tried to Slip out of his Arms the door opens.

I got scared what if it was His Mom or dad. Luckily, It was Ethan.

"Need help" He say and I nod.

"Conner Wake up baby" Ethan says using a Girls accent.

He groans and I laugh.

"Wake up PERV" He say and slaps Conner.

"Pussy, What was that for" Conner says sitting up.

" Just helping the girl she wants to use the bathroom or will you Rather Let her pee on you" Ethan says and I laugh.

As I stood up I walked to the window and climbed to my window.

Also you guys might be thinking how I get up there well There is a porch so I just climb to the porch and then open my window. When I got there I rushed to the Bathroom. When I was done I washed my Hands.

I grabbed my Clothes and Shoes and everything I needed to change after I was Done taking a shower.

When I was all changed and Showered I Went down Stairs for breakfast then brushed my teeth.

Angy and Jenny had not came downstairs. They were probably In their room. I walked upstairs and walk to Angelina's room. It had been a long time since I even went in Angy's Room.

When I open the room I see her Just putting Make-up on. "Are you ready" I say and she shakes her head.

That was actually pretty stupid of me. Obviously you see the Make-Up In the Table and Her putting it on.

Obviously She isn't ready.

"No just need to apply Mascara, Blush,  Eye shadow, and Eye Liner" I nod.

I then walked to Jenny's room. Once I open the door My eyes Were Going to pop Out and I was not joking they were.

Having virgin eyes was a hard thing. Mostly when you were exposed to Different Things.

"MY EYES" I yell.

"What's Going On Here" I hear Someone say. I look behind me and see Conner.

"Um Lucy We should Go now" he says and I nod. He grabs my arm and We both walk out the Room.

Jenny and Blake were literally Half Naked Kissing in Jenny's Room, Kissing. Really weirdly.

"Want me to take you" He says and I shrug.

"Ok Let me tell Angelina first" I walk to the door and see Angy eating Cereal.

"Angy, Conner is taking me" She smiles at me.

"Ok Later. Tell me Later what happened. Dont make me An Aunt to fast" I blush.

"Shut Up bye" I say and walk out the door.

I was expecting A car outside my car. Instead there was A Motorcycle.

"Ok Get On" He says handing me a helmet.

" Maybe I will just walk" He smirks.

"Is the Princess Scared" I glare at him.

"N-No I A-Am N-Not" I lie.

"Well prove it princess. Get on" He says Running his hand through his hair.

I stare at him for a bit, until he Pats the back seat of the motorcycle.