*Chapter 11*

Um

"No. Now let go of my hand because I don't like this position" He smirks again. That smirk is just to powerful for me. If there could be anything to make me do anything it would of been that smirk.

"Please Just one" He says.

"No Conn" I say and he frowns fine.

He lets go of my hand and stands up. I stand up and he then carries me. I Hate when people carry me like a baby.

"Let Me DOWN" I say.

"No princess. Damn Conny Weights more" He says.

"Put Me F..." We then hear Someone opening the door. Conner quickly puts me down and We both start talking about something normal.

My Mom comes in and sees us.

"Lucy Honey We are leaving Now Bye honey" I nod and walk up to her. I hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

"Love You. See You in A Week" I say.

"Wait oh My Gosh I forgot pack your stuff Remeber you are not staying here" My Mom says. I nod and walk down stairs.

Conner's POV

As I sat In Lucy's bed Her mom stood there with her hands in her back.

"So... Your My Daughters Boyfriend" I shake my head.

"No I am Only her friend. By the way You have a very Wonderful Daughter" She smiles.

"Thanks and what's your mother's Name" She says.

"Um Well Sorry for not presenting myself I am Conner Johnson The neighbors Son" She looks at me like I am Crazy.

"Your Kate's Son" She says in a Joyful way.

"Yeah You know My mother" She Looks at me.

"Of course I Do She works with me. We are like really good Friends" She says and I smile and nod.

"Ok Bye Conner nice to meet you We are leaving now" She says.

"Yeah Thanks Alot Have a Nice trip Mrs. Lewis" She smiles and nods.

"Take care Conner" She walks down and Lucy walks in With a weird expression on Her face.

Lucy's POV

I Walk upstairs and see my mom and Conner getting along. My Mom Leaves the room and I was all alone with conner.

"Did you just make my mom like you" He nods proudly.

"So Your leaving me for a Week" I nod.

"Yeah" I say Smirking.

He does not know that I am staying with him.

JERK

"Yeah So I better leave See You princess" He says and leaves.

"Bye Conn See You In a couple of minutes" I whisper.

"What was that" He says.

"Oh Nothing just said see you" I lied.

He leaves and I pack my stuff.

When I was done I went downstairs and see Jenny and Angy with there Suitcases also.

"So Bye Guys I will miss you guys for a week. And See You tomorrow at school" I say.

"Lu I am going to be 5 Minutes away from Conners house" Angy says.

"Oh right I forgot about that" I say.

"Ok See You guys" I say.

"Remeber To Fuck Conner Hard" Jenny says. I blush.

"JENNY. I am not going to do that" I say.

"Well You better start planning when you are" Jenny says.

She winks at me and so does Angy.

"Bitches" I say.

I wave bye and then Walk next door.

I knock and Conner's Mom opens the door.

"Oh Hello Lucy Come in Honey" She says.

"Hello Kate thanks for thanking care of me" She says.

I Walk in and stand there.

"Well your going to sleep in the Guest room Come I'll show you where it is" She says.

We walk upstairs and in the left was Conners Room. In the right was the hallway I never walked in.

She took me to a room and it was beautiful. It Had a King sized bed only for me and shields filled with books I am going to check out.

There was a large screen T.V also.

"Do you like it" She questions me.

"I don't like it I Love It" She laughed and nodded.

"Ok rest honey I have to go somewhere now Conner is in his room. If you need Anything Ask him. Tell him to call me if you need me to come home" I nod.

"Thanks Kate Have fun" She smiles and nods.

I checked out the room and Then here the Downstairs Door close.

I Walk out my room and Knock on Ethans door.

He opens it and Looks at me mysteriously.

"Um What are You doing here Lucy" He ask me.

"Well your Mom Told Me you are going to take care of me" I lied. Ha lets see how he reacts when I say he is going to babysit me.

"Mommy Sorry i mean Mom said that now what am I supposed to do. Sing you Let it go then read you the three little pigs and then Make you sleep" I glare at him.

"No you are supposed to do what I say" I say Smiling proudly.

"She said that" I nod.

"and she said if you don't do what I tell you She will Come home and Make you sleep with Conner" I say and he Frowns.

"So What do you want Dora" He says in a grumpy way and I glare at him.

"Idiot" I say.

"at least I don't watch Sesame Street" I say pointing to his T.V.

I mean really he was literally Watching Sesame Street.

"Oh shut up" He says smiling.

I go to My room and I am soon In my room sleeping.

________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter hope you enjoy it.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖