*Chapter 12*

I woke up Today happy. I heard someone cooking downstairs.

Hehe I have something planned right now.

I got up took a shower, Got dressed, and brushed my teeth.

I decided to Wear something casual.

I Walk to Conners Room and open the door. He was sleeping With no shirt in his bed. He looked so Hot When he sleeps.

I see Conny Walking and I carry him. I Place him on top of Conner and he starts licking his Face.

"Uh... Conny... I am Trying to sleep Buddy..." He growns.

I giggle and he wakes up. He looks at me questionably.

"What are You doing here" He says Stretching. "Well your Mom is taking care of me so wake up beecause I don't see Your student spirit" I say taking the blanket of him.

I Then See The Tattoo he had in the Corner of his stomach. Well it wasn't really there it was kind of near the Corner of his abs.

"My Moms taking care of you" I put my hands behind my back and nod.

"Yeah now go take a shower and Change" He smirks.

"Can You take a shower with me" I throw him a pillow.

"No Jerk" He Laughs.

"Wow" He says.

He goes and takes a bath and I walk downstairs and see his mom cooking.

"Goodmorning Kate. I Just woke Conner up And he is taking a Shower right now" She Looks at me in shock.

"How did you do that. Conner never gets up at this time mostly for school. Tell me your Secret. Now spill The beans" She says smiling.

"Well You just Grab Conny The dog" She starts laughing.

"That dog is adorable. I mean really He is the most adorable thing in the world. He looks like he's 9 Months" I nod in agreement.

Yeah she's kind of right because Conny Is so Small and he is a Puppy.

"Yeah so keep telling me what you did" I nod again.

As I kept telling Kate what I did, Conner and Ethan Both walk Downstairs with Conny.

"Hello Grumpy Cats" Kate says Eating a Carrot stick.

"Hello Mom" Conner says.

Conner sits in front of me and Ethan Next to me. "Ok Guys I made Pancakes with some bacon on the side. Uh I Dont Like that I LOVE THAT. "Thanks" I say. "Ok Guys Have to Leave To work now I'll be back later and Conner Stuart is coming Later" Conner nods.

As I ate Conner Smirks at me.

"You Know you guys are always doing that Like Hello Someone in there I mean Omg Stop Doing That Uhh" Ethan says in a girly accent.

Conner starts laughing and so does Ethan. "You Guys are Jerks" I say.

"But Hot Jerks May I correct you" Ethan says.

"Just go and suck a dick" I say.

"Why don't you suck his" Ethan says pointing at Conny.

They Again burst out laughing and I glare at them.

"Shut up Ethan. Oh and Conner wanna now what this guy was doing last night" He nods.

Ethan looks at me with wide eyes and begs me not to tell him.

"Fine I'll not tell him but stop or I will" I say.

"Ok Lets go hurry" Conner says Grabbing my backpack.