*Chapter 19*

Next Day

Ok right now I just wanted to run outside My house and head directly to the store.

I forgot it was almost Halloween.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone. I walked out the house and felt a very cold breeze. Fuck its so cold.

I hear chuckle and see Conner sitting in his porch. I frown and he smirks at me. " Princess You are not going alone" I give him a confused expression.

" what do you mean I am going somewhere Alone" He smiles.

" Well now you are not going alone you are going with me now please get in the car" I smirk.

" I am going alone so no I am staying here until you go inside" he leans in his car.

" Lucy get in the car don't make me go all the way over there and carry you" I smirk.

" That's what I am trying to do Connery" He frowns.

" Don't call me that Now will you please get in the car" I shake my head. He starts walking towards me and I start running. " Lucy you are acting like what might turn out to be my future daughter slash your daughter" I stop running and look at him.

" Does that mean you think I am going to have sex with you and end up with two wonderful kids that turn out to be your kids too" He nods. " yeah that is exactly what I meant" I raise an Eyebrow.

"You will not get That. So keep dreaming " He keeps walking towards me and I run again.

"Ok Lucy It's time to stop playing and for you to get in the car" I shake my head.

I run and then I see him running towards me. I keep running and just that second He slips and lands on his butt.

"Oh Look at the time I will wanna get in the car now. Are you coming Conner" I walk to the car trying to hold back the laughter.

I waited for Conner and he finally came in the car. "Princess I have a great idea how about we go to Starbucks" I look at him. "Really I literally love you right now. Now hurry and lets go" He smirks.

I Look at him. "I love you as a friend" He nods. "Ok As a 'Friend' Princess" He drives and I turn on the radio. Cold Water comes up. I scream and Conner laughs. "Oh My god Sorry Conner But I will have to Put the volume really up" I put the volume up and Start singing.

When we get there Conner gets out and He opens the door for me.

"Conner this is not a date so I can open the door by myself" He smiles and holds my hand. I hold his hand back. "Well I will have to be a gentlemen for my princess" I smile. "Thank You" I say and Hop on his back. I but my hands around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist.

I mean Yeah he can be my boyfriend even though he might of forgot about the Bet we did.

I bet i will loose though and i dont really care I just want him to be my boyfriend. He Opens the Door weigh one of his hands and grabs my foot again.

He then put me down gently and we order. He got Coffee and I got an ice coffee. We both Sit down and I sit next to him.

I sip On my Ice Coffee and then feel him grab my hand . I Look in front of us and see Two girls Flirting with Conner. I glare at them.

Conner sees me glaring at them and he hugs me. "Don't worry princess" He whispers in my ear.

I Look at him and Give him my half smile. "Oh My Gosh Nelly I Have to tell you a lot about Her" I hear someone familiar say. We both look behind and see Jason and A Girl. "Hey Guys" Jason and the girl say.

"Oh Hi Nelly" Conner says and stands Up and Hugs Her. "Hi Conner " She says smiling at me.

"Hi I'm Nelly" She says and sticking her hand out. "I'm Lucy" I say shacking her hand. "Lucy Trust me She is just like you" Jason Say. "Wait Do You Like..." She inturrupts me. "Magcon" I nod. "I Love Them" I smile at her in shock. "Me Too" I say. "I Am Starting to Like Your Girlfriend" She says to Conner. He Puts his Hands on his pockets and Smiles.
"I Know right My Girlfri..." I inturrupt him. "Conner I told you A Billion times I am Just  your friend. Remember Besties for Life" He Frowns.

"And how do you Know her Jason" They both sit in out table and Me and Conner sit again together. "Well You Know Ah" He Puts his hand on Nelly's Shoulder.

"She is My Cousin" He says smirking. "Yeah Best Cousins For Life" Nelly says.

"Oh right can I talk to you Nelly" Nelly nods. "Ok Lets go" She says and they disappear somewhere. I glare At Jason and has glares at me. "Starring Contest" Jason Says.

"Its On."

Conner's POV

I took Nelly outside.

"Does she know About it" I shake my hand and Put my hands on My waist.

"No So Please don't Mention anything about it. I don't wanna loose her" She smiles.

"You Like her right" I look at her.

"I Love her as A Friend" I say and she smiles even wider.

"Oh My Gosh Con Is In L-O-V-E" I frown and look away.

"Just Be quiet" I say. "Please don't tell her" I say and she nods.

"Have you guys even gone out" I shake my head.

"Nope" she raises an eyebrow.

"Well You better hurry up until someone finds her and steals her from you" I nod.

"Your Right now let's go inside because I am Fucking Freezing out here."

We walk inside and I sit next to Lucy. While we where talking Joel Walks in.

____________________________
A/N: Thanks Guys for reading. PLZ comment what you are going to be for Halloween. I am not going to celebrate😦. But at least I get to buy candy and eat it all😊😊 Plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE