*Chapter 23*

Ok This Song Is the Stories theme Song

"What do You want" I say angrily.

"I want You" Joel says.

"Ok wait stop for a Minute You want me when technically You caused my Cousin who was just like a sister to me Commite Suicide and then You come here Telling me That you want me" He thinks for a Minute and then opens his mouth.

"Well Yeah Now get in the Car" I shake my head.

"Get.... In...The... CArr" I shake my head.

"No thanks and you should of thought about it but I know how to defend myself" He starts laughing.

"No you don't. Trust me when you where Johns I always wondered Why you choose him not me. He only wanted you for sex. Which he never got. I could of given you a better Relationship. But you where so stupid and you went with John" He finishes.

"Just leave me Alone ok and If you still work with John tell him Cupcake Wants to kick his Ass ok" I say and walk away.

He then grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"You are not escaping" He says. "Not this time" He whispers in my ear.

He points a sharp item in my back and says "If you yell I will stamp you with this" I close my eyes.

I then lift my leg and kick him. He yells but grabs me tighter and Stabs me with the knife once.

I fell to the ground And I was Out. Suddenly everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and then see Jennifer and Angelina they where hugging each other.

"Where am I" I say and they turn there attention to me.

"MOM DAD DOCTOR" Jenny yells and runs out of the room

"Lucy I am so Happy you finally woke up" Angelina says and Hugs me.

"What happend" I say.

"Someone left you in the sidewalk outside. Dad suddenly saw you and ran outside. Your head was bleeding since it had hit the Floor so hard and You where bleeding in your stomach. We quickly brought you here in time. We then found out you where in Coma. You where for at least 6 Days in Coma. I am so happy You are awake" Angelina says.

Mom, Dad, A Nurse, and a Boy walk In.

The boy had Brown hair and his eyes where also Red just like My Moms and dads.

The doctor checks me and then she nods at my mom and dad.

"Honey" My mom says and I try to sit up but I couldn't since I had such a strong Pain in my stomach.

My mom hugs me not that hard and so does my Dad.

"Oh Baby we missed you So much do you remeber Who was The person who stabbed you" I shake my head.

"No" I say.

"Um sorry but who is he" I say pointing to the boy standing there. His face switched from a happy one to a sad one.

"You don't know who he is" I shake my head. My mom walks out the room and so does my dad.

I Look at the boy and right at his eyes. I see a little tear and I quickly feel bad.

"No Please dont cry I didn't want to make you sad" I say and he just stands there.

I try to sit up and grab his hand but he pushed me back down.

"Don't worry I am fine" He says.

"What's your name" I say.

"Conner" I Look mysteriously at him.

"Conner.... Where have I heard that Name" I say.

A Nurse Comes in And asks them to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was really bored right now and the nurse said that when I bumped my head in the side walk Something damaged inside my brain Causing me To forget some memories. She also said the memories will come back.

I grabbed the remote control and drank Some water. Trust me the water tasted weird but I couldn't Whine since this was the water I had to taste.

As I was watching Connor came. "Hey Princess" I look at him and smile.

"Hi Why does that nickname sound so familiar" I say and he sits right next to me.

"Wait a Second" I stop to look at him.

"Can You please sit in the bed with me I fell so lonely being in this bed alone" He smiles and nods.

He hugs me and I give him a warm smile.

___________________________

Sorry Guys for a short Chapter But I promise I will Do a longer one next time. And Congratulations to our new President Donald Trump. I know some people didn't want him but we will have to live like this. Anyways Plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖