*Chapter 26*

Next Day

As I was sleeping I feel someone start sucking on my neck.

"Conner...I'm trying...to sleep" I whine. He keeps doing it and I open my eyes to see him there on top of me well not really he had his hands pushing him up so he wouldn't be laying on top of me.

Wow he was all ready and I was still here sleeping. He was wearing skinny jeans, Red and Black Vans, and a black shirt.

"Well I will stop once you get up" He says and then continues. I whine and get up. "Why do you have to do this to me" I say and he just chuckles.

"So how was your night" Conner says.

"Good" I say.

"Wait before you get ready..." Conner says.

" Let me just continue and Finish" he says ans keeps sucking on my neck.

Once he was all done I got up and headed to my suitcase were I just took it all to the bathroom.

Fuck.

I was in my period. Please I wanna see at least some pads or tampons in there.

Luckily There where, but only 2 pads and 2 tampons. I got ready and brushed my teeth, changed, put on some make up and did my hair.

I decided to go with Black skinny jeans, a red tank top, and Vans.

I looked at myself and then noticed something I had not even noticed. I was wearing the same vans Conner was wearing.

I kept doing my hair and just put it on a simple Pony tail and then did my simple looking makeup.

I walked of the bathroom and sit next to him. I should come up with a nickname for him since he has one for me. I'll call him the simple nickname girls use with there Boyfriends. Babe.

"You look good" Conner says.

"And have to pick up Stuart since he wants to see You. Stuart loves you so much you don't know" Conner says to me.

YES

I love that kid.

"Yes. What time is he coming."

"I Told him He could come right now" I nod rapidly.

"Let's Go then" I say and he smiles.

He leans Close to me for a kiss but I stand up and pull his arm. "Let's Go Now" I say.

"Only one more" He says and I shake my head.

"You had plenty" I say and he frowns.

"Now please turn around" I say.

He turns around and bends a little and I hop on his back.

"LET'S GO. To the car" I say and he chuckles.

"Move" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are You coming" Conner says and I nod.

"Yeah" I say and put my Phone away. He opens the door for me and I raise an eyebrow.

"You are still doing the being a gentlemen only for me thing" He nods.

He holds my hand and we both walk to the door.

I knock on the door and Conner gives me a little smirk but then erases it from his face when they open the door.

I little hand opens the door and then I see my baby.

"LUCY" Stewy says.

I bend down and Open my arms and he comes running towards me and hugs me.