*Chapter 20*

Conner's POV

"Princess We have to Go now" I say and she looks at me weirdly.

"Ok. Bye guys we are leaving" Lucy says waving and we walk slowly outside not capturing Joel's Attention.

When we Finally made it outside she grabs my hand. I Look down at her and smile. "So where are we going" I ask her. "Oh right I was going to the store. Didn't you know it's almost Halloween" I then remember. "Right I forgot. I am going to go trick or Treating with Stuart since he asked me if I could go with him" She smiles.

"Can I Come with you guys Please I don't have anything to do" I nod.

"Sure" She hugs me. "Thank you" she says.

I hug her back.

I should start planning a date. I'll talk to the boys about it and Angelina And Jenny can help me.

We get in the Car and I turn on the car. She turns on The Radio and 'In the name of Love' Comes.

She starts singing while seeing her phone. She sings so well like literally. I Look at her and Smile and she looks back at me.

"What" She says.

"Nothing Just admiring how Good you look" I Lie and she blushes. I chuckle and she keeps doing whatever she was doing on her phone.

When we go there I turned off the car. I sat there and Lucy opened the door. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back in the car.

Lucy's POV

He pulled me back in the car.

Ok we need to go Now Conner. We can't stay here all day.

"What's Wr..." I Get interrupted by his Lips. He Kisses me and I kiss him back. Oh My Gosh I am so Excited right now. I started to freak out in the inside I felt him stop a Minute To smile.

He gently pulled back and so did I. "Ok Lets go now" He says and I nod. We get out the car and walk in the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I am So Mad At Conner. You won't believe what her just did.

We get in the Car and I put my seatbelt on. "Conner you didn't have to do that. I told you Like three times I would pay for it" I say and he just drives.

"I told you that I will always be a gentlemen for you ok" I just roll my eyes.

"Fine But this Is the l..." He inturrupts me. "Nope I am always doing it and that is it" I roll my eyes again.

"Fine" I say and then I notice we got there. "This is why I like you" I cover my mouth. FUCK. "What" He says. "Did you just say that is why you like me" I look at him. "Did I say that out loud" He nods. I blush and he smirks.

"Dont blush It is ok" He says and I cover my face. "Well For me it's not" I say and he uncovers my face. "Well Dont cover that beautiful face of yours" I blush even more. I Look in front of me and glare.

I get out the Car. "Lucy" Conner said. I Walk towards John. "Hello Cupcake" He says smirking. "What do You want Jerk" He starts touching my hair but I slap his hand. "You don't want to do that because if you get daddy mad Your in big trouble. And you will not like it when I get mad" I smirk. Ha Idiot that's what I am trying to do.

"Well Did you here the Big news" he looks at me confusingly. "What" He says. "Yeah I have a Boyfriend" I say. "YOU WHAT" He screams in my face. "Yeah I LUCY have a boyfriend" He glares at me.

I then walk away put he grabs my hair. Oh No you didn't. "DONT TOUCH ME" I say and punch him in the jaw. He goes directly in the floor and I smirk.