*Chapter 2*

Review From Last Chaper

We all head Home and when we get there Jenny and Angy Start Getting Ready for the party.

Ugh Parties. I Wonder what the Heck you Even do in parties I bet only drink And Dance. That sound boring.
*************************

I went Upstairs and Changed.

This was the side of me no one else got to see. The 'I have a life's Side. I Put on different clothes (Outfit on Top) and Got my stuff and Sat in the porch outside my house.

"Dude You should Of seen Her Face" I hear Someone say. I roll my eyes and get back to My homework.

"Dudee I Know right" I hear Someone else say. I Look up and see A boy with Brown Hair and light brown eyes with Four Other Guys Behind Him.

"Lucy Are You Sure you are Not going" Jennifer says coming out The House while putting one of her earrings on.

"No I will rather stay here. By the Way You look good and Is Blake going with you" I asked her.

"Thanks And No Blake Has Some Stuff to take care of. Oh Hi Conner " She Says waving at the guy.

"Sup. This Is your Sister right." She nods.

" Nice to Meet You. Conner  Johnson. And from what I can see you seem to be the 'Always being good' type of person" He says Reaching his hand to greet me. Everyone burst out laughing because of the last part.

"Yeah Lucy Lewis Nice to meet. And It Looks like you are A big Jerk. bye" I said Reaching his hand quickly And Leaving.

As I left I here them Laughing and A Smirk takes over my Face.

Jerk.

When I Was done with my homework, I Notice no one was Home and They all had probably left.

I walk outside and sit on the Swing in my porch.

While I was reading On Wattpad (Hehehe), I See the four guys behind the jerk I saw hours ago.

"Hello" I said kind of Angry.

"Hello Princess" He says.

Princess?

"By the way my Name is not Princess Idiot" He smirks.

He was Ok looking if you asked me. His Leather Jacket and black jeans. With a White shirt that Showed the lines of his abs and...

"Are you done Eye Rapping Me" He says Smirking and I Glare at him.

"I-I Wasnt E-Eye R-Rapping You" I said nervously.

He laughed. Damn even his Laugh was Sexy. No Wait NO.
BAD Lucy.

"That's what they all say Princess" He says.

"By The Way stop Coming here In My House you don't have the right to be here" I said and He smirks and walks to the house next to mine.

"Um Think Again Princess" He said laughing and walking in the house with the guys.

I walked upstairs and Put Music On.
"It's  Hot in here" I say. I Open the Window.

"This what they all been waitin' for
I guess so
They been waitin' for this .... for a long time didn't they
I'ma give it everythin' I got
Ayo Dougie park that X6 around the corner
Ayy I'm just feelin' my vibe right now
I'm feelin' myself

Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda."

"I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda" I hear Someone else Sing. I Look out the window to see Conner Smirking at me.