*Chapter 27*

4 days Later

Ok today was the last day we were staying here.

I had forgotten that tonight We were leaving to go camping. And I had found out that almost the whole school was going and Both of our Gym teachers were going. Mr. Rinehart and Mrs. Neverso.

Jenny and Blake Were staying and right now I was so excited to go.

Me and Angelina were getting ready.

I had Packed everything that was necessary.

I was wearing a long sleeve shirt Sweatpants, and Nike's.

I put my hair in a Ponytail and I was done.

I walked down stairs with my suitcase and so did Angy.

"MY BABIES" My mom says and Hugs us both.

"I am going to miss you two" My mom says.

"Yeah" My Dad says and he also hugs us.

"Ok Well We are leaving. Conner is taking me and Mark is Taking Angy" I say and she nods.

"Ok Well see you in a week Mommy and Daddy we love you" I say and Hug them both. "Wait" My mom says.

"I have something you might need" My mom says.

She goes upstairs and Jenny comes down her belly had grow a lot. "Oh My Gosh how is my future God son" I say and run up to Jenny and touch her belly.

"Oh I can feel him kicking and asking to come out now" Jenny says. Angy then comes and touches her belly.

"Ok Well hope to see you in a week" Jenny says.

I hug her and she hugs me back. My mom then comes down with Two books.

"Trust me I used these for protection" My mom says and hands them to us. We open it and Their was a box you could open. I ipee different types of Knifes.

"Mom" I say surprised and she shrugs.

"Who said a Mother like me can't use weapons and cut someone's head off" My mom says.

"And why would we need these" Angy says.

"Angy Duh For protection. You never know if a boy or stranger will try to rape you or anything. With these babies we can cut their Dicks off" I say and she nods.

"Thanks Mommy well we have to go now" Angy says.

"Bye guys" I say and wave. We both leave.

Once I was out I saw my Babe waiting for me in his porch.

"Hi Babe" I say and he looks at me.

"Hi princess" He says.

"Are you ready" I say and he nods.

He walks towards me and grabs my suitcase. "Thank You" I say and kiss him Softly.

"Get A ROOM" Someone yells. I Look and See My Dad in the porch smiling.

I laugh and He chuckles.

"Go ahead Kids you have all the right To" He says and then walks.

"Ok Lets go princess" Conner says and I nod. We walk in the car put everything inside and then Drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got there we noticed we where 20 Minutes Early.

"Um Babe We are so early right now" I say and he smirks at me.