*Chapter 41*

Chocolate, Nuts, And SPRINKLES.

No Wait Oh My Gosh Really food is right now my main Subject.

I Put Sweatpants on, Tie my hair in A Pony tail, and Put a Black T-shirt and Conner's Hoodie.

What I mean I guess it was kind of big well not that much. Anyways It was warm and smelled like him.

Yeah if you are wondering where I got this. Don't Tell Him though, I stole it from his closet.

Yeah Go Ahead Get mad at Me. 'Lucy Why did You Steal Something from Him. You know you can go to jail for stealing something so precious.'

Still who wouldn't steal the love of their life's clothes.

Anyone.

I went downstairs the hotel. Yeah I brushed my Teeth and did my simple make Up.

I Look Outside and see It was raining hard.

No big Deal I Guess.

I went outside to play with the water. Yeah I am Very childish. It wasn't my fault.

I then see a Familiar Car.

I Look and See it was the boys.

Oh My Gosh.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

They actually woke up Early. What a miracle and at 5:45 in the Morning.

"LUCY" Ethan says running towards me, tightly Hugging Me and carrying me.

"Oh No" I say.

"What" He says and looks at me in the eyes.

"My Eyeliner" He puts me down and puts his hands on his waist.

"Man Screw You. Your Eyeliner really" I Start laughing and covering my face.

"Oh Damn. You're Right, lets go inside" He says.

We go inside the hotel and sit in the couches.

He grabs The box of tissues.

"Ethan Do You know how to get rid of Makeup?" He nods.

He starts rubbing my face fast with the tissue.

"Yeah You just rub it like you clean something that spills" I Look at him with wide eyes.

"No" I say.

"Ethan. It is going to make me look like Bloody Mary" I say.

I then See a Badass Figure Walk In.

Fuck Conner.

"Hi Princess" He says walking towards me.

He Walks to me and hugs me. He then Looks at me strangely. "Is it Halloween?"

I shoot a small glare at him. "I'm kidding" He says laughing and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Come let's go To my room people are sleeping" I say.

Ethan and Conner Walk with me to our room.

We go in and I see Angy Scrolling through her phone. She then turns to look at me  She yells and covers her mouth.

"Oh My Gosh Lucy" Angy says. "Who did that to your makeup" I point at Ethan.

I Turn around and look at Ethan.

"See this is what happens ethan" I say and he shrugs.

"It Looks fine for me" He says and Conner Nods.

"True" Conner says Smirking.

I shake my Head and He looks at me.

"Are You wearing My Hoodie" He says. "I Have been looking for that" He says. "Damn But it looks better on You" He says smirking.

"Aham Excuse me I am still here" Angy Says and we turn and look at her.

"I am leaving with Ethan" Angy says standing up and Walking out the room with Ethan.

I Hug Conner and He kisses me softly.

He lays on top of me and groans.

He Kisses my jaw and then Moves down to my neck.

I Moan and he then stops. We both sit up.

"I Missed You" I say hugging him.

"Same Princess" He says.

"Are You going to keep calling me princess" I say smiling.

"Nope. Maybe someday I might be calling another person Princess" I raise an eyebrow.

"And I'll be calling you Queen " I Hug him and he kisses my head.

"Anyways Lucy, Why did You take My hoodie" He says.

"Well You see, do you remember The first time we had a fight after school" He nods.

"I was so Mad, I sneaked into your Room when you were not there and Grabbed it Since I was planning to burn it. Yeah I ended up Crying More and Hugging it" He looks at me weirdly.

"Um Ok Great story" I start laughing.

I push him on the bed. I Get On top of him and Kiss Him softly.

"Mmmm Ok Lets Go get Something for breakfast" I say Sitting up. He runs his hand threw his messy but adorable Hair.

"I thought this was supposed to be my breakfast" He says smirking. He bites my bottom lip softly and I smile.

"Come On Let's go" I say.

We walk out the room and go to the bottom floor.

We find Angy, Mark, and Ethan.

"Mom and Dad are coming In any minute" Angy says Hugging Mark.

"We're Here Hello Ethan, Conner, and Mark" My Dad says walking down.

He shakes hands with them and then My Mom Says Hi to them as Well.

"Ok We better get going because our Plane leaves at 7:15 Sharp" My Mom says.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We went to get a coffee.

Me and Conner went outside with our coffees While the rest stayed inside.

It was Still Raining. I had heard it was supposed to rain all day. Yeah from a Woman In there.

"Anyways..." He looks at me and I look at him.

"What" I say.

"I don't know Hi I guess" He says smiling.

"Why is it so Adorable when you smile?" I say and he shrugs.

"I don't know" He answers. I let out a sigh and Sip my Coffee.

"Can I tell You something" I say and he nods.

"It has just been wonderful living right next to you Aka The Bad Boy" He shakes his head.

"No I don't like that title anymore. Trust me You have known me as being extremely bad but then I met you and that changed" He says putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank You For Making me the person I should've been" He says hugging me.

"And Thank You for changing me into a more confident person" I say.

________________________

Ok this chapter is  done. I didn't want it to be the epilogue since I have an idea for the Next Chapter which will be the epilouge. Right some of you told me you could read it. Well I accidentally Published it but then unpublished it. Sorry About that.

Anyways Plz.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖