*Chapter 4*

"Did you miss me?" John Says.

"What are You doing Here" I say.

"Just wanted to let you know I still love you. I am sorry for cheating on you" He says.

John was my first Boyfriend. He was the Boyfriend anyone would want to have have. Everything you ever looked forward to in a guy.

Until one day, we were Going somewhere and he was waiting for me in the car. I was changing clothes, when I look out the window to see if he was Getting bored in the car so I could hurry up and change quicker.

I looked out the window and see a Girl That looked my age talking to John. While I was looking at them, he surprisingly happened to kiss her.

That's when everything ended.

"So Who is he?" John says.

"Him?" I say pointing at Conner.

"No not him. Yes him" John says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"He's My Friend" I say.

"Well i just want to let you know to take care of her. You have a huge treasure next to you" John says.He pull away in his car and leaves us in silence.

"Come on Conner Lets go Inside" I say and we walk inside.

"Guys Lets play truth or Dare" Angy says, everyone agreeing all of a sudden.

While We were Playing Angy turns to Conner. "Conner Truth or Dare" She asks.

"Dare" He responds.

I could see something in her eyes that told me she was planning to do something. You could automatically tell that whatever she was going to say was not going to be good.

"I dare you to Make Out with Lucy" She proceeds to say. I look at her in shock.

"No" Conner answers. "Give me another dare."

" Have sex with her" she responds back again.

"ANGY" I yell.

"Fine. You will pay for this Angelina" Conner says.

"Yeah you will" I say.

Conner gets closer to me and whispers something in my ear.

"Just calm down ok" He says and I nod in agreement.

He gets closer to me and then Kisses me. Was this really happening? Was I really in a room filled with people, kissing him?

I kiss him back and he puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

He then travels from my lips to my neck. A quiet moan escapes my lips. He kept on kissing my neck, until I realized he more than likely had left a hickey.

When we were Done Every one looked At us in shock.

"That Was Hot" Jenny says breaking the silence.

My cheeks turn red and I could feel my face burning.

"Oh Shut up. Its all your fault Angy" I say and she starts laughing.

"Ok Mark Truth or Dare" I say.

"Dare" He says.

"I dare you to Make Out with Micheal" I say and they all Laugh.

"No Why me. No I'm not going to do that" He says.

"Make out with Micheal or go to the house next door to your Right and tell the old lady who lives there Deez Nuts and then Kiss her in the cheek" I say and All of them laugh.