*Chapter 32*

Sorry For not Updating in a Long Time I had to Do a lot of things.

Also I forgot To mention this but the ending of the story will Be Unexpected.

"Hello Lucy" Jennifer says coming downstairs. I run to her and help her.

"So Have you thought of a name for my Godson" She shakes her head.

"No I have been thinking of Shawn, Matthew, And Jace. For The other twin I have been thinking of Cameron, Chase, Or Alexander" I nod.

"For The first one It should be Jace  and the second one Chase" She smiles and nods.

"Yeah Jace and Chase" I nod.

I hug her And she hugs me back.

"So are things settled between You and Conner" I shake my Head. "Nope."

"I mean Lucy how could you and Conner Destroy a beautiful relashionship" She says and I shrug.

"I don't really Know" I say and hug my pillow. I Look out the window And see Conner and the boys getting in the car.

"You know I can tell he is Hiding something from Me. And he is usually Going to places and never tells me were" I say and She looks at me weirdly.

"I am going to Find out what he is Hiding from me" I say.

"I'll Be back Stay here Jenny" I say and she nods.

I grab the keys from Angelina's car and then go outside. I get in and Wait until They drive off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After following them for 10 Minutes we finally Stopped. He had stopped in this Place. There were Boys smoking outside and others playing with guns.

I see him go inside.

I was parking some were were they wouldn't  see me. Fuck. I tie my hair and put it on a pony tail then put my Hood On and Grab black sunglasses I had.

Good Now I looked Like a totaly different Person. Yeah I was wearing every thing black to be honest.

I get out the Car And start walking. Behind the place. There was a window in the back. I Look out the window and Then see him and... John with Joel.

Conner's POV

I stood there with John and Joel.

"Look Conner You give me Lucy Or I will Kill You and Your Family" Joel says.

"Why" I say smirking.

"Look we are talking business Right now" He says.

"Remember I Have killed Plenty of people Conner And You better hand her over If you don't want My boss To kill Your Mom" He says.

" He Can't" I say.

"I'm Not giving You Lucy. I gave You all I had Twice The Number of Drug You asked For" I say.

"Ok I see how it is Conner" He says and I start walking away.

"I'm Not Even Going to talk about this. No Don't mess with Me Ok Because  remember I get  Revenge " I say.

I walk outside with the boys and we all get in the car.

When I got there I take off the microphone I was hiding In My shirt.

"We are so Close to get them" I say proudly.

"I know right" Micheal says.

"Ok Now We have to go to the police Station and Give this to Mr.Hillman" I say and they all Nod.