*Chapter 10*

"That Doesn't Matter Honey the only Thing is you are falling for Mr. Johnson" She says.

"You think so" I say.

"Yeah" she say.

"Well I mean he is Cute. Wait NO He's not Cute he's Hot H-O-T. And his eyes Are what I mostly like about him. And when he Runs his hand threw his hair I am Dead. Wait" I Look at Jenny.

"See You are" She says.

"I Am" I Confess.

"You are" Jenny says.

"But what happens if he doesn't like me back. What if he Cheats on me With Another girl. And what if he thinks Girlfriends are a Waste of time" Jenny Smiles.

"He will not. Me and Blake use to be very shy when we where Next to each other an..." Blake Interrupts her.

" And we always use to hide from each other. We each thought The other one never liked us back because they always Left when we where near them. But Look Now We are a Cute couple That is going to have a Baby in 9 Months" He says Kissing Jenny and rubbing her belly.

"You told him" She nods.

"Yeah and It was very hard because he kept kissing me" I smile an she nods.

"Yeah I hope our baby doesn't turn out to be like him" Jenny says.

"Yeah" I say and Blake frowns.

Hours past and Conner hadn't came home. I went to take a shower and then brushed my teeth. I put on a Crop top and then sweatpants.

I turn on the T.V And watch Girl meets world.

While I was watching soemone open my window.

Another fact about my Window when you climb it there is like a porch and then you have to open the window.

So Yeah now I was going to get Kidnapped.

I Get under the bed and then hear footsteps.

I roll to the other side of the bed and then get Up.

I crawl to see how the Person looked and see a boy.

"Hello Lucy" Someone says. I Recognize That voice.

"It's Me Mason" He says.

Uh Thank god.

"Uh Thank God it was you Mason" I say. He screams and then calms down.

"You scared me" he says.

"You scared me more Who comes to someone's house, climbs there window and walks in there window" I say.

"Conner does" he says smiling.

"That's another thing" I say.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So I came here to talk to you" I nod.

We both sit in my bed.

"Well do you know that time you where I detention" I nod.

"Yeah I Remeber that day perfectly.

"Well Do you Remeber the girl who was there also" I nod again.

"Emily. Yeah I do what's up with her" I say Smiling.

"She's Cute Well Shes not Cute She Gorgeous. Yeah Can You Please help me go on a Date with her. Please" He begs me. Well Emily Doesn't really Like the Football players in our School, But according to me She likes Boys like Mason.

"Sure" Was I could say.

Wait a Second If he's here where is Conner. "Mason where's Conner" I say and he Smirks at me.

"You Like him don't you" I bite my lip and nod.

"Well You made a Good Choice. He is A really good guy. When someone messes with someone he likes as a Friend, Like me, He does anything for that one person. And let me tell you something he will always be there for you because He doesn't Care if he has to risk his life for you or Miss something really important" I smile.

"You really Like Conner , As a Friend, don't you" He nods.

"Yeah he's a Really great guy. Has he told you how we met" I shake my head.

"No. Can You tell me" He nods.

"Well When I was Fifth grader Me And Jason where Always together. In School they use to Make fun Of Jason Becaue he was Fat and they Use to make fun of me because I was also fat and I always wore Pink. And Wanna know why I wore pink" I Nod.

"Because in that age my Aunt was suffering from Breast Cancer. People in school use to call me Gey. Then One Day When me and And Jason where eating Lunch These kids Came to Our Table And got our Lunch. They stepped it and then They got a Necklace That my Aunt had made for me and ripped it. In the Table Next to Us sat Conner and Ethan Lets just say They Where very popular. The Bullies started to kick us in the Stomach and Call us Fatties. And then Conner Came and Helped us up. Conner Was the One who always defended us When people teased us. Then in 6th grade the four of us started to work out and go to the gym. We got bigger and we began to lift weights and Conner was always there for us when ever We needed him. Hes like a Brother to me" Tears began to flow down my cheek.

I Think I Like Conner even more.

"And How did you guys meet Micheal" I say whipping the tears from my eyes.

"Well Micheal Use to get bullied in 7th grade. He only got bullied because Everyone thought he was stupid. One day the Three of us Where walking when we see Micheal In the Floor Crying. We all walk to him and help him. We then Became really good friends and then he also started Working Out with us so yeah" I smile and then hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I say.

I Open it and See Conner there.

"Did he scare you. I mean really i told him to come in the door and walk to your room but he insisted to come in the window" Conner says.

"Yeah he did scare me. Come In" I say and he walks in.

"Um Mase can you please leave " Mason nods.

"Sure Dude" He walks out the door.

"So what's up" I say Sitting there.

"Nothing And are you really seeing girl meets world" I glare at him.

"Shush I am way different then other girls" I say.

"Yeah I can see that" He says Smirking.

"Get that smirk of your face" I say trying not to smile.

"Why should I" He says still smirking.

"Because if you don't I will Throw you out the window" He Laughs.

"Like You could" He says still laughing.

I glare at him and push him on the floor. I Get on top of him and he Smirks.

"Don't ever judge a Girl" I say and he Smirks again.

"You know princess, I like this position" He says and Puts his Hands behind His head.

"Bitch" I get up but he holds my hand.

"Before I leave can I have my good night kiss" He says pointing to his lips.

Um

_________________________

A/N: That's it guys. Hope You liked this one please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖