*Chapter 6*

"YOU SLEPT..." Mason Quickly Covers her mouth.

"Shh he is Sleeping" Mason says.

"Oh Right. You slept with Conner tell us everything Every Single thing" She says and I look at Conner Who had Wide eyes.

"Um Can we Talk In the back please Conner" I say and he nods.

I take him to the back of the class and look at him. "What do we tell them are we going to say 'Oh We kissed then we cuddled'" I say and he smirks at me.

"Well We could say We where kicking each other all Night And that you didn't let me sleep because You where Stealing and taking the blanket for yourself" He whispers.

I give him a Confused Look.

"Me stealing The blanket from You. Why Can't It Be You stealing the blanket" I say.

"Just go along with It" Conner says.

"Fine and then we could say We woke up Hugging because you where dreaming about Hugging a Hot chick" He nods.

"Ok Good now let's go" He says.

We walk back to where the guys where and stood there like nothing.

"Ok so first we where getting ready for bed when CONNER     T-Threw a pillow at me. So thats when I got mad at him and Kicked him.

S-So basically we where kicking each other all Night And this guy was kicking me a l-lot and while I was sleeping He pushed me off his bed and Made me fall to the ground... S-So I Got up and got in bed again. That's when we woke up And he was hugging me And can you please tell them why you where Hugging me Conner" I said.

"S-So I was dreaming of a hot girl and she was so hot I hugged her in my dream making me hug her. Also she was stealing The Blaket from me" Everyone looks at him and he smiles.

You had to say I was stealing the blanket from you.

"Are You sure" Jason says.

"Yeah" He says.

"Oh ok then why were you nervous When You Started talking" Conner looks at me.

"Well Just Stop it that's what happend and I am not saying anymore" I giggle.

They all turn to look at me.

I put my hands in the air "I am not saying anything " I say and they roll there eyes.

Lunch Time

As I walked to Lunch someone Grabs my Hand. I Look and See James.

"Oh Hi James" I say.

"Hi Lu How are You" I smile up at him.

"Good and You" He then gives me a Sad face.

"Not so Well You Now Jamie The girl who I went to the Party With" I nod.

"She said she wanted to be with me only because My Parents are Rich and She always wanted A Rich Boyfriend" I Touch his cheek.

"Dont Worry James you will find someone" He smiles.

"Thanks" He says. I then see Conner behind us Glaring at James.

Ha Hes Jealous Again.

Me and James walked In the Lunch room Together.

While We where eating lunch the Lights Went Off.

Every One Started Screaming. "EVERYONE QUIET BE QUIET ITS ALRIGHT" One of the Lunch Monitors yelled.

"Wow Is That A Monster" Conner says pointing at Me.

"Shut Up!" He smirks at me. While we where talking James walks to the table.