*Chapter 18*

A/N: I put closer since I think it fits perfect with them two and you'll see why I picked this song on later in the book. There are some subjects that do not match with the book also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

Ok today let's just say it was colder then ever. I took a shower, changed, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and brush my teeth and I was all ready.

"Lucy" Angy says.

"Yes what's wrong now" I say and she walks down stairs. "Can I tell you something" she says and I nod.

"Do you have tampons or pads" Bruh.

I tried to hold back the laughter but couldn't and ended up laughing. "What I need them" she says.

"Oh my gosh. Ah. Go to my bathroom and there pads and tampons there" I say and she thanks me.

I grab my backpack and Walk outside. Fuck I forgot my sweater. I got my brown sweater and put it on.

Nah I would of not mind walking to school. Even I need to explore nature. As I was walking I see a very familiar car and I start speed walking. No I am not starting a day like this.

"Well look who we have here. Lucy Lewis" He says smirking.

"What do you want Joel. Did John send you here because if he did tell him there a this thing called social media where he can find new girls" I say and he smirks.

"I am not here because of that and where is Nicole" he says smirking. "Asshole You Don't even remember WHAT YOU Guys did to her" I say and he smirks again. "Uh she was hot by the way" I keep walking.

"You know Lucy John doesn't give up on the girl he wants so watch out" he says and chuckles.

He leave and I roll my eyes.

"Jerk" I whisper

I made it to school and went right to the library. I started finding a book when I hear my name called. I look around and see Micheal.

"Lucy Please Let me hide here There are these boys following me and they want to beat my ass" Micheal says and Bends down.

"Why the heck did you come here there are plenty of other places to hide" he smiles.

"Well I know only nerds come here and of course they knew I would of not come here since it is full of books" I felt offended. I put my hand on My heart.

"That hurt me a lot Mike" He laughs.

"There they are" he says pointing to a little corner you could see them on the bookshelf

"Stay here I'll talk to them" I say and he nods.

I Walk to where they were and stand in front of them. "Damn This girl is mine Guys" one of them says and I raise my eyebrow. "I am not Fucking yours jerk. Leave My Friend alone or I'll kick your Ass when we leave home. Trust me you don't want to See me when I get mad. Do you see that guy" I point to Anthony who was sitting in a table reading a book. He nods.

"I broke his Jaw. You can even ask him so stop Bothering him or My sisters boyfriend will also beat you Dirty Ass and I will make your pretty face turn into something that looks addentically like Mash potatoes" I hear someone chuckle. I know that Chuckle.

I smile and look to My left where Conner was there leaning in the wall with his arms crossed and Smirking. He walks towards me and Looks at the boys.

"So Your the guys who are bothering one of my friends aren't you" Micheal comes and stands next to Conner. "N-No We J-Just Wanted T-To Ask Micheal something" The boy says.

"Ok Well If You keep bothering him again I'll leave your face just like his" He points to Anthony Again And Anthony hears what he said.

"I Heard That" Anthony say and Conner smiles.

"I Know you did Anthony. You where supposed to hear that" Conner says to Anthony.

We Three leave and I look at Conner who was giving me a  smile.

"What" I say and he replaces that smile with a smirk.

"Nothing Just enjoying how Good you look" I raise an eyebrow. "Shut up" I say and he chuckles. "Excuse Me I am here" Micheal says and I look at him.

"Micheal Dude You Can leave us now. You don't have to be around us all day if they bother you again just tell me" Micheal nods and leaves.

"Ok Bye the bell is going to ring in any minute, Better get going" I say and kiss him on the cheek. I start walking but he grabs my Hand and pulls me to him. "I'll go with you Princess" He says And I smile.

"I could do it by my self don't worry" He Frowns. "Fine Go alone while I stay here crying all day Alone" I smile. "Thank You" I start laughing.

"Woman it is Not supposed to be like this. You are supposed to say 'Fine Come with Me' Not leave me hear standing. Your in trouble Lu When we go home" He says behind me.

"There will Consequences" He says a little louder Behind me.

I got to my locker and grabbed my Books. I Close my locker and start walking to My class. When I Got to My class I sat down in my desk and then feel someone sit next to me. I look and see Nathalie. "Nath What up How have you been" I say. "Good I Guess. Also do you know that boy sitting in front of the class with The guy with Green and black hair. I nod. Of Course I knew him he is my Best Friend. "He Is So cute, But he doesn't know me can you help me" I smile. "Of Course James is single right now. He is a Loving person with a great heart. Last year Him and Some boys Including Conner, Jason, Ethan, Micheal, and Mason went to a Homeless Shelter to give People stuff our school donated and they went into every room and gave them Clothes. if was so adorable" She smile and looks at James and Starres at him.

"Wow" I say and laugh.

Conner walks in like usual and sits next to Ethan. Yeah Conner does not hang out with Jenny when there is school. Now Jenny is also going to class and so is Blake since they found out Jenny was pregnant but Conner always came to class.

During the whole class I saw girls starring and looking at Conner which made me wanna laugh, since poor Conner couldn't focus on his work.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you Lucy Lewis" a random girl asked me. I nodded and she raised an eyebrow.

" I wont lie to you.I know he's just not right for you" ( Lol I was listening to treat you better so don't judge) I gave her a confused face. " what are you talking about" I ask her and she laughs.

" You know what I am talking about. Conner Dumbass" She says rudely.

" He is just my friend " She nods. " Ok " she then leaves.

" Ok princess want me to give you a ride home its cold" I look up at Conner.

" Ok thank you" we walk to his black Koenigsegg (search it on google) and I got in. Like seriously where does he get these cars.

He reminds me of... No Don't tell me he is also in that thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating fast but here it is. Please Tell me in the Comments what you think Conner is into. Plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖