*Chapter 30*

Lucy's POV

I woke Up again and Look At Myself In the mirror. I looked horrible and I didn't wanna See That Asshole's Face.

I went in the shower and took a bath. From All The crying yesterday I was very tired and sad. I felt like I was trapped In the middle of no where all alone.

I take a shower And then Come out. I Change. I decided to Go With Black Skinny Jeans, A Black hoodie, And Black Vans with Black Socks.

Yeah I felt like wearing Black Today.

I tie My Hair in a Pony tail and Add A Little Amount of Make Up. I make My Bed and Clean my room a little since it wasn't even dirty. I open my window and see The sky was gray and It was Raining.

Great Now What.

FUCK.

I walk Out My room and Walk to Angelina's to check if she was still there.

Conner Already Knew we had broke Up since I asked Angelina to tell Him.

I Look in her room and see no body.

I Look Out and See Conner hadn't left.

Well I don't Wanna go with Him so I'm going to walk what Could be the worst thing that can Happen.

.
.
.
.
.

When I got to school I was Fucking Wet. This Car Had Passed by and wet me. Luckily I didn't get splashed with Mud because I would of Been furious.

Now act normal Like nothing Happend and act like your Happy.

I walk Smiling and see Conner and the group of girls from yesterday. The others Were glaring at The Girls and At Conner.

They all See Me and Smile. Conner Then Notices Me and I keep walking to the entrance. I see Him from the corner of my eye Walking Towards me and then the Same girl from Yesterday pull Him Closer and kiss him again.

A Tear slips and I wipe it.

I'm not going to Cry I'm not. I walk inside and Go to my locker and see a card. I grab it and open it.
It Said

'Sugar & Cream, A stir or Two, Coffee makes me smile, But never Like you'

~SA

I smile and Then Look In The Envelope and See a Starbucks Gift card.

OH MY GOSH THIS PERSON KNOWS ME SO WELL.

Who Is It.

I Look At the entrance Windows and See The Girl Talking to Conner and Flirting with Him.

"Uh She is So Annoying" Someone says and I turn around And see Ethan.

He smiles at me And I smile back.
"Hi Lucy" He says.

"Hello" I say and Put the envelope Back In My Locker. I Close It and Slide down My Locker.

Ethan sits next to Me and Lays his head on My Shoulder.

"You still Sad" He says and I shrug.

"A Little" I say.

"She is So Annoying. Her name is Zoe. The only thing she talks about is all her boyfriend and how much Fun It will Be If Conner Was with her. He is Getting So Annoyed of her.

I prefer You Being With Conner. The others just want to rip there Ears Off" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was out of school I see the Same Girl and Her group Come up to me. "So I heard You And Conner Broke Up. Well He Liked the kiss I gave him From Yesterday. Just Deal with It He Doesn't Like Girls Like You. Nerdy, Ugly, Fat."

A tear slips down My Cheek And I wipe it away.

"Well You will Never stop thinking about it But Remember I was the First One Unlike You You're the second on So Sorry But Just remember that I Had him first" I say Smirking and she smirks at me back.

"Bitch. He was Only playing with You. Get It Clear He Never Liked You. He only wanted your virginity" She says and I shrug.

"Ok I don't really care" I say and walk away. I hear Someone Call My Name From Behind and turn around and See Conner.

"Sorry Honey But She is Yours Now. Don't worry I could Live Without You Because I don't need You to make my life happy. So Yay Your a A Single Pringle Now If You Forgot" I say Loud and he looks Sadly at me.

I turn around And Then keep walking.

~~~~~~~~~

I get Home and Let out The tears I was holding Back.

I Can't Anymore.

.
.
.
.

"Lucy Baby can you open" My Mom says and I get up my bed and open the door.

"Hi baby. Um I am just Going to tell you that Me, Your dad, and Jenny Are going somewhere and You and Angelina are going to stay here for now ok. We will be back" I nod.

"Ok Mom" I say and she hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"I Love You" She says and Then Leaves my room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"LUCY" Angelina Yells From Downstairs.

I get Up and walk downstairs.

"What" I say.

"Come."

I sit in the Couch next to her.

"Let's watch A Movie" She says And I shrug and Sit In The couch next to her.

"What Movie" I ask and she shrugs.

"How about Blue Valentine" She says and I nod.

.
.
.
.
.

"Oh My Gosh Pass Me The Ice Cream" I say Wiping my tears with a tissue and trying to grab it.

"Here" She says also tearing up.

"Wait Wait Here a Spoon" She Says and hands me one.

This was a Very sad Movie To Be honest.

"Ok Um Let's  Go to sleep now" She says and I nod.

"Ok."

______________________

Ok this was a Short Chapter  sorry If You didnt Think I was good. Also a Big Thxs To cutietati100 miaferranto4867 jonicasonne chelsicake DanaCoombs jungkookie_lover12
jaylathecookie
Plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖